Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 6947
-
04-20-26 20:53 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 206Host
Was she able to host? How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by Sapper17
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:27 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 33Another great dream
Had a dream with her the other night and it was a great time. Communication was good and her pictures are of her. She was a fun time and will probably repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-39804f67a9e2
-
04-19-26 07:51 #6765Banned Member

Posts: 1377Yeah absolutely. If I have any luck getting to see them I will give full details
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 17:31 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 77Please let us know how it turns out!
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:35 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone see Christian
Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-3ac35f380ada
-
04-15-26 20:06 #6762Banned Member

Posts: 1377If they both participate and are active and fun that sounds like a gold mine. Thanks and I will be contacting her.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 17:12 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 33Fun time
Very natural and a little hairy for my liking. Not sure if she prefers to be this way but she doesn't beat around about meeting and if fun and openminded as well and reasonably priced. Will repeat sometime with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d246f0acdc9c
-
04-15-26 15:27 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 221Need profile link
The link you provided is for your message inbox. Please provide the actual profile link. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 15:14 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 193Yep it's the girl in the pic and her GF.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:51 #6758Banned Member

Posts: 1377I tried before (she had another profile) and it was a lot of conversation wanted and build up and some help before any fun etc so I lost interest and moved on. Maybe someone else has had luck because she is cute.
Originally Posted by TheBishop
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:46 #6757Banned Member

Posts: 1377Package deal meaning hopefully two women? I've never tried that before and may reach out to her if so. I never messaged before because I saw her tags didn't look like she was offering sex and then what she said about being sexual immediately she would block. I try to be as nice as possible and beat around the Bush to let them know I'm looking for "discreet fun times and good physical intimacy" but she made me think there was none of that there so never pursued before.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:20 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 193Try this - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-6c30b7f37f78.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:16 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 79Link is to your inbox.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:01 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 193Package Deal
If you are looking for a package deal. Give this a try - https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-fabf766ad393.
I have not pulled the trigger on this as I have another one like this that I'm seeing from time to time. For those who want this fantasy can reach out to them.
-
04-15-26 12:17 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 33Real but rushed
Had a dream with her and it was a fun afternoon but rushed in the other activities. Probably will not. Repeat but her real pictures no demons etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-fd1cb7a9b20c









Reply With Quote






