High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 18301
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16441

    Bot or Not?

    I am so curious how this works out for you; my vote is 1 & 3 are most likely AI. 2 is as well, just not as likely.

    The pictures are just not quite aligned to the background.

    I say that but last year I would have sworn I was messaging AI and I scored an absolute gem; still my long term. So yolo, just be careful!

    This reminds me so much of the "Baby Boomers will believe anything skit" by Ronny Chieng:

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zIOJ1qfCJgU

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    All three profiles have similarities. Perfect 20 year old co-ed. Polished pictures. Newly created. Are these bots or scams? One actually references VA.

    What's a bit unique from past TGTBT profiles is there's no reference to an event or other site. I messaged one of them, just to see what's doing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-c8e2ebc6c1b3

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-aacfc6e9cd9c

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6ccb92621f0

  2. #16440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Curious

    All three profiles have similarities. Perfect 20 year old co-ed. Polished pictures. Newly created. Are these bots or scams? One actually references VA.

    What's a bit unique from past TGTBT profiles is there's no reference to an event or other site. I messaged one of them, just to see what's doing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-c8e2ebc6c1b3

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-aacfc6e9cd9c

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6ccb92621f0

  3. #16439
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's just a delight to be around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-65bd110a0ec0
    LOL christ. Female tom ford model energy haha.

  4. #16438
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Everyone just keep offering her 300; that's all she's worth!
    Shit, she should he paying.

  5. #16437

    PPM discussion on site?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's just a delight to be around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-65bd110a0ec0
    You are both itching to get banned.

  6. #16436

    Lolllzzzzzzzzzz

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's just a delight to be around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-65bd110a0ec0
    Everyone just keep offering her 300; that's all she's worth!

  7. #16435
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice last year.

  8. #16434
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a minute. Looks way worse than a couple years ago, I wonder what happened to her.
    I met that thing 5 years ago and she was fat / busted. I can't even imagine what she looks like now. She was a stripper, druggie and god knows what else.

  9. #16433
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's just a delight to be around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-65bd110a0ec0
    She's been around for a minute. Looks way worse than a couple years ago, I wonder what happened to her.

  10. #16432

    Ashley

    I'm sure she's just a delight to be around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-65bd110a0ec0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5549.jpg‎  

  11. #16431
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Her bf is probably telling her that she needs to make more money to support him LOL.
    I don't even know why anyone would want to meet her at this point. Obviously she's cash strapped like most of the [Deleted by Admin] on here.

    She sounds like a prostitute at this point. In / out asap. Might as well go find an agency.

  12. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Her bf is probably telling her that she needs to make more money to support him LOL.
    LOL. The mongers without seeking are hitting her up on insta. LOL.

  13. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's in need of the funds right now; so you can negotiate like I did; but she will still try and pull for extra $$ and renegotiate while and during the date! Everything covered. DM for more details.
    Her IG is now private. Bet someone tipped her off from here.

  14. #16428
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Is she any good?

  15. #16427

    Aly

    Has anyone sampled Aly?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-cd0a703ad05b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500e6284-bbc2-49e6-90ef-18d9d3f84298_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape