Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 16996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16276

    Demorest visit

    Stopped in for an hour visit. Two working, shorter, younger 30 ish and taller 50 ish providers. Both not bad looking. Younger was busy so drew the taller one. Decent rub with teasing and allowed OTC. On the flip offered 4 hand but I turned that down. Typical happy ending with top up. Got my full hour. May return to try younger girl.

  2. #16275

    Sakura Hours

    Does anyone know the hours Sakura is open? Went at 11 am on a Thursday and they were closed. Tried texting the number on Google and got no response unless someone can message me a different number to contact?

  3. #16274

    Last time I went

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage breakdown?
    It was 70 for the house for an hour.

    I didn't know a shower was an option, I'll have to ask next time.

    Tip is 150. They try for more but you can get it for 150. So 220 total.

  4. #16273

    MIMI SPA&MASSAGE Newark, Ohio

    Went to MIMI SPA&MASSAGE last week. Newark is about 35 to 45 min East of Cbus. 161 -16 eastbound. Nice quite low crime area. I walked in older gal around 40 ish. She was no beauty queen but did a great job and I left happy.

    Said her name was Lucy (like Charley Browns Sister). Her English is almost none. Spoke through translator app. Told me 2 girls work there. One younger. I didn't see the other gal. Nice place and the door closes.

    She gave a almost professional rub on my back. Started with towel and finally dropped it. Allowed quite a bit of OTC roaming. Even between her thighs and around her nice luscious ass. Had on leggings and a loose top. Didn't want to get too hands on first time. Worked me over well on back side with quite a bit of teasing the boys and my ass. Before the flip she said nice tip. I did an hour and got the whole hour and then some.

    On the flip, she started with the balls and inter hamstrings. She lubed junior up and went to work. Some nice edging, nice change the pace and tempo. Got my happy ending and then she rubbed the tip. She was fondling Blue entire package. She keep going after completion. Definitely had my toes curling . Not the best looking but one dam; Good rub down. She cleaned me up finished the front side rub. Helped me get dressed and walked me out with bottle water.

    While cleaning me up. She spoke into translator app. She says: "ya a naughty boy and made a big mess" . Bent down I'm thinking she going to blow me. She only strokes it a couple times and blew air on me.

    Nice time, good service, like 5 to 10 min over time. Normal house fee and I have a tip. Didn't call just walked in. It was a week day after work around 5:30 600pm ish arrival time.

    🔵.

  5. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!
    Was that for an hr or hhr?

  6. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!
    What was the damage breakdown?

  7. #16270

    Moon Bay

    New girl at Moon Bay, Sue gives a good massage and some stretching but keeps the towel on you. Nothing extra, no touching, no teasing, no HE, no DIY. If you want a HE better stick with Lisa there.

  8. #16269

    Nova Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a change of ownership. Definitely an up grade on the talent. Very attractive provider offered everything I wanted in my visit. Look forward to returning. As always YMMV but the place has my recommendation.
    I knew it was up for sale but had not yet heard it was sold. Thanks for the info, I may have to check it out for myself next time I am in that area.

  9. #16268

    Nova ocean

    Looks like a change of ownership. Definitely an up grade on the talent. Very attractive provider offered everything I wanted in my visit. Look forward to returning. As always YMMV but the place has my recommendation.

  10. #16267

    F Cup Emma. Sakura

    In town for work and decided to get my rocks off. Landed on Sakura and picked Emma, very sweet and affectionate. Pretty girl, nice body and big naturals. She told me they were F cups fwiw.

    First time exploring in your city and I was pleasantly surprised. Emma is a gem. Quick standing shower then a decent massage. Nice wet and good suction BBBJ.

    Moved on to standing mish, Doggy, CG, then finished in mish. Just love seeing her tits moving. Especially in asian squat CG. Even got some LFK, YMMV. She was tight and responsive. Maybe a great actress, or she enjoyed herself as well. LOL Either way as long as she's not a dead fish I'm happy.

    Anyway I recommend. I even called when I was in the parking lot so I didn't have to wait outside. If I was in town longer I'd repeat or I'd see Daisy I got a peek of her on the way out.

    Enjoy fellas!

  11. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    There really is much of a comparison. Red leaves is lite on the massage but way up there in fun factor. I am not a fan of Dragon. Massage is better but all the negotiating and upselling is just not fun at all. HJ doesn't come to until later and not much teasing before hand. I like Angel better than New Dragon.

  12. #16265

    Long Massage

    Went to long massage after the report of it just being a good massage LOL. Had the same treatment great massage I got a little lucky she did wash junior with her hands but no finish she also washed my ass crack pretty deep during table shower. Paid 9 if you are looking for a great massage this is the place.

  13. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    Cici at new dragon is great at what she does.

    Used to see dory there but she at smile spa.

    I don't think I've been to red leaves though.

  14. #16263
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGuy3537  [View Original Post]
    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?
    I've been to both several times each, and honestly, I would say they're equal.

    New Dragon parking is a bit more discreet though.

  15. #16262

    Red Leaves vs. New Dragon

    Been to Red Leaves several times and always get a good massage and decent ending. How does it compare to New Dragon? Would you pick one over the other?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape