Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 972 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13695

    That's Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    This one looks great in the pix, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/556313557056

    After multiple attempts to schedule something, I finally was about to confirm with her and she sent me a pic which was not anywhere near as attractive.

    She made a poor privacy decision when she was sharing her PayPal info to sell her content (which I did not do), revealing her identity. I would never share that, but that if you googled the naqme you'd find multiple drug arrests, which explain the pic I saw (bruises for needle marks). This is exactly why I agreed to help in a pilot for a video verification service being built. I'm so sick of getting hopeful and then at the last minute you you're disappointed.
    At least that's the name she used to use a few years ago. I actually met her on SA and in 2022. She was quite attractive back then. Not sure if someone is using her pics or if she made a decline, as tends to happen.

  2. #13694

    Great report. Donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to report back on a pretty Latina I messaged yesterday, got a quick response, the normal questions, I headed that way and text then a picture of the motel, I quickly got the room number. I was met after the first knock, with a fit and trim beautiful lady, while I fo.

    Don't think it's the one pictured, she was definitely eye candy. She met me with a hug and kiss, before stripping down, I quickly joined. She did the normal putting the bag on with a long and stimulating BJ, it was very good as she seemed to work hard to get me off, no, I was there for the pussy! It was clean shaven smooth, no bad odors, I asked if DATY was available, without an extra time, oh no, but I'm used to that. She took to the doggie position, let me add again, smoking body, petite, probably 110 to 115? Then we rolled into the missionary position for the grand finally. She cleaned me up nicely, I was on my way with a smile.

    I'm not into chunky girls or those with out of control drug habits, this on fit the bill for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/205650592
    Thank you for the good report. Travelling Latinas are hit or miss. Mind sharing how much you donated for how long? Thanks.

  3. #13693

    Bait & Switch Warning

    This one looks great in the pix, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/556313557056

    After multiple attempts to schedule something, I finally was about to confirm with her and she sent me a pic which was not anywhere near as attractive.

    She made a poor privacy decision when she was sharing her PayPal info to sell her content (which I did not do), revealing her identity. I would never share that, but that if you googled the naqme you'd find multiple drug arrests, which explain the pic I saw (bruises for needle marks). This is exactly why I agreed to help in a pilot for a video verification service being built. I'm so sick of getting hopeful and then at the last minute you you're disappointed.

  4. #13692

    Another quality Latina

    I wanted to report back on a pretty Latina I messaged yesterday, got a quick response, the normal questions, I headed that way and text then a picture of the motel, I quickly got the room number. I was met after the first knock, with a fit and trim beautiful lady, while I fo.

    Don't think it's the one pictured, she was definitely eye candy. She met me with a hug and kiss, before stripping down, I quickly joined. She did the normal putting the bag on with a long and stimulating BJ, it was very good as she seemed to work hard to get me off, no, I was there for the pussy! It was clean shaven smooth, no bad odors, I asked if DATY was available, without an extra time, oh no, but I'm used to that. She took to the doggie position, let me add again, smoking body, petite, probably 110 to 115? Then we rolled into the missionary position for the grand finally. She cleaned me up nicely, I was on my way with a smile.

    I'm not into chunky girls or those with out of control drug habits, this on fit the bill for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/205650592

  5. #13691
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    You're not lying about comms. Tried for the last 3 days, finally got a response tonight with a few spotty vague texts, and then ghost again.
    I can get her to respond. I have her private #; we hang out socially. DM me. She gets a ton of inquiries and it's difficult for her to screen as quickly as we can, but if you're a member here I can get her to give you preference.

  6. #13690

    Dumpster fire

    Total waste of time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...u/218042002535

    If you are considering seeing her feel free to PM me for the back story.

  7. #13689

    Run. Don't walk

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    She's A good provider.

  8. #13688

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    You're not lying about comms. Tried for the last 3 days, finally got a response tonight with a few spotty vague texts, and then ghost again.
    You're not kidding! I've been trying to get in touch with Star for the past 5 days. On the first day I got a text back from her about 3 hours after I first reached out to her. The text said something to the effect of "Hi, how are you doing?" Then no communication since then. I know I should probably give up, but she she's just what I'm looking for. I'll try for a few more days and report back if I ever get through to her.

  9. #13687

    Be warned.

    As it has been posted previously, we need to keep the pressure on. Looks like she's trying different phone numbers. See her at your own risk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...v/835212785817

  10. #13686

  11. #13685

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    She really does know her way around a BBBJ. Hard to get ahold of and is never in a great location. But worth the effort.
    You're not lying about comms. Tried for the last 3 days, finally got a response tonight with a few spotty vague texts, and then ghost again.

  12. #13684
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I've probably seen her 4 times. A few CD BBBJ which gets the job done but nothing special. Once at her incall for BBBJ. She is a little high strung and will turn into a b1 tch at the drop of a hat. Good for a some headache relief when necessary but that's all I would recommend.
    Tried to see her for a cd Friday when I was in town but her communication sucks and she was very b*tchy via text when she did finally respond. Ended up seeing Charli in St Pete on my way back to Tampa. Review posted in the St Pete escort section.

  13. #13683

    Scarlet Lehigh

    Want to go see Scarlet and Lehigh the other day absolutely amazing water works are incredible. Never been with a girl that squirts so much. Absolutely soaked the bed. I'm definitely going to repeat highly recommend her.

  14. #13682

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I've probably seen her 4 times. A few CD BBBJ which gets the job done but nothing special. Once at her incall for BBBJ. She is a little high strung and will turn into a b1 tch at the drop of a hat. Good for a some headache relief when necessary but that's all I would recommend.

  15. #13681

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear. She was good 4-5 yrs ago.
    Ya stay tf away from Heather dude! Been around the block as far as shady crime stuff when I was younger and have a pretty good 6th sense of the vibes off this persons about to try and rob me. There's 2 specific incidents I've had with her where without going into details it felt as though she was leading me to be robbed by her pimp. And I really feel like if I weren't street smart / recognized the manipulation things would have gone vastly different. To clarify I was not robbed so take that as you will but I've spent more time around desperate junkies than most. Many are really good people stuck in a fucked up cycle, she's been in that cycle too long and in my opinion I think she's the type to put you in a situation to get hurt out of desperation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape