Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 13508
-
04-28-26 17:41 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 131Ellie
Anyone set up time with her yet?
https://tryst.link/escort/ellie
-
04-27-26 17:50 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 98Lilly
I think she used to go by Brooklyn Marie. There were 2 Brooklyns, Brooklyn and Brooklyn Marie, a long while ago that were together at the notel at Springdale but one eventually retired and got married.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:06 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 225Your message
DiscreteSweet is a lady who tried to post an ad that was deleted by Admin as ladies are no longer able to post ads on this site. Ladies used to have an area on this site to post ads that was extremely popular for the ladies and mongers. That was halted a couple of years ago. DiscreteSweet PMed me asking why she was having issues with posting an ad, not realizing that service was no longer available.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 13:24 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 55Who is "your"? What is DiscreetSweet?
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 08:57 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 1221Crucifix Candy
Given the mangled English and the prego pic with glasses coming back to an OF account called Crucifix Candy, I'm betting on fraud.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 08:53 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 231Anyone
Has anyone seen this "provider?" She has been posting for a couple months that she is 8 months pregnant so I'd say that bun is done if not burnt. She has a pretty face and a smokin' bod even if she is pregnant. I'm thinking this is TGTBT at best.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205917325
-
04-18-26 00:31 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 1189Lilly
The most recent info on someone named "Lilly" is almost 2 years old, so I have no way of knowing if that post refers to this Lilly or not. Anyone have info to share?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204634542#.
-
04-17-26 01:20 #13381Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her once a couple years back when she was one the west side of Cinci going by Mia. I remember setting up incall then when I got there she said she got in the car and said she didn't have a place. She wasn't the one operating the phone, she thought I was doing carplay but the area was very sketchy so I opted for outcall at my place. $. 5 at the time was the damage which was pretty standard at the time. She was not into it at all, everything covered including a half assed BJ, would only do doggy, it was overall pretty lackluster. She is good looking and the body is nice but I didn't repeat. She said she's actually a lesbian so that would explain it but maybe it was just me, YMMV.
Originally Posted by HuntingForIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 09:40 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 225Your Message
DiscreetSweet ladies can no longer post ads on this site, much to the disappointment to the mongers and ladies who loved that service. The owners and powers to be on this site had good reasons to discontinue the service.
-
04-15-26 13:49 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 1221Probably lower risk
Ad says massage and it's an apartment.
OTOH, pretty sure Boone once did a sting from an apartment.
Edit to add: Tineye and Google image both came back with no hits.
Originally Posted by HuntingForIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:16 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 117Wondering?
Wondering if any of you have seen this one. She caught my eye for some reason. Seems fun, responsive with texts. My only hesitation is that it's northern Kentucky. She says she has an apartment.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205728727
-
04-11-26 06:01 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 150A few reasons
They might be a provider that travels, they could be selling content or have an only fans page, or it could be a scam where they ask for a deposit and the dude gets nothing.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 14:23 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 203Sexy Sass
As a senior member who has been quiet for quite some time, I need to jump back in and say what a wonderful visit I just had with Sass! She is fantastic in every way, including the conversation about old times at the end. I'm picky these days, but she has made that cut and I WILL be seeing her again!
-
04-10-26 11:22 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 231What's Up?
What's up with these women who are clearly posting from out of state offering services? What's the scam? Are they asking for deposits or what? I keep seeing so many but it's obvious, at least to me, that this is some varied type of scam or am I missing something.
https://callescort.org/937-706-6891
-
04-09-26 00:08 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 185You have to show I'd to gain access to her incall. There is security at the entrance.
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




