Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1659
-
04-16-26 12:45 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 123Isn't there a new full service spa where A to Z used to be? I'm pretty sure Daisy Spa and Dokdo are still open, but if you're willing to go further south, my current favorite rotation is:
Originally Posted by Nvdzzzz
[View Original Post]
Angel Massage Spa near Picador. Ask for Lisa.
Pink One near the palm trolley station. Ask for Mila or Lulu.
Lavender Massage near Coronado Ave by the 7-11. Ask for Coco.
-
04-16-26 11:45 #1343Regular Member

Posts: 10Flora the young Latina. From the other thread
Cool story bro. Where is she?
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 21:05 #1342Regular Member

Posts: 4Chula Vista FS
Does anyone know of any solid FS places in Chula Vista these days? A while back, there use to be some pretty good hitters all around the area but since those all closed, aside from Arcadia in Bonita, I'm not sure of any other good and discreet places for the deed.
-
04-14-26 22:05 #1341Regular Member

Posts: 19It's been negotiable for me before. In fact, I always lead with I can't afford it and ask for a waiver or discount on the second house fee. One time I was offered unsolicited a second girl for $30 total. Yeah she just stood there with her tits in my mouth while the other girl did all the work, but it was totally worth the $30 upgrade. I say this because I think they will sometimes be willing to get girls some extra work if business is slow by cutting prices on a two girl.
Originally Posted by JRod420
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 10:01 #1340Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49A lot of places I've had 2 girls charge 2 house fees.
Originally Posted by JRod420
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 21:46 #1339Regular Member

Posts: 21Honestly not sure (yet) for MMW. My only 4 H was in Europe. But, I've heard of places asking one HF and a full tip for each girl. That's generally what I would expect.
Originally Posted by JRod420
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 21:41 #1338Regular Member

Posts: 21Depends on the girl and the place. The HF isn't something I'd try to negotiate, so you're starting out at 60-80. Bare minimum for FS is $. 5 or $. 6, which I typically offer up front and ask if that's enough. If they ask for $. 8 or $$ then I'll live with it, and I've never had a girl take offense to the initial offer. So I'd say $$ OTD is harder to achieve without being aggressive, but $$. 2 is totally possible depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by KpopLuv
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 19:48 #1337Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah I had pretty much the same exact experience last time I went, I can't remember how long ago I last saw Lulu but it's been too long. She used to be my go to for like 5 years until I started going through the k agencies but as fun as those girls are nothing beats the value you get with Lulu.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:27 #1336Regular Member

Posts: 21Donation guidance
I visit San Diego a few times a year, but my visits are very short and time is limited so I don't get to visit too many AMPs in general. I have been to QQ, 201 and a couple of crappy Clairemont locations.
When I head down there later this week, I should have a little bit more free time so planning on heading north to sugars since it's well reviewed. What I like to clarify is the donation. Here in Seattle we stay pretty strong at $$ all-in for 1 hr. There's a couple of shops where they've tried to collect $$ for. 5 hr and $$.6 for 1 hr but these girls get checked pretty quickly as options are pretty amazing the last couple years here. Yes there are some ŕ la carte pricing such as a charge for Greek $, bb $ (if that's your thing), and $ for duos here.
What I've seen is your area seems to be $$.2 for 1 hr but quite frequently I see some of you posting $$. 6+ all-in. I'm not interested in pissing off these girls. It ruins experience for all parties and certainly not interested in going through a negotiation process which kills the mood as well. I like to lay down the HF+ don upfront all at once.
Am I reading the reviews correctly that $$.2 will be accepted by majority of the shops around for one hour? TIA.
-
04-13-26 16:54 #1335Regular Member

Posts: 24 hands
Do you pay for a one hour massage for the house fee or do you pay for 2 house fees?
Originally Posted by Pry6891
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 14:53 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 82Last time I saw her was at U Massage in Spring Valley
BUT, big butts, last time I went to U Massage, about a year ago, and asked for an appointment with Lulu, they said ok and when I got there I got the "she is not there". It was a thin woman about 5'6", not bad looking and I was ready to go. I should have threatened to leave and I think she would have magically appeared, so go in ready to walk until she appears, but I digress. I stayed for the other woman and there was a language barrier. Massage was standard rub, some teasing. Flip and I ask for a BJ and so she left for supplies and comes back and was about to throw a condom on and I said no and waved off the condom and she hesitated and then put it away and climbed on the table and was about to sit on my dick bare. I waved that off, just because I am not a FS guy. So, made the mouth motion and then she understood. Went down and did okay, I enjoyed it. I did CIM, but she kind of fucked it up with bracing for the slingshot. Anyways, I was pissed for lying so I only tipped her $60 or $70, she wanted more but that is what I stood on.
Originally Posted by BobyG9
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 20:23 #1333Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Ella at Sugar Spa
I've seen a lot of reviews for Sugar Spa and decided to go check it out this morning. Today when I got there Ella greeted me. She was wearing a cute little yoga outfit and I almost thought I was at a regular HE spot but after all the reviews I've seen I decided to roll the dice. When we got into the room, Ella asked me how long I wanted to stay. I decided to stay for 30 minutes today and she told me it was $50.
Ella took the money and left the room told me to get undressed and lay down. After a couple minutes, Ella came back into the room and we talked about extras. We agreed on $160 for FS. After I paid Ella immediately took off her yoga set. She ended up climbing onto the table with me and straddled my back as she started her massage. It felt very sensual and put me right to ease on what kind of place it was. After probably five minutes of a pretty decent massage she took it up a notch and started with some ass play and a little bit of her kissing and licking my body.
Ella asked me to flip over and she walked over and grabbed some things off the little table. And she got right back up onto the bed and she started with a BBBJ. Her BJ was absolutely amazing. She was really good at deep throat and spent a bit, sucking on my balls too.
After her BBBJ Ella grabbed the condom and slid it over my dick with her mouth. Then she climbed on top of me for a cowgirl and started riding me. Her rhythm was amazing and I was ready to bust out of the gates, but I was able to hold off. Right when I was about to come, I stopped myself and pulled out and asked her to switch positions. We moved into doggy. She got into a nice doggy style position with a little bit of arch and it felt amazing. There was no holding back in doggy style, and I wasn't able to last. I ended up cumming inside the condom.
After I finished, Ella cleaned me up. I asked if there was a shower available since I had somewhere to be after this session and she got me a towel and led me to the shower. After my shower Ella left me with a kiss and walked me to the door. This was a great time and I'm glad I gave sugar spa a try.
-
04-12-26 16:32 #1332Regular Member

Posts: 21Lena at MMW
I don't monger very often, but when I do, it's usually here. They are one of the few places that still post actual pictures of the girls, and I've never really walked away disappointed.
Walked in with no appointment and was greeted by who I assume was Lisa. She said she was available but she is not my type, so I asked about Lucky and Chloe. Neither were available, but thankfully Lena was. Paid the HF of 70/ hr and got ready in the room. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was very happy when Lena walked in. Nice, slim frame with long legs in a short black, lace dress. Her hair has been dyed to a much lighter color than what's in the photos, but I liked it. She kinda looked a little Korean, but she is from China. I'd guess somewhere around 30, which is perfect for me.
Gave a pretty decent, medium pressure massage for about 20 minutes. About halfway through, I noticed she had no panties on, so I gave her a little FOV when the angle suited. She stripped and I was very happy with the view in the mirror. Gave my back a cat bath, then rubbed her B or C-cups everywhere. I put my hips up a little, hoping for some DATO but she only added a few rubs and tugs to her routine.
Flipped over and agreed to $$ for the remainder of the session because it was 1 hr. I'm not one to haggle because it ruins the mood, but I've paid more for less. Started with BBBJ and had to stop her a few minutes in because she was doing it so well, which is very uncommon for me. Hat went on as she said I could finish with CIM later.
Did a few positions and all were great. Added a little FOV and FOA here and there, as well as some DFK. Wasn't super tight, but just right for me and she didn't say no to any position, which I've had issues with in the past because of size. Around 20 minutes in, I picked her up and held her in front of me. She didn't weigh much and it hit just right. Started to finish, so I put her down and ripped off the had for the CIM she promised. She made sure every drop was out, then found a napkin to spit.
Nice little hot towel wipe down and got dressed. Before I left the room, Lucky came in to say hello because the first girl told her I was asking. She is also very cute and probably a little younger than Lena. They asked me to come back and have them together. Not sure if I'll bite, but I'm definitely considering it.
-
04-12-26 15:05 #1331Regular Member

Posts: 15Lulu you spa
Anyone know where she went, I know she moved to a different location in Spring valley but last time I went she wasn't there. Thought I had her number but I lost it and the last number I texted said she was there and when I got there it clearly wasn't her and I haven't been back since.
-
04-11-26 23:58 #1330Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17Peach at QQ Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
This was, without doubt, the most obvious fake review I've ever read.
A2










Reply With Quote





