Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4619
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4454

    Anyone close to Lemon's service / appearance?

    Like most of you, I'm limited on time and funds. So, I'm fishing for info on if anyone is worth seeing over Lemon rn. I just saw her and here's why with a okay by play. Greets me with a mesh outfit, showing off her for mature figure with beautiful full breasts (mm but wonderful regardless and not hard) in plain site. Hug and dfk greeting then undresses me before walking me to table shower. I go on shower and she asks if I like rimming today. Yesssss. She cleans me up, goes to town between my legs and then some slip and slide. I flip and same events occur+ amazing BJ, with attention to the boys + more rimming. Then she slips me in and g wyd herself off. I'm doing all I can to stop from exploding and she giggles then gets off. Does some more slip and slide, then rides me again. She dismounts and I get off the table. She starts rinsing the table off, so naturally I enter doggie while she's having away. I let her finish the table and she gives me another BJ while I rinse off. Back in the room another BJ, this time deeper until steps up on the bed to put me back inside her, but I'm mostly standing, so I fuck her standing for a bit and enjoy the different views from all hey mirrors. I put her down and let her enjoy some day and rimming for her. Then mish, side straddle, doggie, BJ and she asks if I want her on top. Obviously. She gets on in acg. Then I pull her closer and she grinds with me deep inside her. She gets off and sucks me some more before getting back on for reverse acg. The amazing view and my will to hold out finally give and I explode. She grind a bit more to get it all out and then cleans me up. Massage for the remaining time and I leave happy. I give her standard fee from when I use to know her as Nara. I'm sure msog is an option, but it wasn't needed. $$.

    I just wanted to know if there are any options of service plus looks like her. Obviously there are younger ones, but that only goes so far. Please dm me any suggestions. Tbh I'm just tired of wasting time and money the "hope" they can check off even half the boxes Lemon did.

  2. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    As for HE You talking HJ or BJ?.
    I thought HE was a HJ?

  3. #4452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate for massage + HE?
    As for HE You talking HJ or BJ?.

  4. #4451
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her so went this morning. My last appt had to cancel because of the Kona storm. I like that she is older than Me. A good 10+ years. For her age body is pretty nice. Nice size boobies if You like them big. She does have a Bush which I like. Her massage is ok good enough for Me. I almost fell asleep. Her BBBJ is one of the best. Sad only 1 pop today so no FS. I really wanted to cip maybe next time LOL.
    What is her rate for massage + HE?

  5. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Kathy.

    It's been awhile since I saw her so went this morning. My last appt had to cancel because of the Kona storm. I like that she is older than Me. A good 10+ years. For her age body is pretty nice. Nice size boobies if You like them big. She does have a Bush which I like. Her massage is ok good enough for Me. I almost fell asleep. Her BBBJ is one of the best. Sad only 1 pop today so no FS. I really wanted to cip maybe next time LOL.
    For anyone who may be interested, here's a link to an advertisement for "Kathy good Patience massage" in Century Center, including a phone number.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Massage.../13231452.html

    Note the advertisement claims she's age 36, but presumably that's a common age reduction used by many providers.

  6. #4449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Kathy

    It's been awhile since I saw her so went this morning. My last appt had to cancel because of the Kona storm. I like that she is older than Me. A good 10+ years. For her age body is pretty nice. Nice size boobies if You like them big. She does have a Bush which I like. Her massage is ok good enough for Me. I almost fell asleep. Her BBBJ is one of the best. Sad only 1 pop today so no FS. I really wanted to cip maybe next time LOL.

  7. #4448
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Showered with Yanni many times when she worked out from her cc location. I'm not too sure but it seems like showering together changed at this location. Does anyone else experienced this?

    If you texted her now, "shower together?" She responds "OK" but when inside she refuses the honor "shower together" request and her response of "OK". Has anyone have this same response from her?

    It sounds weird if she does "69" but does not allow you to lick her pussy. Am I correct, "69" - - - girl sucks you cock and the guy licks, sucks her pussy?
    Showered with her before but the shower is really small.

    Now no shower together. No 69. No DATY. No suck titties. No fun. No see no more Hiro.

  8. #4447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the pics real or similar (body)?

    Mahalo.
    Showered with Yanni many times when she worked out from her cc location. I'm not too sure but it seems like showering together changed at this location. Does anyone else experienced this?

    If you texted her now, "shower together?" She responds "OK" but when inside she refuses the honor "shower together" request and her response of "OK". Has anyone have this same response from her?

    It sounds weird if she does "69" but does not allow you to lick her pussy. Am I correct, "69" - - - girl sucks you cock and the guy licks, sucks her pussy?

  9. #4446

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    Something must have happened for her to change so much.

    Sad she no longer likes her nips sucked or clit licked. Delicious.

    She did the same wiping thing with me. Weird now that you mention.

    She was a clean freak. Looked forward to showering with her. Even her place was clean.

    Hiro.
    Are any of the pics real or similar (body)?

    Mahalo.

  10. #4445
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is still 220. Mei is the one who is asking 350 now. That's crazy for her. But I did read that Cindy is different now and doesn't like certain things like nipples sucked and DATY. I saw her a few times and it was always good. Wish she used oil for massage but it was still good. When we were in 69 it was weird because every minute or 2 she would reach back with a wipe and wipe her pussy off. I got to kiss her but she said she doesn't do that with most guys. Guess I was lucky and had good breath. Haha.
    Something must have happened for her to change so much.

    Sad she no longer likes her nips sucked or clit licked. Delicious.

    She did the same wiping thing with me. Weird now that you mention.

    She was a clean freak. Looked forward to showering with her. Even her place was clean.

    Hiro.

  11. #4444

    Cindy is 220

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know her rate went that high 350.350 for what? For 350 better be bbfscip.
    Cindy is still 220. Mei is the one who is asking 350 now. That's crazy for her. But I did read that Cindy is different now and doesn't like certain things like nipples sucked and DATY. I saw her a few times and it was always good. Wish she used oil for massage but it was still good. When we were in 69 it was weird because every minute or 2 she would reach back with a wipe and wipe her pussy off. I got to kiss her but she said she doesn't do that with most guys. Guess I was lucky and had good breath. Haha.

  12. #4443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    She's not a "spring chicken". With limited service, I'll look for someone else. Last time I saw her was over 5-months ago.
    I didn't know her rate went that high 350.350 for what? For 350 better be bbfscip.

  13. #4442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Cindy / Yanni limited services 220 -350

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly back when she was Yanni a couple dudes said she was crazy. Maybe she's going back to that persona.
    She's not a "spring chicken". With limited service, I'll look for someone else. Last time I saw her was over 5-months ago.

  14. #4441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what she does now days. Thanks.
    Freakazoid said 220. Tryst has 350. A Freind of mine pays 250.

  15. #4440

    Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. Went this morning to see her. Finally did something different this time around. No dead & she wasn't just laying there. Had fun & a great time. Thanks Babe.
    Just curious on what she does now days. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape