Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 3847
-
04-23-26 08:18 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 1263I noticed they list the address in their ad and you said "I stopped by". Does that mean they take walk-ins?
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:07 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 143Bamboo
Stopped at Bamboo and say Amy. Taller, big tits. She will get them out for sure.
On the way out, she said there were 3 other beautiful ladies working there. Didn't get a chance to look around, but I'll be back next time I go to AA.
-
04-18-26 15:22 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 175You should post that link on the "General Reports" section so it doesn't get buried amongst all of the massage parlor reports.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 10:02 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 216Haku Brighton.
Any recent updates for Haku Brighton. Reply here or PM. I feel they have rotations so may try again soon.
-
04-18-26 07:45 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 50Ypsi condo
I stopped by the Ypsi condo today, there is a new talent. The girl's name is Katie. She is Korean. She is slender, nice chest, not huge, but not small either. One notable thing is that she does not wear a ton of makeup which I like. As always with this place is a lot of fun and never disappoints.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...2/218524928435
-
04-16-26 18:10 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 50I seriously doubt that there is an uptick in LEO. Check up the link straight from the county's website. https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Also, the closure at HOE looks to be temporary. I also doubt that has anything to do with LEO given the note on the door.
-
04-13-26 12:51 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 228100% agree. Take care of her, she's a gem.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 11:34 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha. Worth the drive
With nothing in Ann Arbor my go to all time fav is Natasha. Just going for a visit. So nice. She's gorgeous and the best tits around. Great little body. It's just so peaceful with her.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
-
04-11-26 15:34 #3629Regular Member

Posts: 3Yeah everything seems a bit risky with the closed down places. I am not risking it for the next few months.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 14:34 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 187Feels like there is some uptick in LEO in the area. With the report from Cocos place. Heaven on Earth seems to be closed. Sue is gone. Report of Jaime Spa in Ypsi being closed. I'm sure they all hear the same stuff.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 12:41 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 72No HE
Man, idk what I did wrong, but I booked a HH here, took everything off, put my tip on the counter, dropped hints like rubbing her leg, on the flip I was roaming otc, and at the end she sent me out with no HE. I even said I would tip more, and she just said only good massage. Never had that happen. Want to try again but damn.
Originally Posted by Lovebilibili
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 07:45 #3626Regular Member

Posts: 6Jamie Spa
Was traveling east on Michigan Ave. From downtown Ypsilanti, and noticed Jamie Spa is closed. No sign up, windows uncovered, and it appeared some physical modifications were being made to the building.
-
04-07-26 21:25 #3625Regular Member

Posts: 1And Main St
Can Confirm, 80/ hr. Good massage, standard finish. Might open to more with more visit.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:03 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 72Hh
Yeah I'm curious about the HH rate and suggested donation. I've seen the numbers for an Hr + Donation, but I don't need that long.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 23:14 #3623Regular Member

Posts: 21Coco's Place
Massage price and donations?
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






