Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19740

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.
    No, I don't have a link. The girls from Panacea will occasionally run an ad with her pic but I haven't seen that particular ad posted for a while. I've been trying to see Alison at the new place this week but our schedules are lining up. I haven't seen her before but I know she's a bit older which I prefer. If I do see her, I'll report back. I was just hoping someone had seen her in the past and might have something to add.

  2. #19739

    Wondering Too

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
    Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.

  3. #19738

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoyy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck tracking down Ruby that used to work at 7 day and Lulu. Does anyone know where she ended up after Lulu?
    I saw ruby at 7 day last week. Not sure if it's the same one but was a lot of fun. Stay safe!

  4. #19737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Plainfield and 4 mile

    Stopped in here for a massage and shown to a room, after a 20 min wait I got up and got dressed, nobody even left in the building.

    This place is such a scam.

    Nobody should go there. Out the door fee.

  5. #19736

    Kaylee. Panacea

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/683645406211

    Stopped in to the new location, had seen Kaylee's ad but knew nothing about her. The new place is full of small businesses. Safe parking, inconspicuous. Entered and 3 ladies there. One was an older Asian woman behind a table for check-in. There was a hot Hispanic girl whose name I didn't get (but will), and red-haired Kaylee.

    Kaylee seemed dragged out and uninterested. Talked softly like she was dejected with shoulders slumped and uninspired. She has worked for Panacea for years, and also Wonder. I asked for a "teasing" massage throughout, but just got a tickle now and again. She massaged me mostly with her right hand and said her left had carpal tunnel. She started the massage fully-clothed but intermittently removed a jacket and then pants. She allowed touching and so I was caressing her legs and butt. At one point my hand touched the front of her panties and so I started rubbing there with no complaint. I then decided to shoot my shot on this uninspired session and asked if she wanted to get on the table, on her back. Just like a dejected cartoon character, she said "Yeah, I guess. " and crawled up. I went to work and she certainly moved her body as if she was very much enjoying the attempt, and wetness was significant. After some time and more juicy fun, she was sensitive and so it was my turn. I had no idea what to expect but was taken off-guard when she lowered her mouth and gave me unexpected enjoyment, and then swallowed. Good lord, what an unplanned surprise.

    I assume that YMMV. This was a mixed bag with a happy. Uh. A happy conclusion.

  6. #19735

    Mandy and massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back.

    Pros:

    CFS for $, or $$ massage and CFS for 1 hour.

    Nice body.

    Big breast.

    Will do BBBJ before CFS.

    Pics are basically dead on.

    Cons: No enthusiasm, massage is not that good, little to no teasing.

    I would see her for SS only and skip the massage. Save your money if you want a lady who seems into the act, but if you just want a quick lay. Doesn't get better than this. Very much more of an escort than a masseuse. Personally not my thing but YMMV as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/196568146268
    I have seen Mandy for years and never knew her to offer massage nor have I seen a review on it. LOL. Mandy fills a very specific need for me in that she is a reliable and affordable woman who will ride you and make those giant tits bounce. She never seems all that interested but she's also not very vocal in enjoyment.

    General rule of thumb for me is an escort is unlikely to be a good masseuse. Everyone knows how to fuck not everyone knows how to massage. I have also found that enlisting FS from a masseuse is usually not as good as fucking it from the tap of an escort. There are exceptions to this and finding someone who can rub and ride with the best is very enjoyable!

  7. #19734

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFront525  [View Original Post]
    I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345
    LMFAO you have to share a link to one of the tiktoks!

  8. #19733

    Ruby

    I haven't had any luck tracking down Ruby that used to work at 7 day and Lulu. Does anyone know where she ended up after Lulu?

  9. #19732

    Mandy Escort first Massage 2nd

    Saw her a while back.

    Pros:

    CFS for $, or $$ massage and CFS for 1 hour.

    Nice body.

    Big breast.

    Will do BBBJ before CFS.

    Pics are basically dead on.

    Cons: No enthusiasm, massage is not that good, little to no teasing.

    I would see her for SS only and skip the massage. Save your money if you want a lady who seems into the act, but if you just want a quick lay. Doesn't get better than this. Very much more of an escort than a masseuse. Personally not my thing but YMMV as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/196568146268

  10. #19731

    Still a little cold.

    I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345

  11. #19730

    Still a little cold

    Hey All -.

    Anyone give this girl a shot? Tried looking for keywords like "Cold" and "Chill", didn't come up with anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/110951602391

    Thanks!

  12. #19729

    Alison?

    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

  13. #19728

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Was in GR over the weekend, stopped by Asian Ivy. Was taken to a room by Mandy. Asked for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch and she obliged. Got some nice teasing before flipping over. She took her time and I left happy. On the way out I saw another lady, said her name was Luna. Was given a water on my way out and thanked for coming. I would return next time I'm in GR.
    There use to be a girl named Lucy here, anyone know where she went?

  14. #19727
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I know Michelle has been brought up in here before by a monger saying he gave her a try and extras were not offered. She used to say "no pleasure seekers" LOL. But I see she's offering a new "tantra therapy" which is apparently hands on treatment. Has anyone given this a chance. Kinda intriguing.

    https://theabundantheart.com/tantric-therapy
    Try it out and let us know how it goes.

  15. #19726

    Abundant heart therapies

    I know Michelle has been brought up in here before by a monger saying he gave her a try and extras were not offered. She used to say "no pleasure seekers" LOL. But I see she's offering a new "tantra therapy" which is apparently hands on treatment. Has anyone given this a chance. Kinda intriguing.

    https://theabundantheart.com/tantric-therapy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape