Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25036

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    Damn where was her car accident. Sad she was a sweet heart and great time.

  2. #25035
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    Sorry to hear of her passing. To many of the good ones gones. Had several good sessions with her years ago.

  3. #25034
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics of Monica. Sorry, I should've included them with the original post. She will be sadly missed.
    That is a blast from the past. I almost forgot about her. I always wondered what happened to her. Where was the accident?

  4. #25033

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJi  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan love today. She is my all-time favorite. She is a wonderful body, great personality, and a very fine lady and make's you feel great!
    She's nice and all but I find her too mechanical and a bit high mileage. I like her as a person but she's not for me.

  5. #25032

    Monica pics

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Any pics out there to identify her with?
    Here are some pics of Monica. Sorry, I should've included them with the original post. She will be sadly missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0aeysM.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190726-093726_Gallery.jpg‎   5cb70652827e9efcf64fbb9a2.jpg‎  

  6. #25031

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Any pics out there to identify her with?
    If she is the Blind with the dark tan, there are pics in post 20831 in this forum.

  7. #25030

    Megan Love

    I saw Megan love today. She is my all-time favorite. She is a wonderful body, great personality, and a very fine lady and make's you feel great!

  8. #25029

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    That is sad. May her soul rest in peace.

  9. #25028

    Pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    Any pics out there to identify her with?

  10. #25027

    RIP Monica

    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).

  11. #25026

    Sexy Sparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyEver  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same sext sparkles from years ago? If so I'd love the digits!
    Yes. PM sent.

  12. #25025

    Sexy sparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.

    PM for digits.

    Snob.
    Is this the same sext sparkles from years ago? If so I'd love the digits!

  13. #25024

    Sexy Sparkles Visit

    She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.

    PM for digits.

    Snob.

  14. #25023

    Angel

    This is Angel, was around a long time then left and gained a lot of weight, she says 60 lbs. I saw her over a year ago when she was fighting demons. At the time she was not doing nuru as far as I know and was full service. I had a good time with her and liked her much thinner body. When I saw her, her menu was very open but she was always in sketchy places. I may try her again if I read any solid reports.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this lady? A nuru massage is what I've been looking for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/186484524740

    SH.

  15. #25022

    Nuru Massage

    Has anyone tried this lady? A nuru massage is what I've been looking for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/186484524740

    SH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape