Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 824 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 12351
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11631
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.
    What's the typical damage for your time with momo?

  2. #11630
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.

  3. #11629

    Enthusiasm

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.

  4. #11628

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.
    I went there yesterday and was met by Coco and Shasha. I am guessing that both of them are close to 30 years old. Coco is taller and Shasha is more attractive. The cost of 45 minutes of Nuru was 220, and curiosity had me. Coco undressed and so did I in the massage room. Then we wrapped a towel and went to the shower room, and it is a nice shower with a soft rubber pad. I was washed first on my back, then she smeared the slippery jelly on my backside before sliding her body up and down my backside. After getting her T & A rubbed all over me, she rinsed me down and asked me to turn over for a similar front side treatment. She finished this part by giving me a BBBJ and 69 before drying off. All of this lasted for about 15 minutes.

    From there, it was back to the room and the normal stuff to finish. LFKBBJHJ69 CFS.

    Coco is a nice lady but we did not have a lot of chemistry. She has boltons and lip enhancements that just look strange. I don't expect to return.

    Here is the issue with the session I experienced; NURU warms me up and takes me to the edge, then I dry off and go to the next room, wait, and lose wood just to start over again. The flow of excitement did not work for me.

  5. #11627

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.

  6. #11626

    Nuru?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    What you'll get here, or at least what I got here once, is not nuru per se, but a glorified table shower with a bit of body slide and a some french action. The rest back in the room is pretty standard AMP stuff.

  7. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.

  8. #11624

    Enjoy

    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.

  9. #11623

    Division street

    Work was slow and decided to cruise the web. Here is a link to a massage place on division Jinye spa. Oh how I wish the photos to be true. However if all the girls looked like this. Then the GPS would cost 500 a session.

    Just an interesting site.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/por...rts/9158930198

  10. #11622

    Lala (at Enjoy

    Tried Enjoy for the first time a few days ago. Greeted by Lala (bad English, not sure), looked to be in her mid to late 30's. B cups, small butt, not a bad figure but not as curvy as I prefer. Table shower was relaxing, on the flip got BBBJ and some Russian action. Back to the room for a short nuru massage, then BBBJ as negotiated after the flip. Only then did she say no CIM. Finished pretty quickly with a somewhat rough HE after more BBBJ. 1.5 for the half hour, including house fee. Won't repeat, I can get past her looks but no CIM is an automatic no for me.

  11. #11621

    Shellyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Wanted to see Angela today at Baoju Spa but she was busy. Decided to make a drive out and visit my pocket pick Shelly at Beauty Spa.

    It's such a nice feeling when the girl recognizes you and already knows what you want. She does a great job of a massage which is rare and few.

    Although I had better nitpicking elsewhere, its super satisfying and how she starts off really loud, then ends up quietly sucking me off. Once my cockwas throbbing and I wanted to soon release, she looked up and made eye contact with me and gave me the nod. I blew everything I had into her mouth.

  12. #11620

    Everything is the same

    I've seen her about a dozen times most recently about 2 months ago. Everything is the same excellent detailed massage good GFE everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaughty  [View Original Post]
    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).
    .

  13. #11619

    House Massage?

    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).

  14. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Went to K-Spa, Bajou, Korean Foot. Yes, I confirmed, they're all the same spot. On 82nd across from Hong Phat.

    Was there earlier this month (see post #11347) Did the 4 hands with Jessica and Angie. Jessica was awful but Angie was so eager and text translated that I should come see her for very good service. I got her number and texted yesterday that I wanted to come see her. She opened the door all bubbly and eager, took my hand and dragged me to a room. She's tiny, 5' nothin' and thin with maybe C fake tits. Late 20's maybe? She's quite the stunner, big bright smile, so cute and so eager. I swear I could cup her whole ass with one hand.

    Took care of the business stuff, and she ran off to get her kit of tools. I was face down on the bed, expecting the usual sub-par 5 min massage, but she came in and told me to flip. Straight to the good stuff. As I suspected, when she is 1 on 1 everything is available. Eager DFK, BBBJ, CFS and hands anywhere I want. Ran through the alphabet, and left very happy.
    Went to see Bella and maybe get a 4 hand with her and Angela. Angela was busy so I got a full service session with Bella. She had a pretty shaven kitty with some nice cherries. All in all a great experience with her mic skills.

  15. #11617

    Went back to Good Massage today

    Emma first.

    The best way to describe Emma is almost looking South Korean with a very fit tall body. She is my oral queen 👑.

    Service was amazing and made the visit down south worth it.

    While I was there Cherry popped in and asked if I wanted to see her.

    If a pretty face is the most important thing, Cherry is for you. She is a natural beauty with no plastic surgery which is extremely rare in the massage parlor scene. She has great medium size breast.

    She has the look of a college freshman who put on the freshman 15 but still looks gorgeous with it.

    Service was great but Emma is still my favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape