Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10843

    Emma

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.

    Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.

    I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.

    She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.

    She is a catch she is amazing. She gives as much as she receives and if you love mutual pleasure then this is the girl for you.

    I put the donation within her view and she immediately deep French kissed me. I had already taken off my clothes and was kissing and licking her. I was feeling her up and she was feeling me.

    I lift her up, much to her surprise, and she wraps her legs around me as I drop her onto the bed, I kiss her passionately and begin to make my way down to her. I'm teasing her through her panties and I see her breathing get heavier, I know she's asking for it.

    I put her legs together and begins to slowly slide her panties off her. I keep her legs pinch, wet my finger and begin tracing circles around her pussy, she's moaning. I tease her even more and begin to lick behind her knees. I tested the waters and while her legs were pinched I began playing with her ass, she loved it and soon started eating her ass out. I made a trail from the bottom of her tush to the top of her clit. She was enjoying this as was I.

    I seperated her legs and began to eat her out while fingering her. I saw her shaking and knew she had come. She had tried to get me to stop but I put her on her back and put her ass in the air and ate her ass out again while I waited for her to recover.

    She finally came to her senses and asked to blow me. She didn't even ask for a condom she just put her lips on my cock, the rumors are true. Emma can suck a dick. I lifted her on top of me for some 69 and Jesus was this glorious.

    She reached over me and her whole body lay on me as she put on the rubber and started riding me.

    Christ this was beautiful, watching her ride and do circles on my cock was glorious. This girl knows how to put it work. I bumped her off into missionary and glued her legs to her chest and started pounding. We kissed as I did this and my god how close I was to cumming. She was gyrating in rhythm with me.

    I wanted to doggy, I bucked under her and pushed her down. Jesus even in doggy did she know how to move.

    "I want to cum in your mouth. ".

    "Yes".

    For an extra, BBJ CIM is available and Christ is was worth it, she devoured my cock and I watched her slowly play around with it in her mouth before she spit it out.

    We cleaned up and I kissed her, lifted her into the air and dropped her Onto her bed, making she she was clean I gave her one last lick.

    She guided me out and I assured her I would be back. This experience was amazing.

  2. #10842
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Kylie (Babypaid9): Her review literally says she is a scammer. Also she dox one of her clients in her reviews with full name. This person is dangerous.

  3. #10841

    Emma Sweet. Seen her, She's great

    Ya, I've seen Emma Sweet several times now. Beautiful, curvy young Japanese girl. No worries. Great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrThongman  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/emmaaloha

    Any reports on this Japanese girl?

  4. #10840
    Quote Originally Posted by MrThongman  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/emmaaloha

    Any reports on this Japanese girl?
    Definitely healthy! Good lord.

  5. #10839

    Emma Sweet

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmaaloha

    Any reports on this Japanese girl?

  6. #10838

    Hailey or Kylie (PD)


  7. #10837

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Ask her about me she will tell you what she wants you to know.
    For the 1 hr, is MSOG on the table? And does she squirt? Thanks for the info in advance!

  8. #10836
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    Working on it.
    Any info is appreciated.

    Hiro.

  9. #10835
    Quote Originally Posted by Hpfuckcraft  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any reports on her? Is she real?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13257742.html
    Working on it.

  10. #10834

    Chubby girl in Pearl City

    Anyone got any reports on her? Is she real?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13257742.html

  11. #10833

    Ip

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone getting a potential malicious activity message and a blocked page for Tryst? Any idea what's happening there? Just wondering.
    Try using a different browser like Firefox to access this website and that link.

  12. #10832
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this escort provider? She's very attractive!
    Known upseller. If you do a search you'll see how bad her reputation is. In a word, avoid.

    There's a review of her a few posts down dated 4/6, "Waste of time".

  13. #10831

    At EveBBK

    Does anyone have experience with this escort provider? She's very attractive!

  14. #10830

    IP is blocking tryst?

    Anyone getting a potential malicious activity message and a blocked page for Tryst? Any idea what's happening there? Just wondering.

  15. #10829

    Waste of time

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiahan

    Took the plunge and asked for a menu. I refused her screening and offered to meet up in public for a lunch date so we could verify each other. More miscommunication which led to her insulting me because I wanted to wait for payday to see her (sorry got to pay bills). Her demeanor through text didn't match up with how she presents herself on IG. Searched the forum and she apparently has had a different last name. Anyways, save your time and money and forget this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape