Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...a/011546565654

    Now she's "Maria. " This is the one I posted about earlier. Do yourself a favor and just don't.
    She changed it already!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...a/453010497174

  2. #1404

    Don't call Maria

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...a/011546565654

    Now she's "Maria. " This is the one I posted about earlier. Do yourself a favor and just don't.

  3. #1403

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I see that she is back.
    Who is bella.

  4. #1402

    Bella

    I see that she is back.

  5. #1401

    Deposit Scam

    So the Fat ***** Chloe and The scamming ***** Lexi have both started scamming people for deposits. Don't do it. You have been Warned!

  6. #1400

    Don't fall for it

    So did anyone else get a text after receiving stupid prices from girls? Basically saying it was their escort agency and if you didn't call them back it was going to be bad for you and your family? Or was it just me? LOL. Warning, it's all the fake girls posting with FaceTime verification. They want you on camera so they can try to blackmail you. Don't fall for it. I sure as hell didn't. But you have been warned, blackmailers are on the prowl again.

  7. #1399

    Chyna, amber, and jade


  8. #1398

    No, it wasn't Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RandieRobbie  [View Original Post]
    Abby aka BBW Brandy.
    No it wasn't Brandy, but it's a friend of hers. Like I said, she has a different name every time she advertises. Her picture is usually a close-up of her in an orange teddy. She's in the Carbondale area. Next time she posts, I'll share.

  9. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmLover  [View Original Post]
    Who was the girl your referencing.
    Abby aka BBW Brandy.

  10. #1396

    Who

    Who was the girl your referencing.

  11. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...e/611234211891

    The last time I saw her, she showed back up at my door at 3:30 in the morning talking some really crazy shit, trying to get me to give her more money. She changes her name on here every other week. Whatever she's calling herself, you don't need it.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...a/710370690132

  12. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJack73  [View Original Post]
    Go through Salem a couple times a week. Never have seen any signs of anything, but today I was really wondering if there were some girls working. Saw 3 west end of town, near motels, that looked questionable walking, texting, talking on phone, just looked interesting to me. I didn't have time to do a turnaround, but I sure did wonder. Could have just been at the motels or walking, but it was around 1 pm and I have never seen anything like that in Salem. Have any of you guys seen any there?
    In Salem? I highly doubt it.

  13. #1393

    Salem

    Go through Salem a couple times a week. Never have seen any signs of anything, but today I was really wondering if there were some girls working. Saw 3 west end of town, near motels, that looked questionable walking, texting, talking on phone, just looked interesting to me. I didn't have time to do a turnaround, but I sure did wonder. Could have just been at the motels or walking, but it was around 1 pm and I have never seen anything like that in Salem. Have any of you guys seen any there?

  14. #1392

    Scams

    The timeline is full of deposit scammers and thieves again. Protect your money. Let these stankin bitches Rob a different city!!

  15. #1391

    Kandi

    I am scheduled to be down in the Mt Vernon / Carbondale area for work and was hoping to connect with Kandi. Seems that all of her STG ads have disappeared. Was wondering if someone knew if she was still active or has gone away. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape