Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 61409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60584

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if she is still in the game. I guarantee it's been fifteen years since I last saw her on the steps of her house at Wilkens and Catherine.
    She's still drinks heavy but that doesn't stop her from a stellar show. I get a room and a 5th and some grass and food and she fucks my brains out all night and I give her 50.

  2. #60583
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
    Yes, that's the one. I should've mentioned that she agreed to the BBBJ because she upsold me from 40 to 50 but I agreed upfront that there'd be no cim. Although a lot of guys on the forum feel the need to have these girls swallow, I could care less. But she couldn't stay awake to even finish the job, and cfs that was to follow never happened. A waste of a Jackson.

  3. #60582

    Lily & Susan

    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20260414-211903-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211820-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211644-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260414-211725-Photos-2.jpg‎  

  4. #60581

    Gia back?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    The pic doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. Don't know who the others are.
    That is definitely her. Anyone know if she is back in action?

  5. #60580

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.
    Are you talking about this kat? She isn't light skinned and it certainly doesn't sound like the Kat I know. She pretty much sticks to head, everything is covered and I've never had her fall asleep. First time for everything though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C76229A-C98F-4654-B579-91E19BAD5051.jpg‎  

  6. #60579

    Katt & Dominique from Last Night

    I checked out the WW loop last night. Zombie's everywhere, but I found BSW Katt at the houses right behind BusyBee. She light skin, very petite with minimal damage. She looked healthy & good w long hair in perfect tight corn-rows. Drove off, and she remembered me. Agreed to 50 for half & half BBBJ and cfs. Gave her 20 up front for her supplies at the trap on Ramsay between the circle & Monroe. After her pickup, we parked, she smoked, and then she went into falling asleep & slow motion mode. 10 minutes for her to get her clothes off. She started BBBJ and kept falling asleep. I couldn't take it any more, and cut my losses. Asked her to get dressed and get out. This took 15 minutes, but I wasn't willing to invest the time. Then I headed up Payson and immediately saw another BSW. She was about 35, said her name was Dominique. I was a bit frustrated from Katt, so I told her I was in a rush, and offered 40 for same. We jumped in back, and this girl was ready to serve. DT BBBJ to the point of face fucking, while I played w pussy. Then I flipped her over and doggie hard for 10 minutes. Then dropped her off. Great service. No pics or numbers unfortunately. Katt had a phone but I didn't want digits, and D had no phone but said she can be found on McH & Monroe late nights.

  7. #60578
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.

    She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.
    I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.
    She has been in and out of the hospital multiple times recently but won't stay in. She checks out to her high.

  8. #60577

    Sasha / Natasha

    She has fallen far and living on the park bench at the triangle. She can barely walk and her face is swollen and red.

    She still wanted to date but I just can't anymore. Ill give her some food but any $ is going you know where.

    I don't know if she has family that would get her off the mean streets of Bmore.

  9. #60576
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Seen Nikki with the Bow couple of times in the last 2 months, she very lively. The drive is alright although it's in Frederick but it's quiet. She's been review here and it takes a bit time to message her as she's very selective on who to see.
    Should give more clarification. One chick goes by bowties and is in Frederick (thicker chick, phat ass) then Nikki with the bowties (petite thing) hope this helps.

  10. #60575
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    The pic doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. Don't know who the others are.
    Left has a crazy ass violent boyfriend, but she is nice. But I stay away. Middle has a bum ass boyfriend LOL, but never tried her. She does look better in person. Last one I heard was crazy. I'm waiting to see kiara.

  11. #60574

    Garrison

    Was up on garrison and saw a light skin chic. Kinda think with a frizzy type from. Like mixed girl hair. Anyone take that for a spin before.

  12. #60573
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area visiting family, and drove the stroll today. Saw these 3 on Monroe just south of BusyBee. Just worn out zombies. When I think back to 2010 timeframe we never had it so good. Anyway, I'll be looking for PR Jessica later. Maybe I'll get lucky.
    Worn out zombies or not all 3 would get scooped up by me. Especially the blonde in the white dress I feel like she'd be open to anything.

  13. #60572

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about that. The one in the middle could get some sausage.
    The pic doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. Don't know who the others are.

  14. #60571

    Slim pickings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area visiting family, and drove the stroll today. Saw these 3 on Monroe just south of BusyBee. Just worn out zombies. When I think back to 2010 timeframe we never had it so good. Anyway, I'll be looking for PR Jessica later. Maybe I'll get lucky.
    I don't know about that. The one in the middle could get some sausage.

  15. #60570

    Slim Pickins

    Was in the area visiting family, and drove the stroll today. Saw these 3 on Monroe just south of BusyBee. Just worn out zombies. When I think back to 2010 timeframe we never had it so good. Anyway, I'll be looking for PR Jessica later. Maybe I'll get lucky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260413_114734_compress67.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape