Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 888 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12988

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I went about a week ago and the lackluster attitude from the girl. I should have never went. I thought the two her now might be better? I guess that's a no.

  2. #12987

    I wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.
    I wish you posted this earlier. LOL. I went and I don't which one you saw but the one I saw was dark-skinned, dark curly hair about 5'10-5'11. Looks wise I say 4/10. Got job done but not going back. How was Vision? PM if you like.

  3. #12986

    Roper rd

    Made a visit to the Hispanic group today. Don't waste your time. I saw 2 of them and both are about a 3/10 on looks. Walked out on first and should have on second. Victor was so much better.

  4. #12985
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Let us know your experience! I'd like to find out too.

  5. #12984

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
    I spoke to her about this. She's agreed to chill with the deposits. She's just nervous about new people. I've never had a bad transaction with her. Here's her latest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/060106160120

  6. #12983

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207
    Check your inbox.

  7. #12982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Gbaby

    I can't find any info on Gbaby here. I'm not above TOFTT but only if I must. Any reason I shouldn't see this gal who has been posting for weeks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/313676848207

  8. #12981

    Natasha

    My notes: fairly nice person, decent looking face, performance ok, body is not close to the pictures posted. Not fat but pictures are of a tight / firm body and she soft / saggy, must be very old pictures or not even her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/738981019716

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/750660296498

  9. #12980

    Wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
    I tried to hit this one up, but she wanted a $50 deposit, so it was a no for me. I guess YMMV.

  10. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.
    Menu posted in ad is limited. What are they into?

  11. #12978
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosPilot  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?
    Highly unlikely, it looked like her pics just enough to tell it was her.

  12. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    she was walking out. She looked nothing like her pictures that she had sent me, so she did me a favor and saved me money.
    Sometimes the women share a room where they meet "guests". Might that have been her female partner leaving because she had a guest arriving?

  13. #12976

    Good experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...s/858545132100

    I couldn't find the link that had both of them on there but here is a link for one. So she (they) bounce from Greenville & Spartanburg. Currently they are in BS part of Spartanburg.

    The one in this link is short, barely 5 ft tall. Skinny, nice woman. Donations are very reasonable. Drawback is sometimes you get a delayed response because wifi connection might not be good.

    Same goes with her friend. Nice woman, short as well.

    Thicker and donations are the same. If you want a Latina these two are pretty reliable.

  14. #12975
    Quote Originally Posted by Menpura  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are right, DD was not referring to Trinity, I remember that was other one with first link. I tried to visit her based on DD's report but she asked for 50 deposit and was at a place with colored roof. I respectfully decline the deposit.
    Oh wow okay well that will count her out with myself. I refuse to do any deposits period. I don't know if DD did a deposit but I'm curious if he sees this and can chime in on how it went with his situation regarding her.

  15. #12974
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    DD's post was referring to another provider. His link is now dead, but I seem to remember at the time looking and it was this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/088225091729

    The one I thought you and I were referring to, and to which he was responding, was Trinity:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/372570734687

    Murphy69, if you do TOFTT on whomever, be sure to be clear on which one! Thanks!
    On no, I was just referring to DD's post as a suggestion on one to potentially reach out to. You were saying how awful the situation is on STG and I agreed but I saw DD's post and suggested maybe reaching out to her to see what she has to say since his review seemed promising here at the beginning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape