Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 37345
-
04-14-26 11:53 #36400Banned Member

Posts: 10No way
Zero chance this is real.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:55 #36399Banned Member

Posts: 10She's a bit older than the pics but still solid. The tricky part is comms, and she'll make you wait when you're in the room. Worth it if you catch her at the right time.
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:37 #36398Regular Member

Posts: 21Wants deposit
She wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 06:30 #36397Senior Member

Posts: 486Biscuits
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3122087176
Anyone seen this chick yet. Notice her posting a few days now but comms seemed weird.
-
04-14-26 03:08 #36396Senior Member

Posts: 61My bad. I got my coding wrong LOL it was just 1. Definitely seemed like a 60-80 type situation tho.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 23:27 #36395Senior Member

Posts: 28Staxxx pics
Anyone have any recent pics of Staxxx? I'd like to see her, but based on what I'm hearing, the pics on her ad are rather dated. I'd love to see what the kitty looks like, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.
-
04-13-26 15:59 #36394Senior Member

Posts: 486Jesus
$300 is definitely way too high. This chick will take $80 any other day.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 15:33 #36393Senior Member

Posts: 61Pepper aka Sin Swords
So I got put on to Pepper about a week ago and decided to see what she was about. And I'm glad I did.
I'll say this up front, she's a little bigger than her pics suggest. Also wanted $$$ for BBJ, which felt a bit steep to me. But based on the rec and the generally positive feedback on the boards, I decided to go ahead and try it anyway.
Not going to say it was perfectly priced, still felt a little high for what I usually spend for something like this. But I will say this, the performance was on point. Definitely one of the better experiences I've had in that lane.
-
04-13-26 14:21 #36392Senior Member

Posts: 489I suggest the LCS
Go to escortalligator, full of Latina Crap Shoots, there is a diamond in there, but lots of rough.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:06 #36391Senior Member

Posts: 678Does anyone mess with the ACSs anymore? Just want a cheap nut without spending a fortune or dealing with a junkie.
-
04-13-26 07:19 #36390Senior Member

Posts: 124Agency
Yeah I miss those days, please DM me that number as well TIA.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 00:28 #36389Senior Member

Posts: 700She ain't black
She ain't black or Caribbean, she as snowbunny as they come.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 00:17 #36388Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks. Ill give a hard pass to this one.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 00:03 #36387Senior Member

Posts: 97Talia post
Here she is on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/062379803732
-
04-12-26 22:57 #36386Senior Member

Posts: 77Intel
Anyone know this one? I feel like I've seen her mentioned before but can't remember if it was in a negative light. Kind of has soccer mom next door vibes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950267891653











Reply With Quote





