Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 40434
-
04-10-26 07:30 #40224Regular Member

Posts: 13Ke Ia Lani / Lindon
Walking down Kalakaua and looked in to the old Lindon. Mama comes out and asked I wanted massage, $60 per hour. Told her I wanted a strong massage. I went in and the therapist just start the massage. She did a strong massage. No conversation, language barrier. On the flip, she went straight to the point and ask if I wanted HJ in broken english and hand motion. Asked how much and was told $60. She took her time giving the full experience to completion. Hot towel cleanup and showered. Paid the $120. I am happy they are still reasonable and will return. Sorry I forgot her name.
-
04-09-26 20:35 #40223Senior Member

Posts: 171Thank you Red. Right across street from the 7 Eleven.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 20:08 #40222Senior Member

Posts: 5110Here is the Rubmaps page for it, with a specific address, a phone number, and an expandable map.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-ocean...304764#rubmaps
-
04-09-26 18:55 #40221Senior Member

Posts: 1137Ocean
Seems I'm restricted from posting their ad photo. It's the 1100 block of and King in Kalihi.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 00:33 #40220Senior Member

Posts: 781Ocean Massage??
Where is this place? Do you have an ad?? I haven't seen anything about it. Help me out here, please!!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 20:57 #40219Senior Member

Posts: 1137Ocean massage. New place
Looks brand new. Owner live in a high rise at Ala Wai Neighborhood park. Not going to try with so many sure things already.
-
04-08-26 14:39 #40218Senior Member

Posts: 1137How busy?
Often when I make an appointment my therapist is still at home and will make a special trip by car, bus, uber or moped. Then after we are done she goes home. Sometimes they will give me a free 15-30 minutes because they else to do and ask questions or request help with some personal issue.
Originally Posted by Rock1371
[View Original Post]
Some have kids they see off to school but most I know their kids are high school or older.
-
04-08-26 14:33 #40217Senior Member

Posts: 1137Lucky?
I don't think she is mentally in a good place. My cock is still sore from teeth and rough tugging. Mixed messages if she likes me or my money. My guess is she gets lonely sitting around all day with no customers. Everyone needs affection so something is better than nothing.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 13:03 #40216Senior Member

Posts: 1429I've checked out a few places. Seems like some, like Happiness are steady to busy depending on who the providers are. Asia is busy when Lemon is there, Kings is busy when Paula is there, etc. Most places seem to have enough business to stay open. Macy, for example, makes enough to pay the rent but gave up her apartment and lives where she works. Even Pearl City Relaxation manages to stay open. These women are very resourceful and know how to survive. It's a hard life.
Originally Posted by Rock1371
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 09:20 #40215Regular Member

Posts: 3How busy are these places really?
How busy do these places actually get? I first thought they would be cycling through meat all day long but based off my experience business seems a lot slower than I expected. I normally scope out the scene for a while before I go in and I have never seen anyone else on the way in or out, and whenever I call in for a specific provider they are never unavailable. So I'm thinking a lot of these places are getting like 1 or 2 customers a day. Are any of these places known for being busier or is there a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
-
04-08-26 02:37 #40214Senior Member

Posts: 468Green card holder whose finger prints got recorded by ice can have trouble at CBP and further immigration process.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
That's why binn, one legendary was deported from LA airport years ago. CBP asked about why she has been recorded at suspicious massage places and warns her further investigation. And binn gave up green card. More behind story? Dm me.
-
04-08-26 01:58 #40213Senior Member

Posts: 339Lucky!
I definitely don't have this experience of a professional therapist liking me THAT much. You go braddah!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 22:36 #40212Regular Member

Posts: 3How busy are these places?
How busy are these places actually? At first I thought these places were just cycling through meat on the daily but based on my experience these places seem pretty slow. I normally scope out the scene a while before going in and I've never seen a fellow patron coming in or out, and whenever I call in advance for a specific provider they're never unavailable. So I'm thinking the majority of these spots are getting 1 customer or less a day. Are any of these places known for being busy or is there like a rush hour for getting a good tuggy?
-
04-07-26 20:45 #40211Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey Guapo no sharing 😀?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 20:14 #40210Senior Member

Posts: 302Natty and the other girl probably was released because they already have their green card they will only hold you if you don't have a valid visa or lack any I'd. This could also be a result of a jealous other shop believing that they are stealing all their customers. This has happend a few times in Waipahu between other massage places they like to call police or file complaints or reports on other more busy shops that result in police showing up as it causes decline in new customers as doubt and fear sinks into potential customer other customers. It's only the strong survive in Hawaii AMP scene for shop owners. Hope they are ok.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






