Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40229

    Ke Ia Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Is this place Lindon or Ke ie Lani? Please advise.
    Lindon was the old name. I was told Helen from Ka Ia Lani bought this location last year. I think there was a sign with the new name.

  2. #40228

    Name of establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEencass  [View Original Post]
    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
    Is this place Lindon or Ke ie Lani? Please advise.

  3. #40227

    Ke Ia Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEencass  [View Original Post]
    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
    They have 3 shops next to each other. Lindon, Hot Stone, and the legacy upstairs in 203. The mama I know is an attractive mid 50's, well dress Chinese woman. The best shower is upstairs. They recycle the same names. Susan, Maria etc have been used often. Only mama speaks English. FS has been offered in the past, covered, 200 total by a fat middle aged woman. CBJ offered for 180. It was lousy. They all do HJ for 60. They do come out to the bus stop to hustle business. Never met any pretty ones there except mama is a GND MILF. She is HJ only and average massage. Only got a really good massage once by a nerdy chub who rode her moped over. Seems there is a lot of turnover but lots of variety. Sadly none pretty and most have weak technique. If there is one you click with and she's not there, they can get her there in 30 minutes or less.

    Will try to attach pic of who I know to be mama. Everyone else seems less appealing IMO. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9814.jpg‎  

  4. #40226
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEencass  [View Original Post]
    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
    Wow that's a good find and great price.

  5. #40225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEencass  [View Original Post]
    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
    Is FS available at this shop?

  6. #40224

    Ke Ia Lani / Lindon

    Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.

  7. #40223
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here is the Rubmaps page for it, with a specific address, a phone number, and an expandable map.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-ocean...304764#rubmaps
    Thank you Red. Right across street from the 7 Eleven.

  8. #40222
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Seems I'm restricted from posting their ad photo. It's the 1100 block of and King in Kalihi.
    Here is the Rubmaps page for it, with a specific address, a phone number, and an expandable map.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-ocean...304764#rubmaps

  9. #40221

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? Do you have an ad?? I haven't seen anything about it. Help me out here, please!!
    Seems I'm restricted from posting their ad photo. It's the 1100 block of and King in Kalihi.

  10. #40220

    Ocean Massage??

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Looks brand new. Owner live in a high rise at Ala Wai Neighborhood park. Not going to try with so many sure things already.
    Where is this place? Do you have an ad?? I haven't seen anything about it. Help me out here, please!!

  11. #40219

    Ocean massage. New place

    Looks brand new. Owner live in a high rise at Ala Wai Neighborhood park. Not going to try with so many sure things already.

  12. #40218

    How busy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1371  [View Original Post]
    How busy do these places actually get? I first thought they would be cycling through meat all day long but based off my experience business seems a lot slower than I expected. I normally scope out the scene for a while before I go in and I have never seen anyone else on the way in or out, and whenever I call in for a specific provider they are never unavailable. So I'm thinking a lot of these places are getting like 1 or 2 customers a day. Are any of these places known for being busier or is there a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
    Often when I make an appointment my therapist is still at home and will make a special trip by car, bus, uber or moped. Then after we are done she goes home. Sometimes they will give me a free 15-30 minutes because they else to do and ask questions or request help with some personal issue.

    Some have kids they see off to school but most I know their kids are high school or older.

  13. #40217

    Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    I definitely don't have this experience of a professional therapist liking me THAT much. You go braddah!
    I don't think she is mentally in a good place. My cock is still sore from teeth and rough tugging. Mixed messages if she likes me or my money. My guess is she gets lonely sitting around all day with no customers. Everyone needs affection so something is better than nothing.

  14. #40216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1371  [View Original Post]
    How busy do these places actually get? I first thought they would be cycling through meat all day long but based off my experience business seems a lot slower than I expected. I normally scope out the scene for a while before I go in and I have never seen anyone else on the way in or out, and whenever I call in for a specific provider they are never unavailable. So I'm thinking a lot of these places are getting like 1 or 2 customers a day. Are any of these places known for being busier or is there a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
    I've checked out a few places. Seems like some, like Happiness are steady to busy depending on who the providers are. Asia is busy when Lemon is there, Kings is busy when Paula is there, etc. Most places seem to have enough business to stay open. Macy, for example, makes enough to pay the rent but gave up her apartment and lives where she works. Even Pearl City Relaxation manages to stay open. These women are very resourceful and know how to survive. It's a hard life.

  15. #40215

    How busy are these places really?

    How busy do these places actually get? I first thought they would be cycling through meat all day long but based off my experience business seems a lot slower than I expected. I normally scope out the scene for a while before I go in and I have never seen anyone else on the way in or out, and whenever I call in for a specific provider they are never unavailable. So I'm thinking a lot of these places are getting like 1 or 2 customers a day. Are any of these places known for being busier or is there a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape