Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 551 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 8254
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7984
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone finding extras at the Playground? I haven't there been since it was the Sands. Used to be some could be had if you were known but nothing like Pans or for sure old Ricks. Thanks Eddy.
    Waste of time. Popped in a few mos ago. Hadn't been there in over 10 yrs. I was the only person there.

  2. #7983

    Playground?

    Anyone finding extras at the Playground? I haven't there been since it was the Sands. Used to be some could be had if you were known but nothing like Pans or for sure old Ricks. Thanks Eddy.

  3. #7982

    Monse

    I heard through the grapevine that Monse has returned from Vacay.

  4. #7981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been getting bare with her? She's teased it with be but no luck so far.
    Love will do anything for the right compensation.

    That amount changes daily depending on her quota.

  5. #7980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Funny, apparently there was some drama with her at Kittens because she posted about it on her IG. As of today she is at the playground. I have not been to the playground at all. What's the VIP set up look like there?

    As always, thanks for any info Gents.
    She left and is already back.

    Working at 5 pm daily.

    I saw another stripper popping off about strippers with hot body's but butter faces. I.

    That sounds like Shy!

    At thewhoginger on instagram.

    At _flyy_girl_x3 was thw one popping off in her story.

    Drama LOL.

  6. #7979

    Love at SGC, formerly kittens

    Has anyone been getting bare with her? She's teased it with be but no luck so far.

  7. #7978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    That post is 3 years old. Stripper years are like dog years. 3 years at a strip club is like 20 years at a real job.
    This is so accurate LOL.

  8. #7977

    Shy's IG

    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Funny, apparently there was some drama with her at Kittens because she posted about it on her IG.
    Can someone post Shy's IG. I used to have it, but they always change.

  9. #7976

    Zombies

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if pepper is around?

    She used to be a waitress. Stsrted dancing and sucking dick.

    Her gf was a stripper too.
    That post is 3 years old. Stripper years are like dog years. 3 years at a strip club is like 20 years at a real job.

  10. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Shy will fuck and suck for under 300. Like most girls at kittens.

    Safety only. Dirtyfuk did eat her pussy. So there is that.
    Last time I saw her she allowed BBBJ.

    She was always safety before. Maybe it was because she wanted me as a regular.

  11. #7974

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Pepper.

    Asian with an alt / dyke type looks.

    OK body. Avg CBJ. First mish then Nice doggie finish.

    I would repeat. 260 plus room fee for 15 minutes.
    Does anyone know if pepper is around?

    She used to be a waitress. Stsrted dancing and sucking dick.

    Her gf was a stripper too.

  12. #7973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Zahara

    I went in last night to Pandoras.

    Few sure things. Dynasty would do anything but she is not my type.

    Picked Zahara. Smoking hot spinner. Got me rock hard grinding. Jerked me off. Wouldn't fuck me.

    Paid way to much but I was hoping it would lead to more services. 300 $.

  13. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, looking for any intel / dreams about Shy who dances at Kittens. Wondering what the menu looks like.

    Thanks Gents!
    Shy will fuck and suck for under 300. Like most girls at kittens.

    Safety only. Dirtyfuk did eat her pussy. So there is that.

  14. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Chanel always hot ride along with Jessica & Paisley.
    Paisley actually have more on her menu now? Last time I saw her she only wanted to give a HJ with a condom on.

  15. #7970

    SHY. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by AKJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, looking for any intel / dreams about Shy who dances at Kittens. Wondering what the menu looks like.

    Thanks Gents!
    Funny, apparently there was some drama with her at Kittens because she posted about it on her IG. As of today she is at the playground. I have not been to the playground at all. What's the VIP set up look like there?

    As always, thanks for any info Gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape