Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 20130
-
04-15-26 10:14 #19740Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison
No, I don't have a link. The girls from Panacea will occasionally run an ad with her pic but I haven't seen that particular ad posted for a while. I've been trying to see Alison at the new place this week but our schedules are lining up. I haven't seen her before but I know she's a bit older which I prefer. If I do see her, I'll report back. I was just hoping someone had seen her in the past and might have something to add.
Originally Posted by JoeHolland
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:05 #19739Senior Member

Posts: 107Wondering Too
Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:24 #19738Senior Member

Posts: 73Ruby
I saw ruby at 7 day last week. Not sure if it's the same one but was a lot of fun. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by LuckyBoyy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:01 #19737Senior Member

Posts: 104Plainfield and 4 mile
Stopped in here for a massage and shown to a room, after a 20 min wait I got up and got dressed, nobody even left in the building.
This place is such a scam.
Nobody should go there. Out the door fee.
-
04-15-26 08:56 #19736Senior Member

Posts: 93Kaylee. Panacea
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/683645406211
Stopped in to the new location, had seen Kaylee's ad but knew nothing about her. The new place is full of small businesses. Safe parking, inconspicuous. Entered and 3 ladies there. One was an older Asian woman behind a table for check-in. There was a hot Hispanic girl whose name I didn't get (but will), and red-haired Kaylee.
Kaylee seemed dragged out and uninterested. Talked softly like she was dejected with shoulders slumped and uninspired. She has worked for Panacea for years, and also Wonder. I asked for a "teasing" massage throughout, but just got a tickle now and again. She massaged me mostly with her right hand and said her left had carpal tunnel. She started the massage fully-clothed but intermittently removed a jacket and then pants. She allowed touching and so I was caressing her legs and butt. At one point my hand touched the front of her panties and so I started rubbing there with no complaint. I then decided to shoot my shot on this uninspired session and asked if she wanted to get on the table, on her back. Just like a dejected cartoon character, she said "Yeah, I guess. " and crawled up. I went to work and she certainly moved her body as if she was very much enjoying the attempt, and wetness was significant. After some time and more juicy fun, she was sensitive and so it was my turn. I had no idea what to expect but was taken off-guard when she lowered her mouth and gave me unexpected enjoyment, and then swallowed. Good lord, what an unplanned surprise.
I assume that YMMV. This was a mixed bag with a happy. Uh. A happy conclusion.
-
04-15-26 08:56 #19735Senior Member

Posts: 404Mandy and massage
I have seen Mandy for years and never knew her to offer massage nor have I seen a review on it. LOL. Mandy fills a very specific need for me in that she is a reliable and affordable woman who will ride you and make those giant tits bounce. She never seems all that interested but she's also not very vocal in enjoyment.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
General rule of thumb for me is an escort is unlikely to be a good masseuse. Everyone knows how to fuck not everyone knows how to massage. I have also found that enlisting FS from a masseuse is usually not as good as fucking it from the tap of an escort. There are exceptions to this and finding someone who can rub and ride with the best is very enjoyable!
-
04-14-26 17:15 #19734Senior Member

Posts: 68Link
LMFAO you have to share a link to one of the tiktoks!
Originally Posted by WaterFront525
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 11:14 #19733Senior Member

Posts: 39Ruby
I haven't had any luck tracking down Ruby that used to work at 7 day and Lulu. Does anyone know where she ended up after Lulu?
-
04-13-26 16:28 #19732Senior Member

Posts: 37Mandy Escort first Massage 2nd
Saw her a while back.
Pros:
CFS for $, or $$ massage and CFS for 1 hour.
Nice body.
Big breast.
Will do BBBJ before CFS.
Pics are basically dead on.
Cons: No enthusiasm, massage is not that good, little to no teasing.
I would see her for SS only and skip the massage. Save your money if you want a lady who seems into the act, but if you just want a quick lay. Doesn't get better than this. Very much more of an escort than a masseuse. Personally not my thing but YMMV as always.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/196568146268
-
04-13-26 13:19 #19731Regular Member

Posts: 9Still a little cold.
I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345
-
04-12-26 21:30 #19730Regular Member

Posts: 11Still a little cold
Hey All -.
Anyone give this girl a shot? Tried looking for keywords like "Cold" and "Chill", didn't come up with anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/110951602391
Thanks!
-
04-12-26 08:44 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison?
Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
-
04-11-26 12:02 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 35Lucy
There use to be a girl named Lucy here, anyone know where she went?
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 22:40 #19727Senior Member

Posts: 499Try it out and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by MichiganBarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 20:45 #19726Regular Member

Posts: 9Abundant heart therapies
I know Michelle has been brought up in here before by a monger saying he gave her a try and extras were not offered. She used to say "no pleasure seekers" LOL. But I see she's offering a new "tantra therapy" which is apparently hands on treatment. Has anyone given this a chance. Kinda intriguing.
https://theabundantheart.com/tantric-therapy








Reply With Quote





