Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13942
-
04-15-26 16:13 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 32Looks fake to me. But then again what do I know I am still new to this.
Originally Posted by ScottPrestons
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 12:00 #13461Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on Sunny
https://ladys.one/las-vegas-escort/sunny-82-i1015822
She is sooooo hot, I know a lot of No's. But for the price to be with what looks like a cheerleader may be worth it? Thoughts?
-
04-15-26 07:17 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 2989She's
Not being very careful if I can find her name anyone can sheesh I guess she's not a true working girl!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 03:05 #13459Regular Member

Posts: 7Isla
I will say one of the best I have had. She makes sure you leave happy.
https://www.vegasasian.club/isla
-
04-14-26 09:28 #13458Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks, I really appreciate your response, she is probably a little older than I am looking for.
If anyone else has any recommendations I would be eternally grateful.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 08:46 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 349If you can catch Monique Sato in town she's petite and a great fuck. Her reviews are always off the chart. Tess Tayler is great also and petite.
Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 07:42 #13456Senior Member

Posts: 421Mrs Jones
I creampied Mrs Jones about 11 years ago. She was 65 at the time, so she's 76 now. So she in now older than any hoe I have ever creampied! (Although I've done civilians who were older). She was indeed a very nice woman and getting into her bareback was easy with test papers. She had a lot of reviews on the other board, but she had those taken down. I do not think she wanted it generally known that she would fuck bareback. A reverse search reveals she was once busted for hooking, so she's probably now being careful. She was a nightclub singer (might still be?) and has some albums. Very fun lay, although with me, not great DFK. More of a PSE fuck. She dresses up in stripper garb and the tits are natural and gargantuan! Her belly was large though, too, when I saw her 11 years ago. But her face, all made up, was very attractive! In the current pictures she has on Facebook and in her current ads, she actually looks younger than when I saw her in 2015, and she looks quite a bit thinner now in those recent pics. But of course those are glam pics. Who knows what she looks like under that make up? Nevertheless, I would still fuck her today if I lived closer to Vegas, LOL!
Originally Posted by Alberto1
[View Original Post]
https://mrsjoneslv.ch/
But she looks so different in the current pics in the link above, than she did when I saw her over a decade ago! I would hardly recognize her as the same woman I fucked!
There is a YouTube video of her singing in a nightclub which I do not want to post here because it would reveal her real name and identity, but if any seniors on here with a contributing track record want it, send me a PM.
-
04-13-26 23:10 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 47Tanya Blaze is petit, but up-sale on everything. Wouldn't recommend only for that reason.
Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:29 #13454Senior Member

Posts: 58I saw this one a couple years ago in Vegas. Petite & Blonde. She booked on short notice (Had someone cancel on me 2 hrs before the date). She was really nice. BBBJ / DATY. Followed along well, did whatever I wanted (not a BBFS provider). Her rates have increased since I saw her though.
Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/presleypeters
-
04-13-26 16:16 #13453Senior Member

Posts: 92Best Peitie Providers
I'll be in town for a month, which petite providers have the best reputation in the area? Feel free to DM me.
-
04-13-26 14:14 #13452Senior Member

Posts: 1890Angel
Nah I don't talk to her at all, her text are all one-way street because I know as soon as I respond, the next question is when are we meeting and I had no intention meeting her again.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
I recall seeing her ig posts she was in Miami last year so I'm guessing she likes it enough to move there or just not doing great here (not enough to cover her rent) I recall she mentioned paying over 3 k a month, crazy!
-
04-13-26 12:20 #13451Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi Guys, I am new to the forum as will be visiting Vegas for the first time in 4 years and looking for some help.
I used to visit Angel from DreamofAngel, but unable to reach her.
I love a big chested (the bigger the better) MILF / Gilf for a nice rubdown, does anyone have any recommendations?
I was looking at Mrs Jones, but read on here she is older and bigger than advertise which put me off.
Any recommendations please?
-
04-12-26 22:40 #13450Regular Member

Posts: 21Any chance you could share how to get in touch with Chloe? Heading out to Vegas this weekend. All I found was this which didn't seem to quite match. Image search didn't turn up anything for me.
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Chloe_xoxo
TIA. Feel free to message me if you would rather not post it. Also happy to check out any other girls from the site as INDYs.
-
04-11-26 11:38 #13449Senior Member

Posts: 86Angel
Did she tell you she is moving to Miami?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 23:40 #13448Senior Member

Posts: 444Chanel and Rose
Any info on the two ladies. Is Rose PAWG or fat? TIA.
Chanel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205396110
Rose.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205372391
Happy mongering!












Reply With Quote





