Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 887 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12970

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
    I spoke to her about this. She's agreed to chill with the deposits. She's just nervous about new people. I've never had a bad transaction with her. Here's her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060106160120

  2. #12969

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Check your inbox.

  3. #12968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Gbaby

    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207

  4. #12967

    Natasha

    My notes: fairly nice person, decent looking face, performance ok, body is not close to the pictures posted. Not fat but pictures are of a tight / firm body and she soft / saggy, must be very old pictures or not even her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/738981019716

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/750660296498

  5. #12966

    Wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.

  6. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.
    Menu posted in ad is limited. What are they into?

  7. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosPilot  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?
    Highly unlikely, it looked like her pics just enough to tell it was her.

  8. #12963
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    she was walking out. She looked nothing like her pictures that she had sent me, so she did me a favor and saved me money.
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?

  9. #12962

    Good experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.

  10. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by Menpura  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are right, DD was not referring to Trinity, I remember that was other one with first link. I tried to visit her based on DD's report but she asked for 50 deposit and was at a place with colored roof. I respectfully decline the deposit.
    Oh wow okay well that will count her out with myself. I refuse to do any deposits period. I don't know if DD did a deposit but I'm curious if he sees this and can chime in on how it went with his situation regarding her.

  11. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    DD's post was referring to another provider. His link is now dead, but I seem to remember at the time looking and it was this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/088225091729

    The one I thought you and I were referring to, and to which he was responding, was Trinity:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/372570734687

    Murphy69, if you do TOFTT on whomever, be sure to be clear on which one! Thanks!
    On no, I was just referring to DD's post as a suggestion on one to potentially reach out to. You were saying how awful the situation is on STG and I agreed but I saw DD's post and suggested maybe reaching out to her to see what she has to say since his review seemed promising here at the beginning.

  12. #12959

    Double agreed

    20 deposit and then 800, yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    I can understand them wanting one, because I'm sure they get the runaround. But I'm like you. I just won't do it.

    This one seems like "she" is just out to hoover up $20.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliettexcharmer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/016279323576

  13. #12958

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I have text with the first one but have not met her. She seems nice and does request a deposit but isn't pushy about it. You either send it or not. I have a rule of not sending them myself. I have checked with her several times but she won't come off of it.
    I can understand them wanting one, because I'm sure they get the runaround. But I'm like you. I just won't do it.

    This one seems like "she" is just out to hoover up $20.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliettexcharmer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/016279323576

  14. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    DD's post was referring to another provider. His link is now dead, but I seem to remember at the time looking and it was this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/088225091729

    The one I thought you and I were referring to, and to which he was responding, was Trinity:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/372570734687

    Murphy69, if you do TOFTT on whomever, be sure to be clear on which one! Thanks!
    I have text with the first one but have not met her. She seems nice and does request a deposit but isn't pushy about it. You either send it or not. I have a rule of not sending them myself. I have checked with her several times but she won't come off of it.

  15. #12956
    Yes you are right, DD was not referring to Trinity, I remember that was other one with first link. I tried to visit her based on DD's report but she asked for 50 deposit and was at a place with colored roof. I respectfully decline the deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    DD's post was referring to another provider. His link is now dead, but I seem to remember at the time looking and it was this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/088225091729

    The one I thought you and I were referring to, and to which he was responding, was Trinity:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/372570734687

    Murphy69, if you do TOFTT on whomever, be sure to be clear on which one! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape