Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 60901
-
04-13-26 23:11 #60016Senior Member

Posts: 166Simply put most any place southside in that area can be L1 but that is about it.
Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 22:10 #60015Senior Member

Posts: 495Similar to A#1. . legit front with surprises every so often.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
Back in the day Rain was argued to be the prettiest in area. Hi was the UTR that liked to try things on for size.
As with any of them YMMV and investing time / visits trumps the single stop hoping for a menu or success.
-
04-13-26 20:38 #60014Regular Member

Posts: 4McDonough area?
Visiting this weekend and staying around McDonough -- any recs south of ATL? Thanks and stay safe!
-
04-13-26 15:07 #60013Senior Member

Posts: 63Last couple times I went was hit or miss L1. I still remember back on the days it was one of the best. I would get FS from a really cute one but I forgot get name. I'm punching myself not getting her contact.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 15:04 #60012Senior Member

Posts: 256Cherry
Glad Cherry is still there. Great post. I had the same opinion of her and my venture. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:51 #60011Senior Member

Posts: 346Susu
Outside building looks a bit rough but inside it's clean and nice. After going I thought it would rival Mint but it's been really quiet. I thought it was on level with Mint, IMO. I requested Choi and she was great. Mint is a better location and super clean inside but Susu is not bad and talent was on par.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:20 #60010Senior Member

Posts: 65Great Massage on Douglas Rd Alpharetta. Legit or not?
Send me a DM please. I want to know what I can expect.
-
04-13-26 06:26 #60009Senior Member

Posts: 189Never pay deposits
Looks good until the word prepay comes up.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:56 #60008Senior Member

Posts: 750Massages by Bri
Hey fellas checking in by way of NC but spend alot of time in ATL. There is a young lady I have been following for a couple years tha reside in ATl name Bri. From what I Know She does massages with an Menu of Regular massages, Sensual Baths and Nuru Massages. She has Website and and X account I will post at the End where She offeres HE and from what I can tell repeat visits or IF the vibe is right She offers FS. She has some clips on her X account of some of the massages she gives and she is good looking sexy girl. I was wondering if anybody knows who she is and have ya used her for her services, she seems to get alot of visits and works all the way up to NC if asked. She also nows works at Velour Mens Spa and dances at a few clubs in the Area.
Here is her personal Website and X account.
https://massagesbybri.as.me/schedule/0147bcf5
https://x.com/Bhrif0reign
-
04-11-26 09:13 #60007Senior Member

Posts: 65Lan Massage Chamblee Tucker Interesting
Those interested and partake at this location will need to send me a DM so I can outline my experiences of late.
-
04-11-26 06:24 #60006Senior Member

Posts: 189Great was great for who posted it
There are 2 Greats, the one in Cumming is Legit on Atlanta 9 , the one in Alpharetta is a nest of piglets, just like Golden. I just go for Legits now at A#1.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 01:05 #60005Senior Member

Posts: 26Mint Cherry
Finally paid a visit to Mint and wow. Fists was give a very pretty younger girl looked late 20's maybe 30 names Allie she did table shower banging body on her. But got switched to Cherry. Run of the mill massage slight tease. Flipped and business was discussed. She then stripped down and God dam what a body on her. She went to work on Jr and man she had great head skills. Almost nutted to soon. She then went cowgirl and her cute little pussy was tight finished off in mish. She was very pretty probably late 20's maybe early 30's body was slamming. Could bounce a quarter on that ass. Was $$ for full plus the house. Worth every penny. This place new fave not sure why I waited so long.
-
04-10-26 17:30 #60004Senior Member

Posts: 353Great Massage
I thought that Great Massage gave great massages. I read that here somewhere.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:54 #60003Senior Member

Posts: 189LuLu
I see a few posts looking for LuLu. I found a LuLu, but can't say she resembles the positive experiences I see posted here. Lu Lu is at Golden Massage in Cumming, and she is awful. Cut my time wanted. 8 for a jack hammer, put a cold wet towel on me. I treat them so well, I struggled to be nice with this one. Stay out of Golden, all my experiences there have been the same. As I mentioned in the previous post. I try them once a year, always the same. The only worst one I Great Massage in Alpharetta. But it seems like the same bad owneership.
-
04-10-26 11:24 #60002Senior Member

Posts: 189Golden in Cumming
Once a year I go to Golden to see if its still as bad as it was last year. Today I tried again. I drew LuLu. The massage was incomplete, in record time. The Happy Ending was a battle for a no touch mechanical HJ. . 8 house, and. 8 to her. In 40 minutes that I paid for an hour. Oh and the unimportant but sense of mission, The Hot Towel was not even luke warm, and the bottle of water she offered, never materialized. STAY AWAY.







Reply With Quote




