Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 28211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26786
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/205502873
    Looks superfake to me.

  2. #26785

    Fairly Recent Advertisements

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/205502873

  3. #26784

    Kk

    Great girl and fantastic attitude at a reasonable price ymmb the ass is really great worth paying a visit for good BBBJ the only cons not as young as a pictures, little few more pounds but just a few overall great provider.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...8502ddf28f2f42

  4. #26783

    Carissa

    Too bad her communication is complete shyt! Like literally hours if not days later.

  5. #26782

    Carissa

    Got a txt from carissa saying she is looking for some help tonight.

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  6. #26781

    Canadian MILF

    Well she's back in town different number. Her last trip kept getting extended even though she told me she was going on a cruise. Our schedules never lined up. Just Seems a little odd to me. Saw some traffic on here about her but only 1 review be careful gents.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/205457325

  7. #26780
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've tried multiple times to set something up and never got as much as an initial return text.
    I text her last night, and I did get a "Hey" this morning, but then cricket ever since.

  8. #26779

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Most likely is legit. Scammers do not usually threaten to block you or have restriction especially based on race. Usually the scammers are too open about services and often offer lower rates. Regardless be safe.

  9. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    What happened? If you remember any details, just wondering if it was hygiene or performance?
    Been a long time, but I saw Doll a few times over the years. Definately on something, but was always at least semi-enthusiastic and very energenic with me, and decent BBJ technique and quite a tight pussy. As with all providers, YMMV, and that is especially true if they are heavy on the pipe, etc. If she were near by and I could meet up again, I'd give it another shot. I've had much worse experiences.

  10. #26777

    Crickets

    I've tried multiple times to set something up and never got as much as an initial return text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]

  11. #26776
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Very bad and rushed performance and She obviously was on something. Hygiene Not a 100 % but about 90 but Never again bro.
    She's always been on something when I've seen her. Although that was fine because one time I asked for BJ for 40 she let me do full service for that she is friendly though even when she's doped up.

  12. #26775
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting in touch with her. She is never responded to any of my texts. I don't even know if she's real.

  13. #26774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Doll

    Very bad and rushed performance and She obviously was on something. Hygiene Not a 100 % but about 90 but Never again bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    What happened? If you remember any details, just wondering if it was hygiene or performance?

  14. #26773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Forgot the link

    Is She legit? She looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/204695414

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Is She legit? I don't see any reviews, looks TGTBT.

  15. #26772

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    I met with doll only once 3-4 years ago on a car date near riverview, and never again I couldn't even finish. So don't even try there's better options out there.
    What happened? If you remember any details, just wondering if it was hygiene or performance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape