Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 33187
-
04-13-26 15:29 #32707Senior Member

Posts: 418Sb
SB = Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
Sugar site.
-
04-13-26 13:29 #32706Senior Member

Posts: 88I heard she is on SB. Not sure what that is and do not know how to get on it.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:10 #32705Senior Member

Posts: 256Thanks for the report! I've wondered about her from time to time but always figured if I was going to make the hour trip to Hamilton I might as well see Cierra. I'll give her a try soon, as chubby latinas always check a box for me. Probably because that was my Highschool girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Wolf1992
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:49 #32704Senior Member

Posts: 268Wow. Blast from the past!
Haven't seen her for at least 10 yrs, since back in the Dayton days. Was a must see back then. Haven't made the trip to Ft Wayne but did text with her last summer.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
Her Tryst add https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1.
-
04-13-26 10:39 #32703Senior Member

Posts: 245Sexy Sparkles visit
She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.
PM for digits.
Snob.
-
04-13-26 10:27 #32702Senior Member

Posts: 537Verified
I've seen Katie a bunch of times and am comfortable with that. I never believed Sharonville was dangerous UNTIL a while ago I pulled off the road to a will-known motel parking lot and LEO passed through the parking lot while I was in the car. I left the lot then saw them turn around and pulled me over asking me why I was there. Spooked me. I'll still see Katie and my SB there but no randos.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:36 #32701Senior Member

Posts: 299Share please
If you get it, please share with me as well.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 08:09 #32700Senior Member

Posts: 1137Maybe not
Older ads on EB are for L'ville.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 07:03 #32699Senior Member

Posts: 56That's a scammer for sure! Never seen her before!
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 00:50 #32698Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna Moonbow
Searched this one before hand and saw a couple positive reviews from the Columbus board and decided to give her a shot. Pics are filtered, but not far from what you get in person. Night started off with BBBJ (honestly among the best I've had), switched to CG for a bit which was also really good, then back to BBBJ when her legs got tired. Blew in her mouth and I'm pretty sure she swallowed. She was very enthusiastic the whole time and enjoyed the time as much as I did. $350 for the hr as noted in her ad, though she did let me stay a little over without paying extra. She's only in town for a couple days, but I plan to repeat if she's ever in town again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/025234315993
https://tryst.link/escort/lunamoonbow
-
04-12-26 20:02 #32697Senior Member

Posts: 28Cute Hispanic girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205527479
Scarlitt is a laid back girl, good communication, showed up on time, dressed casually, fair donation for outcall, and it is her in the pics plus she sent me a face pic before coming.
When she came to my place she was easy to talk to, friendly nature, and not a clock watcher. Her service is satisfactory and she stayed the whole time I paid for, after she left I felt content and glad I saw her. She is Hispanic and from Tampa so if you're looking for a girl with an exotic touch that works independently then she is worth the call.
-
04-12-26 18:32 #32696Senior Member

Posts: 384I have to disagree from the pictures she posted $200 is overrated an over paid.
Originally Posted by Wolf1992
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 14:01 #32695Senior Member

Posts: 52Info on this lady?
Hello gents. This lady is posting that she's down in Louisville from Cincinnati. Was wondering if you could advise on her? Any an all info is greatly appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c07d79ca3ee9b4
-
04-12-26 09:25 #32694Senior Member

Posts: 188Sharon Kay
Has anyone seen Sharon Kay in a while? Used to be in the West Chester area near the Deluth exit. Had a nice milking table.
-
04-12-26 09:11 #32693Senior Member

Posts: 88Middletown Little Lisa
Does anyone have Little Lisa's digits? I have either lost them or she has changed her number. Please DM me if you have them.









Reply With Quote





