Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 826 to 840 of 61408
-
04-14-26 22:44 #60583Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes, that's the one. I should've mentioned that she agreed to the BBBJ because she upsold me from 40 to 50 but I agreed upfront that there'd be no cim. Although a lot of guys on the forum feel the need to have these girls swallow, I could care less. But she couldn't stay awake to even finish the job, and cfs that was to follow never happened. A waste of a Jackson.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 21:33 #60582Senior Member

Posts: 540Lily & Susan
Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.
She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.
Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
-
04-14-26 18:56 #60581Senior Member

Posts: 31Gia back?
That is definitely her. Anyone know if she is back in action?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:34 #60580Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:46 #60579Senior Member

Posts: 100Katt & Dominique from Last Night
I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.
-
04-14-26 11:42 #60578Senior Member

Posts: 328She has been in and out of the hospital multiple times recently but won't stay in. She checks out to her high.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:56 #60577Senior Member

Posts: 631Sasha / Natasha
She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.
She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.
I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.
-
04-14-26 08:58 #60576Regular Member

Posts: 3Should give more clarification. One chick goes by bowties and is in Frederick (thicker chick, phat ass) then Nikki with the bowties (petite thing) hope this helps.
Originally Posted by VanillaBrands
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 07:43 #60575Senior Member

Posts: 56Left has a crazy ass violent boyfriend, but she is nice. But I stay away. Middle has a bum ass boyfriend LOL, but never tried her. She does look better in person. Last one I heard was crazy. I'm waiting to see kiara.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 07:17 #60574Senior Member

Posts: 530Garrison
Was up on garrison and saw a light skin chic. Kinda think with a frizzy type from. Like mixed girl hair. Anyone take that for a spin before.
-
04-14-26 07:09 #60573Senior Member

Posts: 540Worn out zombies or not all 3 would get scooped up by me. Especially the blonde in the white dress I feel like she'd be open to anything.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 05:50 #60572Senior Member

Posts: 277Gia
The pic doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. Don't know who the others are.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 21:03 #60571Senior Member

Posts: 565Slim pickings?
I don't know about that. The one in the middle could get some sausage.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 19:43 #60570Senior Member

Posts: 100Slim Pickins
Was in the area visiting family, and drove the stroll today. Saw these 3 on Monroe just south of BusyBee. Just worn out zombies. When I think back to 2010 timeframe we never had it so good. Anyway, I'll be looking for PR Jessica later. Maybe I'll get lucky.
-
04-13-26 12:30 #60569Senior Member

Posts: 40Early morning stroll
I will be coming through town around 330-430 Am tomorrow morning and will have about an hour. What is the best stroll at that time of day. Thanks in advance and keep up the best board on the site. Will report if I scoop.











Reply With Quote



