Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 37344
-
04-15-26 21:21 #36414Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks for the Post. Great Reminder
I'm glad you posted Mo isn't holding her phone, I was going to text her but luckily I read your post.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Reminds me again, no sense being reckless with acronyms when texting escorts.
No way to know for sure who I am texting with unless we share a safe word or code to identify each other after first meeting.
I'd feel stupid losing my job because of unnecessary descriptive texts.
I had a repeat recently ask me to stop for protection on way to see her.
I told her I just want her to sing a song, no need to stop on way.
It went way over her 'head' until I arrived at her place.
-
04-15-26 19:34 #36413Senior Member

Posts: 231Delilah is looking for some new and old regulars for some fun this week. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Pretty sure she's available all the time unless she's actually getting sleep LOL.
-
04-15-26 17:24 #36412Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone?
Has anyone seen her before? https://tryst.link/escort/juniper-hale she's coming the few week of may, I just don't want to give out info and she turn out crazy.
-
04-15-26 15:46 #36411Senior Member

Posts: 184Drug Free, But Reasonable
Thats what I need help finding. Feel free to PM me if you're able to share. Thanks.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:09 #36410Regular Member

Posts: 14I think she moved down to Hampton Roads. Been seeing STG ads for her down here.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 07:02 #36409Senior Member

Posts: 124Inbox
Hey thanks bro, cleared up some space.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 06:59 #36408Senior Member

Posts: 232Whaaaat?
Someone who gets it. LOL. I know quite a few drug free ones myself and they quit looking for new people because of this exact reason LOL.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
I get told I'm messing up the market because I pay more, problem is I'm not seeing the girls everyone is talking about LOL.
-
04-15-26 06:49 #36407Senior Member

Posts: 45Cheap
I know a lot of drug free providers, but I don't know what " a fortune" means to you. If a girl's going to fk for $200, which would barely pay a cell phone bill these days, that girl is probably trying to feed a drug habit. Drug free chicks don't usually fuck & suck for DoorDash money. The desperate drug addicts are always going to be cheaper.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 06:42 #36406Senior Member

Posts: 45I tried the DM you that info about the agency, but you're inbox is full.
Originally Posted by TwinCam103
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 01:04 #36405Senior Member

Posts: 1069At least reach out to her. Ask for pic. Chances are she won't repl6. She hard to catch up to most days. Or you can look for her socials, she is active on Snapchat.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 00:35 #36404Senior Member

Posts: 319Clear your box
Hey Johnnycruz clear your box.
-
04-14-26 19:02 #36403Senior Member

Posts: 1333If you want to see her vagina, just go see her.
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:58 #36402Senior Member

Posts: 60Big Booty Judy
Did Judy (Jessica) get busted for drugs? I was going to see her for another dream today and noticed she hasn't posted in a few days. I was checking out the arrest reports for Henrico and saw a entry for a girl named Jessica who looked a lot like Judy. It was not under the prostitution section but the narcardics / drugs section. Any intel on Judy?
-
04-14-26 13:17 #36401Senior Member

Posts: 475Deposit
Scam! My burner has a 757 ac and upon first contact she says she is in Norfolk. Then I'm like, bummer, I am in RVA. She comes back with: well I am in RVA visiting and sends me an address to an apartment complex in Scotts addition followed by donation menu and $50 deposit for incall. Nope!
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 11:53 #36400Banned Member

Posts: 10No way
Zero chance this is real.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




