Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 40434
-
04-15-26 03:09 #40239Senior Member

Posts: 1299Take out
I'm curious any one do take out with any of the AMP girls. Like all night or part of the night at a hotel or place of your choosing vs the AMP? Over the years I have tried this a few times with favorites I have seen and built report with always get turned down despite offering what I thought was more than fair compensation.
I kinda gave up on this idea. But recently I saw a provider out having dinner in a Waikiki hotel with a guy and made me wonder if she was on take out. At first glance they looked like a normal couple then a realized I recognized the woman as someone I saw at an AMP who is as far as I know still working.
If you have done this No need to name names but curios what was the fee and setup was.
-
04-14-26 17:45 #40238Senior Member

Posts: 383Ocean
Front desk ok Chinese 40 ish. In room 55 yo Chinese. I won't return. I didn't ask or didn't want. I wanted the session to end.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 17:23 #40237Senior Member

Posts: 107Another Chinese operation
Called and was quoted 75/ hr. I asked and was told all Chinese girls. Person on the phone had a slight accent. Asked if there were other services offered (a dumb question to ask, without seeing you who is going to tell you). Only when on the massage table and she thinks and feel you're not LE, only then they will ask you if you want what she offers and of course what the price will be.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Hope a couple mongers will try this place and share their comments of this place.
-
04-14-26 17:07 #40236Senior Member

Posts: 107120? What a deal!
120 sounds OK for a HJ. Was that a special price you got or for everyone and at anytime? Age, looks, real or man made boobs? Does her clothes come off? Allows you touching?
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
I visited City Garden and another place on the second floor on Makaloa Street. Discrete parking behind the building but front door entry for City Garden. The one on the second floor.
Back door entry. Up the stairs turn right, 3rd or 4th door. Both places 120 for HJ. 150 dine at the "why" and HJ. For 200 probably includes CFS.
-
04-14-26 12:07 #40235Senior Member

Posts: 281Best duo / 4 hand
Are there any places that do good duo /4 hand anymore? Interested in finding some with two girls.
-
04-14-26 11:05 #40234Senior Member

Posts: 11373 in 1
You will get a chubby Chinese no English lame massage. That simple. Mama is a mid 50's MILF and her picture is in there Yelp and Facebook pages. Always get the full hour and no rush. But sometimes it was so bad I wanted to leave early.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 08:55 #40233Senior Member

Posts: 107Sounds interesting!
Is this place right next to CC? What's the name of the places. I read other posting where it mentions 3 business in that building. Did Mama service you or someone else. A Chinese provider?
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
How old, age and body type. How long was the massage? Were you rushed out? I enjoy a long massage with extras and don't like rushed services. I like to enjoy the services! 120 sounds like a great deal.
-
04-12-26 08:03 #40232Regular Member

Posts: 13Parking-Lindon
They have a parking lot next to the building that is free. Just turn right after the shop. There is a back entrance also.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 15:47 #40231Senior Member

Posts: 204Mama
I had the mama once and it was not a good session. She looks good but her massage was crap. Just fast pushing and moving her hands all over. On the flip it was just jack hammer. Would not repeat and if she is the best I would say don't go there.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Freak.
-
04-11-26 12:55 #40230Senior Member

Posts: 107Parking?
Any free parking there? Where? Easily seen from the road?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 06:31 #40229Regular Member

Posts: 13Ke Ia Lani
Lindon was the old name. I was told Helen from Ka Ia Lani bought this location last year. I think there was a sign with the new name.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 18:44 #40228Senior Member

Posts: 1443Name of establishment
Is this place Lindon or Ke ie Lani? Please advise.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 17:57 #40227Senior Member

Posts: 1137Ke Ia Lani
They have 3 shops next to each other. Lindon, Hot Stone, and the legacy upstairs in 203. The mama I know is an attractive mid 50's, well dress Chinese woman. The best shower is upstairs. They recycle the same names. Susan, Maria etc have been used often. Only mama speaks English. FS has been offered in the past, covered, 200 total by a fat middle aged woman. CBJ offered for 180. It was lousy. They all do HJ for 60. They do come out to the bus stop to hustle business. Never met any pretty ones there except mama is a GND MILF. She is HJ only and average massage. Only got a really good massage once by a nerdy chub who rode her moped over. Seems there is a lot of turnover but lots of variety. Sadly none pretty and most have weak technique. If there is one you click with and she's not there, they can get her there in 30 minutes or less.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
Will try to attach pic of who I know to be mama. Everyone else seems less appealing IMO. YMMV.
-
04-10-26 17:27 #40226Senior Member

Posts: 176Wow that's a good find and great price.
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 15:59 #40225Senior Member

Posts: 1399Is FS available at this shop?
Originally Posted by AngelEencass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




