Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 959 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14149

    Brickyard

    Tell me more about the brickyard stroll. I thought all that was left was 5th and cicero

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time yesterday morning so I did the MDW, 47th Brickyard, and 5th strolls.

    All dead AF!

    Saw a few zombies on 5th that made me press the gas pedal past them.

    I did see a woman with a sign by the expressway i55 entrance. Always wondered if they'd be open for some game. Anyone tried?

    Would love a reliable spot to go to in the west burbs.
    .

  2. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Any other sightings of this one?
    My friend who works the front desk there said she has never seen her before. I don't think she is staying there currently. Or was even.

  3. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Any other sightings of this one?

  4. #14146
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Nice looking SW.

  5. #14145
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Here is here pic from the first meeting.
    DAMN. That's quite Nice.

  6. #14144

    WSW more of her

    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _756a0bc5.jpg‎   SWS13.26.20_0f228ab6-.jpg‎   SWS 13.26.20_9897a76d.jpg‎   bbc9091a-7e5b-43fa-b565-7c62fcce5a0.jpg‎   IMG_2138.jpg‎  

    20200725_164030-cleaned.jpg‎   20200725_164637.jpg‎  

  7. #14143
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time yesterday morning so I did the MDW, 47th Brickyard, and 5th strolls.

    All dead AF!

    Saw a few zombies on 5th that made me press the gas pedal past them.

    I did see a woman with a sign by the expressway i55 entrance. Always wondered if they'd be open for some game. Anyone tried?

    Would love a reliable spot to go to in the west burbs.
    There used to be a woman at Kedzie and the Kennedy that was good for quick cardate. She lived in the unhoused encampment that was right there. The city cleared it out when they started work on the Kennedy 4 years ago. Some have reported that they have seen her since in the Uptown area. I used to give her HotHands and granola bars if the lights worked out. I unsuccessfully tried to get a regular at Lincoln and Peterson. There is also one further up on McCormick whose boyfriend worked an opposite corner.

    It's amazing to me that all the North side strolls have disappeared in the 40 years I've lived in this city.

  8. #14142
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    I did see a woman with a sign by the expressway i55 entrance. Always wondered if they'd be open for some game. Anyone tried?

    Would love a reliable spot to go to in the west burbs.
    I have picked up a few and had a good time.

  9. #14141

    Wst

    Here is here pic from the first meeting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2136.jpg‎  

  10. #14140

    Stroll Report

    Had some free time yesterday morning so I did the MDW, 47th Brickyard, and 5th strolls.

    All dead AF!

    Saw a few zombies on 5th that made me press the gas pedal past them.

    I did see a woman with a sign by the expressway i55 entrance. Always wondered if they'd be open for some game. Anyone tried?

    Would love a reliable spot to go to in the west burbs.

  11. #14139

    Alli a. K. a. Con artist

    Ran into this hunchback w*re a couple days ago by 5th. Saw her back in the winter where she disappeared with my bread now acts like she can't remember. A couple days ago gave me a rushed CBJ and didn't even finish. Nice enough a** but not worth it, definitely will pass next time I see her. She's about 53 yrs old, strawberry blonde, hunchback or just terrible posture, usually hair in ponytail. Kind of a goofy looking face but decent enough. Probably should avoid if you don't want to get ripped off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1774436849444.jpg‎  

  12. #14138

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for 3 hours? You have her number by now I would hope. Can you please post the photos you mentioned and maybe share her info with seniors.
    I know where that motel is and was going to cruise by the area though wanted to see if anything was posted on money and contact. Thanks in advance.

  13. #14137

    Mystery Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    I just spent the best 3 hrs!

    I found her today around 1.30 pm.

    I was driving on Lincoln after leaving Park Ridge for personal matters and I see this chick right out of the O-Mi motel and it was her. I guess she just had left a client or she stays there, not my business. I stop and pick her up, she remembered me.

    So we went to my place and I just pounded her for almost 3 hrs.

    We spoke about few things and she opened up about stuff.

    She eastern European, 19 and she said she studies still. She hits the streets few times a week where she finds a good spot.

    Again, great time and well spent money!

    Dang, how I enjoyed it!
    What was the damage for 3 hours? You have her number by now I would hope. Can you please post the photos you mentioned and maybe share her info with seniors.

  14. #14136
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Here a re few pics of her, did not take her face but body only.
    There aren't pics in this post.

  15. #14135

    Found the WST on Lincoln at O-Mi

    I just spent the best 3 hrs!

    I found her today around 1.30 pm.

    I was driving on Lincoln after leaving Park Ridge for personal matters and I see this chick right out of the O-Mi motel and it was her. I guess she just had left a client or she stays there, not my business. I stop and pick her up, she remembered me.

    So we went to my place and I just pounded her for almost 3 hrs.

    We spoke about few things and she opened up about stuff.

    She eastern European, 19 and she said she studies still. She hits the streets few times a week where she finds a good spot.

    Again, great time and well spent money!

    Dang, how I enjoyed it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape