Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 14374
-
04-11-26 17:12 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 769Who is she?
I am posting this here because I suspect she probably mixes streets and LC ads. Does anyone know here and is she still around?
https://www.erome.com/a/LCKCUH0q
-
04-10-26 15:54 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 1605I cruised fifth Avenue between Pulaski and Cicero a few times today between 1 and 130. There were probably six working girls in that stretch. I got the wave from all of them.
Recently there was somebody who was looking for a Hispanic woman. I saw her on Cicero and Arthington at the gas station. She was with some dude who looked homeless. But she waved at me both times I went by. She's not bad looking in the daylight.
I made eye contact with the same cop car circling the area three times. I decided I better leave when he pulled somebody over.
There is a vacant lot on one of the K streets just west of Pulaski that has a couple of big tents in it, a fire pit and a lot of chairs with a lot of people. I'm wondering if the tents are a shooting gallery. I watched a couple of the girls stagger into the area. The second time I went by there, one of the girls was coming out and she waved at me. Anyway, it was very active on a Friday afternoon.
Just for grins I drove down North Avenue from Pulaski to Western. There was a time on a Friday afternoon, where there were working girls in that stretch. Not anymore.
-
04-10-26 15:21 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 60Firm disagree
Your powers of observation are, um, lacking. Crosswalk? No it doesn't look like any crosswalk because / it's a parking lot /. Being deep in a parking lot by the trees also explains how she can get away posing pantsless. The junk doesn't match from shot to shot? Well yeah, she's in a different pose. Those parts kind of reshape when a girl bends or kneels or gets fucked. Speaking of, the asshole looks different between shots because you're looking at a before and after. I did a reverse image search one of the SFW photos and nothing remotely matching came up, so those are definitely not lifted from somewhere public like reddit. I know we all have some motivated logic to believe JamesWat's post and I'm not saying I've confirmed that they're 100% true, just that Derick171's points don't hold up.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
As for anyone else finding her again or seeing someone similar in the same areas, I don't have much hope. Unicorns happen. I drove past a super hot girl once and pulled over down the block because I just wanted to watch her walk past. She walked by my car, glanced over and saw me looking, walked up to the car and asked if I wanted a date. I was just ogling and absolutely did not expect her to be working. Just got lucky. I also never saw her in that neighborhood again. Saw her twice more and then her phone turned off. Last time she left a sweater at my place, never got to give it back to her. I washed it, slipped it into my girlfriend's closet. She's worn it like 5 times since. Asked me once if I remember where she got it. "I dunno. Nordstrom Rack?
-
04-08-26 12:35 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 56You're wrong
You are wrong.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
Did I say I stayed with her in the city or did I say I brought her some where else the first meeting?
Second, it is 100% the same girl in the pics.
Third, both times I did not stay in the city to spend time with her.
So no, you are wrong with your words.
Now Sayonara.
-
04-08-26 07:12 #14160Regular Member

Posts: 16In the right direction
I'm not going to ask about the post with all the pictures again. Since I'm getting no where on that. So where are so decent street walkers. In my experience so far they use a lot of different phones. Not the girl posted below with all the pictures. Not her exactly but where might I be able to find a girl like that? Ik a SW person named Kendra that walks the streets of the town Markham. Next time she text me from one of those numbers. Ill try and let you guys know. It'll make more sense once I get a hold. When she gets a hold of me again.
-
04-07-26 23:22 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 387The foliage looks wrong too, Chicago isn't that green yet.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:30 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 109Smh
You horny bastards are so damn gullible. This is obvioulsy not a legit post. He aint sharing shit because there isn't nothing to share. Look at the photos. First time he mets her he takes a photo of her bending over a car on a public street with her cooch out. Look at the street cross walks paintings where do you see that kind of pattern in chicago. Come on folks. Her anus and vagina is diffrent in multiple pics. Come on fellas.
Originally Posted by Akatsuki
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 19:26 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 16Street name
Just a street name or motel / hotel that's all I'm asking. Can you post those for us?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 12:02 #14156Regular Member

Posts: 16Where?
Where what town is this.
Originally Posted by jameswat
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 21:02 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 150Will try checking her out
Thanks for the photos! She's cute—were her rates reasonable? Did she happen to share her number by chance?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 20:50 #14154Regular Member

Posts: 16Where to find her?, idk what WSW or what these acronyms mean. I thought we were mongers here somebody put me on.
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 20:10 #14153Regular Member

Posts: 16Where?
SWS13.26. 20_0 f228 ab6-. Jpg.
Where to find this girl? From James wat post
-
04-04-26 18:30 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 1172
Originally Posted by KingPete
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure King Pete was looking for a location.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 10:18 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 541Gianna near the 5th street stroll
Anyone know a HSW named Gianna near the 5th street stroll?
She's a little chubby with nice big tits and in her late 20's early 30's with frizzy black hair?
Saw her with just sweats on but when they came off she had tattoos on her back and azz.
Looking to see her again as she gave one hell of a BJ.
Have not yet found a great place to park for an extended time tho.
-
04-03-26 10:09 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 541No Joy
Unfortunately not much to say.
Originally Posted by KingPete
[View Original Post]
Every once in awhile I'd get lucky and find a neighborhood girl looking to make some money but it's been dead AF lately.
One time there was a real looker standing on the corner of a gas station. I pulled up and motioned her to come over. She made a motion to her nose signaling she was interested in some candy. I looked at her and then noticed an unmarked car down the street in a parking lot facing her. I just laughed and went about my way.












Reply With Quote






