Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 33206
-
04-14-26 22:01 #32711Senior Member

Posts: 390Scarlitt info
I have seen scralitt. And and none of the pictures in her ad are of her. I attached a photo of she really looks like. I'm glad you had a good experience with her. As for myself she left a lot to be desired. I made a post on her a while back if anyone wants to look it up.
Originally Posted by Wolf1992
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 17:57 #32710Senior Member

Posts: 62Hanna
What I mean by that you can pM if you don't want to say on here.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 13:53 #32709Senior Member

Posts: 324Hannah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205572021
Consider yourself warned. Don't even think about her unless you want a possible sentence.
-
04-14-26 08:46 #32708Senior Member

Posts: 161BBFS cip
Any providers in the area that reliably offer BBFS cip? I don't have a problem with drugged out, dirty, or cheap women, or bbws as long as the ass or tits are huge. Looking for a provider with a big round ass OR big tits. Black preferred but open to any race. Ghetto is also not an issue for me.
-
04-13-26 17:23 #32707Senior Member

Posts: 161Anyone seen before?
-
04-13-26 15:29 #32706Senior Member

Posts: 418Sb
SB = Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
Sugar site.
-
04-13-26 13:29 #32705Senior Member

Posts: 88I heard she is on SB. Not sure what that is and do not know how to get on it.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:10 #32704Senior Member

Posts: 256Thanks for the report! I've wondered about her from time to time but always figured if I was going to make the hour trip to Hamilton I might as well see Cierra. I'll give her a try soon, as chubby latinas always check a box for me. Probably because that was my Highschool girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Wolf1992
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:49 #32703Senior Member

Posts: 268Wow. Blast from the past!
Haven't seen her for at least 10 yrs, since back in the Dayton days. Was a must see back then. Haven't made the trip to Ft Wayne but did text with her last summer.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
Her Tryst add https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1.
-
04-13-26 10:39 #32702Senior Member

Posts: 245Sexy Sparkles visit
She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.
PM for digits.
Snob.
-
04-13-26 10:27 #32701Senior Member

Posts: 537Verified
I've seen Katie a bunch of times and am comfortable with that. I never believed Sharonville was dangerous UNTIL a while ago I pulled off the road to a will-known motel parking lot and LEO passed through the parking lot while I was in the car. I left the lot then saw them turn around and pulled me over asking me why I was there. Spooked me. I'll still see Katie and my SB there but no randos.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:36 #32700Senior Member

Posts: 299Share please
If you get it, please share with me as well.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 08:09 #32699Senior Member

Posts: 1138Maybe not
Older ads on EB are for L'ville.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 07:03 #32698Senior Member

Posts: 57That's a scammer for sure! Never seen her before!
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 00:50 #32697Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna Moonbow
Searched this one before hand and saw a couple positive reviews from the Columbus board and decided to give her a shot. Pics are filtered, but not far from what you get in person. Night started off with BBBJ (honestly among the best I've had), switched to CG for a bit which was also really good, then back to BBBJ when her legs got tired. Blew in her mouth and I'm pretty sure she swallowed. She was very enthusiastic the whole time and enjoyed the time as much as I did. $350 for the hr as noted in her ad, though she did let me stay a little over without paying extra. She's only in town for a couple days, but I plan to repeat if she's ever in town again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/025234315993
https://tryst.link/escort/lunamoonbow









Reply With Quote






