Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 25020
-
04-13-26 15:57 #24225Senior Member

Posts: 777Natasha- Won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/329606949502
I've been seeing her ads for a while plus I saw a couple of reviews that were positive with one that was meh. So I decided to give her a shot one morning. She said 100/160/300 and that she was on the hilltop. (Better than the Alpine I guess.) I knew BBFS was most likely not available but I toftt anyway.
As I pulled into the parking lot she messaged me "Do you happen to have protection? If not it's fine I just have to grab them another room. " I said I wasn't interested in sex. As I'm waiting I see a door open up and two women. A taller in a pink T-shirt and a shorter one in a gray T-shirt, neither who look like the ad picture. The meh review said the pics were flattering and that she didn't come across as feminine. I thought it could be the shorter one. As they came out the door next to them opened and a guy stepped out. They talked for just a bit then he hugged the shorter one and they went back inside respectively. A second later she messages "Oh ok that's fine my girl is just ab to leave but it's 115 she'll be right out sorry we didn't keep track of time. I wasn't sure if 115 was a discounted amount and I wasn't going to take that chance and still gave her the 160.
Another second later a third door opened and a scraggly guy poked his head out. I could see another person inside, possibly female but I wasn't sure. He looked left and right then shut the door. A few seconds later the taller woman comes out and goes into the third room carrying what looked like a small glass beaker. I considered bolting but I thought it might be a bad idea to leave with that many people involved. I got the go ahead and decided with the positive reviews to take my chances.
I went inside and she was nice enough, no attitude, no tweaking or twitching. When she undressed I could see by the tattoos it was indeed her, just 15 years and 20 pounds later. I also saw some small scars on her arms and boob. She came up to me and gave a decent lfk with some mutual groping. She said something but her voice was so low and quiet I couldn't hear. We got on the bed and she started a BBBJ for a few minutes and said "What do you want to do?" I replied what she was doing was fine. I will say she gives a good bbbjcimws.
Too bad. Even if she did offer BBFS right then and there I would have said no. Too many people. It looks like she (and / or they) bounce between there and Coventry. Compared to her M Diva looks good.
-
04-11-26 18:31 #24224Regular Member

Posts: 23Hey Style your son is going to have an interesting conversation if anyone wants to hear a story about how his parents met!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
So now you still see her weekly / monthly but you get nothing in return?
-
04-11-26 15:02 #24223Senior Member

Posts: 62Natasha
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/985495622505
Any info would be much appreciated. Looks quite attractive and clean for the generous menu.
-
04-11-26 00:33 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 697Damn
Man, hopefully things working out for you at least. My thought process was to get full custody of the kid after birth if it ever happens. Leave her with nothing if she's a ***** LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 19:02 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 150Again EP Lexi
Start by going into STG Prov. And type key words Brunette Big Boobs in the search box. Her ads will come up. She has been posting once a day almost every day. I and several others have given detailed reviews about her in the past 30 days on this board. Scroll back to early March and they can be found. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:20 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 231If this isn't EP Lexi as advertised
Then what should I be looking for for info. These girls use the same names constantly so I need a starting point.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 10:25 #24219Senior Member

Posts: 4544Trap
Ya its usually the regular you see often that does this. They think you got a lot of money if you see then weekly so they will try to trap you. And sadly, mine did and now I have a year old handsome little boy. I learn my lesson since.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 09:39 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 160Ouch- literally one of my biggest fears, I always strap up (when I'm sober) but there's one girl who has been trying to let me go raw, and that's all I could think about it. I got way too much to lose to take that risk.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 00:18 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 80Any recent experience with Baddie?
This one looks cute, but her pictures are dated from five or six years ago. Not sure if it's worth TOFTT. Anyone see her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/623441163860
-
04-09-26 19:53 #24216Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mimi
You got that right. These girls will keep the baby just to try to get child support and other shit. I should know because it happen to me.
Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 15:05 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 697I
Want to say the condom legit slipped in her when I saw her a couple years back but after assuring each other we were clean (LOL) put a new one on and continued. Great experience back then but sounds like a total birch now and probably just trying to make quick money on newbies or fetish guys who like poking kids with their Johnsons 😂. Sad but at least I have the memories haha.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 14:34 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 80Mimi
I laughed out loud when I read she is pregnant. I pity the new father. She does / did allow daty but does not get into it no matter what you do. It's almost like she tries NOT to get into the experience. Like others said, she is very mechanical. Save your $$.
-
04-09-26 13:14 #24213Senior Member

Posts: 163Maybe she can go on Maury Povich and accuse people for DNA results.
Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:25 #24212Regular Member

Posts: 90Obviously fake Brazilian
I mean this with utmost respect but if you look her ad it is very very obvious the pic fake and not her. I can't stand guys falling for fake pics scams or worse sending deposit. Next time take a bit to do some background collecting on provider. Once you see enough ads your gut will tell you which fake and will be nasty experience. I could have gusses from her ad.
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 09:34 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 761YMMV but in my experience she will entertain DATY but doesn't get overly into it and no CIM. She has a routine she sticks to and is pretty damn rigid about it these days.
Originally Posted by Dave47
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






