Thread: Should we stop mongering? How?
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 59
-
04-14-26 18:29 #59Senior Member

Posts: 218Giving it up
I personally know I'm addicted and want to quit but I always end up going right back. It's been a decent way to temporarily patch up the loneliness and boredom in my life but after 7 years of doing this it's lost a lot of its luster and I'm thinking of finding other things to do with my time. At this point, living like a monk feels better than continuing with this routine.
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 00:30 #58Senior Member

Posts: 647Hsv
Routine HSV testing is not recommended if you have no symptoms, as blood tests can produce inaccurate results. If you are at high risk to exposure, then you may consider testing every 6 to 12 months. Most will use the standard ELISA testing due to speed and cost effectiveness. The Western Blot is far more accurate, but far more expensive. The most accurate is when you have symptoms. They can then do the swab test. As always, please consult with your health care provider. They will have the most accurate and up to date recommendations for you.
Originally Posted by DingusConrad
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
03-13-26 13:25 #57Regular Member

Posts: 9It was a blood test from my health care provider. There's a possibility of a false positive and I'll most likely request another test, but these are supposed to be pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
I was doing lots of research and the numbers are pretty staggering, I mean 1 in 2 black girls are carrying and don't realize it. That's probably how it happened. But the majority never have any symptoms or symptoms are so mild they're basically unnoticeable. And you can get infected through condoms, on practically any part of your body. Soke poor guys out there with itchy fingers can attest. I'll be getting on anti virals through my health insurance to reduce the risk of spreading as much as possible, but the wisest thing to do is to call it quits.
-
03-13-26 13:15 #56Regular Member

Posts: 9Appreciate the advice but the new tests are supposedly pretty accurate at differentiating between the two, and I came back positive for 2 and not 1. It could always be a false positive and I could request a second screening, but regardless currently policy being a general recommendation not to test for either is still bad. If I had simply relied on my routine exams I'd never have found out since I've never shown any sort of symptoms. And that's most likely the case for a lot of people out there, and probably plenty on here as well. Be careful out there fellas.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 20:34 #55Senior Member

Posts: 456100% agree. I took a test about 2 years ago and tested positive for hsv2, but never since. I do have hsv1, and on that 1 test that came back positive for hsv2 I was negative for hsv1. Best I can deduce is they crossed the results between the 2 tests. I would definitely not take the 1 positive test as gospel.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 20:08 #54Senior Member

Posts: 647Hsv
Did you go to a health care provider to get tested? Was it a blood test? The reason why they do not recommend getting tested for HSV without any symptoms, is due to the high rates of false positives. I would contact your health care provider for their recommendation.
Originally Posted by DingusConrad
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
03-12-26 17:13 #53Regular Member

Posts: 9Done
I get tested annually for STDs, but I requested a screening after a trip abroad. Came back HSV2 positive, but asymptomatic. It was the first time they tested for it too, so I could have been positive for years now and not realized it. I looked it up and apparently it's generally recommended not to test for HSV unless the person is showing symptoms and requests a screen. So, there's most likely a large population of people like me that even despite being tested are carrying and spreading herpes without realizing it. Isn't that insane? Anyway, I wouldn't want to spread this around so I'm hanging up the hat.
-
01-12-26 14:13 #52Senior Member

Posts: 1669Amen
As the great charlie harper said your not paying for sex, your paying them to leave.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:08 #51Senior Member

Posts: 249This 100%.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
I'm in my 40's, was already married for more than a decade, and have kids. I don't want a new relationship or a SO. I work, co-parent with my ex-wife, we get along perfect like family, and from time to time go out for drinks with friends.
To me mongering is like when you want to go to your favorite food place that's a bit expensive just because you feel like it. I want to fuck a hot, pornstar looking lady with a nice ass and big tits and not worry about anything else. You see your favorite flavor, pick, pay and dine, that's it. Anybody that's looking to fill some relationship void with providers, is looking at the wrong place. It's a business transaction, nothing more.
-
01-03-26 22:48 #50Senior Member

Posts: 1669Quandary
So you said it all right there. You don't want a full time lady. But most gals who are non providers are always trying to be full time gals.
Men want sex and peace.
Women want many things, alot of the time it is money, drama, all your time and sometimes sex!
Is is it a wonder we have issues in the world!
Just saying!
Mongering offers sex and to walk away for peace.
Originally Posted by Samm900
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:51 #49Senior Member

Posts: 39Monger.
I also stopped the Looking and looking and focused on my job and health. But yes the sexual man drive is Strong. At my age I wish I could just quit.
But I see all these potential when I go to Walmart or any store and I Wonder in my mind (.is she available) referring to all the single female I bump into with small talk.
I don't want a full time lady. But what other options are there.
Good luck with your quest in life.
Remember.(if it feels nice, don't think twice).
Originally Posted by Blazingblue
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 00:01 #48Regular Member

Posts: 54Only way to get over that is to get some real action
If you want to drop this all together, you have to be able to actually meet girls in the wild that are interested in dating you. Unless you are already in a relationship. You should actively be working on yourself and meeting new people. It helps keep you social and alive. Hibernating in your household and not talking to anyone causes depression. You should be trying to meet girls naturally in settings that are not sex provocative. Join a club, volunteer, etc. You'll find people naturally that way. If you can link up with a girl the normal way and actually mesh with her, you'll find this hobby not as appealing. Since the reciprocation of affection will be real. And you won't need to look elsewhere to fill that empty void in yourself. I'm sure you are only doing this, because you have not worked on proper social skills when you were younger to engage with girls and be able to date them. So to compensate you are doing this hobby, that or you are in a sexless relationship, or in need of a release. If you have access to date girls the normal way I would do that instead. But at the end of the day, guys have to let off steam, and a lot of girls now a days play a lot of games, and we strike out from time to time. So this is a quick fix. It doesn't solve all our problems but helps with a release of stress in our day to day lives. And not to mention guys enjoy variety, we like seeing many girls, that's why we enjoy this hobby to begin with. But if you feel guilty about it, then I would just focus on improving yourself and putting yourself out there to meet people not form this hobby. Good luck with your efforts.
Originally Posted by Jhandyspecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 01:48 #47Senior Member

Posts: 143The right path
You've already did the best thing you could by deleting those phone numbers. I am not sure if anyone has said this, but I am very proud of you. I really am. Feeling lonely is just a sign that you are doing the right thing. Remember, there must be darkness before the light can shine. Life goes on and if you have the time to drive around to kill time, you should look into facebook groups that meet any type of interest you have. Chances are you will find 1 or 2 friends out of the countless groups and your life will change. Anytime you are feeling lonely, just remember you are not alone and there are many of us on the same path as you. Even those people who live good lives with lots of friends and family will be lonely after they outlive everyone. I found that volunteering to help those who are in need is a big help to changing my mindset. It hasn't completely fixed me, but I hope it will one day and I am optimistic that it can help you too. Just remember to never give up, you got this. I am rooting for you.
Originally Posted by Jug145
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 01:20 #46Senior Member

Posts: 143Truth
This man speaks the truth. When I was in a relationship, I had to stop mongering because it just was not fair to the other person and hes right. These girls will give you the GFE because they love your money, not you. If you don't mind throwing your money away for a short session, go ahead but just know that its all fake. These girls are very good actors because they've been doing it for a very long time and have come across many versions of yourself so they know how to cater to you and get your ego off. Most of their pops are also fake, these girls are with 15-20 guys a day and they aren't wet from you, they are wet from the vibrating sex lube that they use. You have to think about it, after 3 to 4 pops, the average girl is worn out and needs rest / sleep, not 30 seconds rest before another monger walks in. Save your money bros, spend it on the right one, not the right one that is with everyone. If she gave you her digits, she also gave it out to the other high paying mongers and trust me, there are a lot of them. Its a reality check most mongers don't think about. You aren't special, you are just another high paying monger like the rest of us.
Originally Posted by MrLive404
[View Original Post]
Try the 3 step approach, monger twice a week, then once a week, then try and skip a weekend and spend your money on someone who needs support. Like buy a co-worker or a friend or a neighbor a publix gift card with the money you would spend mongering. The joy you will get from seeing someone genuinely recieve a gift for nothing in return will turn your world upside down. Once you start to spend your monger money on positive things, you will start to be able to break the cycle. I hope you can turn your lives around. The last thing you want to do is be mongering when uncle LEO shows up. I would imagine that is the lowest point of anyone's life. Best of luck fellow mongers, I believe in you.
-
03-31-25 08:34 #45Banned Member

Posts: 1732 cents
If you are in a relationship and you are lying and mongering, you aren't a good person. I know most mongers are in relationships, it's sick. And most of you also talk about, "well, I need sex" yea but you can't get it without paying, pathetic. Also saying these girls enjoy it there's no way they are trafficked is ridiculous, most of you are also fat and ugly af which is why you have to pay for sex and you think these attractive women really want to touch you? LOL it's wild how some of you process things in your warped brains. If you are in a relationship and aren't happy leave, be an actual man. That's just my 2 cents, man up, if you aren't happy leave, stop going behind your so backs and being a coward a sad coward that is too lonely to leave their so but to weak and not disciplined to stop cheating. Losers.












Reply With Quote




