Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3815
-
04-18-26 15:22 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 173You should post that link on the "General Reports" section so it doesn't get buried amongst all of the massage parlor reports.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 10:02 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 215Haku Brighton.
Any recent updates for Haku Brighton. Reply here or PM. I feel they have rotations so may try again soon.
-
04-18-26 07:45 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 42Ypsi condo
I stopped by the Ypsi condo today, there is a new talent. The girl's name is Katie. She is Korean. She is slender, nice chest, not huge, but not small either. One notable thing is that she does not wear a ton of makeup which I like. As always with this place is a lot of fun and never disappoints.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...2/218524928435
-
04-16-26 18:10 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 42I seriously doubt that there is an uptick in LEO. Check up the link straight from the county's website. https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Also, the closure at HOE looks to be temporary. I also doubt that has anything to do with LEO given the note on the door.
-
04-13-26 12:51 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 228100% agree. Take care of her, she's a gem.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:34 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha. Worth the drive
With nothing in Ann Arbor my go to all time fav is Natasha. Just going for a visit. So nice. She's gorgeous and the best tits around. Great little body. It's just so peaceful with her.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
-
04-11-26 15:34 #3614Regular Member

Posts: 3Yeah everything seems a bit risky with the closed down places. I am not risking it for the next few months.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 14:34 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 187Feels like there is some uptick in LEO in the area. With the report from Cocos place. Heaven on Earth seems to be closed. Sue is gone. Report of Jaime Spa in Ypsi being closed. I'm sure they all hear the same stuff.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:41 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 72No HE
Man, idk what I did wrong, but I booked a HH here, took everything off, put my tip on the counter, dropped hints like rubbing her leg, on the flip I was roaming otc, and at the end she sent me out with no HE. I even said I would tip more, and she just said only good massage. Never had that happen. Want to try again but damn.
Originally Posted by Lovebilibili
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 07:45 #3611Regular Member

Posts: 6Jamie Spa
Was traveling east on Michigan Ave. From downtown Ypsilanti, and noticed Jamie Spa is closed. No sign up, windows uncovered, and it appeared some physical modifications were being made to the building.
-
04-07-26 21:25 #3610Regular Member

Posts: 1And Main St
Can Confirm, 80/ hr. Good massage, standard finish. Might open to more with more visit.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:03 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 72Hh
Yeah I'm curious about the HH rate and suggested donation. I've seen the numbers for an Hr + Donation, but I don't need that long.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 23:14 #3608Regular Member

Posts: 20Coco's Place
Massage price and donations?
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 13:18 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 42https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/659263700086
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 12:44 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 25https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...2/003826674899
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
This is the place referred to. I went yesterday and met Lucy, can confirm the other statements regarding her being more shapely and attractive than Mimi who I found quite cute, and also a lot of fun. I paid the same amount as in my prior posts. I was nervous to go based on the report concerning for LE watching the location. I live very close by this spot, and I drove by twice this past week to just look and see if I saw any vehicles that looked like they could be cops and I didn't notice anything so I pulled the trigger and no issues for me yesterday FWIW. Lucy likes DATY / DATO and allows FIV / FIA. She gave an okay massage with lots of teasing before the flip. Her English is slightly better than the other girls I have seen at this location.








Reply With Quote





