Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 887 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12976

    Hotel asians

    Anyone have any recent experiences with the hotel Asians? Legit? Cost? Any additional precautions? Contact protocol?

    Looking at this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748

    TIA.

    Nacho.

  2. #12975

    Curious as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Let us know your experience! I'd like to find out too.
    I'm curious also.

  3. #12974

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I went about a week ago and the lackluster attitude from the girl. I should have never went. I thought the two her now might be better? I guess that's a no.

  4. #12973

    I wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I wish you posted this earlier. LOL. I went and I don't which one you saw but the one I saw was dark-skinned, dark curly hair about 5'10-5'11. Looks wise I say 4/10. Got job done but not going back. How was Vision? PM if you like.

  5. #12972

    Roper rd

    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.

  6. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Let us know your experience! I'd like to find out too.

  7. #12970

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
    I spoke to her about this. She's agreed to chill with the deposits. She's just nervous about new people. I've never had a bad transaction with her. Here's her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060106160120

  8. #12969

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Check your inbox.

  9. #12968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204

    Gbaby

    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207

  10. #12967

    Natasha

    My notes: fairly nice person, decent looking face, performance ok, body is not close to the pictures posted. Not fat but pictures are of a tight / firm body and she soft / saggy, must be very old pictures or not even her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/738981019716

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/750660296498

  11. #12966

    Wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.

  12. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.
    Menu posted in ad is limited. What are they into?

  13. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosPilot  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?
    Highly unlikely, it looked like her pics just enough to tell it was her.

  14. #12963
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    she was walking out. She looked nothing like her pictures that she had sent me, so she did me a favor and saved me money.
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?

  15. #12962

    Good experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape