Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21925

    Her name is Isabella or Bella on the right.

    The girl on the right next to Nina is Isabella. She text meme off Luna number sometime and they stay around 1445 1st place like behind that pharmacy store. I saw here last Thurs in ot. Been seeing her for a while. But she has no digits now. I have Nina's digits of anyone wants to trade.

  2. #21924

    Anybody seen Seven??

    Has anybody seen or heard from Seven lately. I know she's with a guy now. I few months ago she text me out of nowhere and we hooked up because her guy was not working at the time. Now she's not answering.

  3. #21923
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    She one of my favorite go too, if its the same girl, look at my post 21822, had a threesome with snow a months ago. Eating Snow fat bologna and pounding Lexi, I had a few beers and some green that I was able to CIP on both and some facial on both. Highlight of my short life.
    The Puerto Rican you posted on 21822 is Nikki isn't it? Or is her name also Lexi?

  4. #21922

    Please share

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any of you mongers know who this is with Nina in the pic? She looks familiar.

    Thank You.
    Bro WTF. That you? Good job? And uh. Please share LOL.

    The cops who got busted was with Luna and some other chick. They talked I presume about where they get candy. Luna is out of town, probably not safe to come back.

    OT is hot also as a result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4805.jpg‎   IMG_4768.jpg‎  

  5. #21921

    I don't know her

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the one on the right?
    I don't know her but damn having two street girls showering together looks like a good time. Any one know how to see Nina and where?

  6. #21920

    You're a legend

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Saw her after I dropped another called Candy, it was sudden as I was scouting Lexi. Got a good double Jackson treatment. Very sloppy slobber and listen to directions and took her time. CIM and kept going, such delighted surprise. Recommended repeat, she is shy and very submissive but can change on her meds I presume.
    You're a legend man I been on here for a longtime I got a new username but I been reading you're reports longtime I travel a lot I been monger long time. Just want to show you dome love bra and give you your props. Keep it up. I'm longtime fan.

  7. #21919

    Nina is the one on the left

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilePoppa  [View Original Post]
    Both those hoes can get it.
    Do you know the one on the right?

  8. #21918

    Whos NINA in the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any of you mongers know who this is with Nina in the pic? She looks familiar.

    Thank You.
    Both those hoes can get it.

  9. #21917

    Who is she?

    Hey, any of you mongers know who this is with Nina in the pic? She looks familiar.

    Thank You.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5593733164d88843e74f6592d83a5367_f.jpg‎  

  10. #21916

    Barbie or where to look

    South Miami monger does anyone know where I could find Barbie or what areas do you recommend to look for action.

  11. #21915

    Viv loves popsicle with a lot of slober

    Saw her after I dropped another called Candy, it was sudden as I was scouting Lexi. Got a good double Jackson treatment. Very sloppy slobber and listen to directions and took her time. CIM and kept going, such delighted surprise. Recommended repeat, she is shy and very submissive but can change on her meds I presume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2602 Viv 75 st trailer park.jpg‎  

  12. #21914

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    She one of my favorite go too, if its the same girl, look at my post 21822, had a threesome with snow a months ago. Eating Snow fat bologna and pounding Lexi, I had a few beers and some green that I was able to CIP on both and some facial on both. Highlight of my short life.
    Yes that one boricua from your post 21822. Yes she's cool. Didn't let me cip. But might try next time.

    How did you set up 3 some with them?

    If I meet her again I'll post pics.

  13. #21913
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what time you saw her? I usually never see any girls out there besides the ones at motel x that quote a hundo.
    I have found fresh and not full-time deep drug street walkers in the day, like when their sugar daddy is hustling themselves of working some legit job and can more wheel of fortune, wheel and deal.

    At night I don't like cause of pimps and cops hide in the dark.

  14. #21912
    Quote Originally Posted by Mys2416  [View Original Post]
    Puerto Rican near 27th and 76st or whatever that spot with the trailer park is. She's nice. Spoke a bit of English. Quick BBJ then BBFS but asked not to CIP.

    Would repeat. Couldn't get the best look in my car at night. Definitely have to grab a room nearby next time. Any others tried her?
    She one of my favorite go too, if its the same girl, look at my post 21822, had a threesome with snow a months ago. Eating Snow fat bologna and pounding Lexi, I had a few beers and some green that I was able to CIP on both and some facial on both. Highlight of my short life.

  15. #21911

    Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mys2416  [View Original Post]
    2 Jacksons to start. But once I said no to rubbers she asked for another. Don't hate me please.

    There's been nothing I've found lately and she looked good. But I assume most of you are going BB with her for no upcharge. She looked decent enough to pick up and take to a room for a couple hours. But now that I know she's there I'll try again soon. Am I wrong there's not much out there these days?
    Do you remember what time you saw her? I usually never see any girls out there besides the ones at motel x that quote a hundo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape