Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24225

    Natasha- Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/329606949502

    I've been seeing her ads for a while plus I saw a couple of reviews that were positive with one that was meh. So I decided to give her a shot one morning. She said 100/160/300 and that she was on the hilltop. (Better than the Alpine I guess.) I knew BBFS was most likely not available but I toftt anyway.

    As I pulled into the parking lot she messaged me "Do you happen to have protection? If not it's fine I just have to grab them another room. " I said I wasn't interested in sex. As I'm waiting I see a door open up and two women. A taller in a pink T-shirt and a shorter one in a gray T-shirt, neither who look like the ad picture. The meh review said the pics were flattering and that she didn't come across as feminine. I thought it could be the shorter one. As they came out the door next to them opened and a guy stepped out. They talked for just a bit then he hugged the shorter one and they went back inside respectively. A second later she messages "Oh ok that's fine my girl is just ab to leave but it's 115 she'll be right out sorry we didn't keep track of time. I wasn't sure if 115 was a discounted amount and I wasn't going to take that chance and still gave her the 160.

    Another second later a third door opened and a scraggly guy poked his head out. I could see another person inside, possibly female but I wasn't sure. He looked left and right then shut the door. A few seconds later the taller woman comes out and goes into the third room carrying what looked like a small glass beaker. I considered bolting but I thought it might be a bad idea to leave with that many people involved. I got the go ahead and decided with the positive reviews to take my chances.

    I went inside and she was nice enough, no attitude, no tweaking or twitching. When she undressed I could see by the tattoos it was indeed her, just 15 years and 20 pounds later. I also saw some small scars on her arms and boob. She came up to me and gave a decent lfk with some mutual groping. She said something but her voice was so low and quiet I couldn't hear. We got on the bed and she started a BBBJ for a few minutes and said "What do you want to do?" I replied what she was doing was fine. I will say she gives a good bbbjcimws.

    Too bad. Even if she did offer BBFS right then and there I would have said no. Too many people. It looks like she (and / or they) bounce between there and Coventry. Compared to her M Diva looks good.

  2. #24224
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya its usually the regular you see often that does this. They think you got a lot of money if you see then weekly so they will try to trap you. And sadly, mine did and now I have a year old handsome little boy. I learn my lesson since.
    Hey Style your son is going to have an interesting conversation if anyone wants to hear a story about how his parents met!

    So now you still see her weekly / monthly but you get nothing in return?

  3. #24223

    Natasha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/985495622505

    Any info would be much appreciated. Looks quite attractive and clean for the generous menu.

  4. #24222

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya its usually the regular you see often that does this. They think you got a lot of money if you see then weekly so they will try to trap you. And sadly, mine did and now I have a year old handsome little boy. I learn my lesson since.
    Man, hopefully things working out for you at least. My thought process was to get full custody of the kid after birth if it ever happens. Leave her with nothing if she's a ***** LOL.

  5. #24221

    Again EP Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Then what should I be looking for for info. These girls use the same names constantly so I need a starting point.
    Start by going into STG Prov. And type key words Brunette Big Boobs in the search box. Her ads will come up. She has been posting once a day almost every day. I and several others have given detailed reviews about her in the past 30 days on this board. Scroll back to early March and they can be found. Good luck.

  6. #24220

    If this isn't EP Lexi as advertised

    Then what should I be looking for for info. These girls use the same names constantly so I need a starting point.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are not from EP Lexi's ads. Like I said 4 days ago EP Lexi no longer posts as Lexi. She used that name last year. She now posts as Sexy, brunette, big boobs. Those pics are probably from the other Lexii who supposedly has a long police record. Fellow mongers please read all the posts that have been uploaded during the past month about EP Lexi by me and others. If you are having trouble finding them please use the search box.

  7. #24219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Ouch- literally one of my biggest fears, I always strap up (when I'm sober) but there's one girl who has been trying to let me go raw, and that's all I could think about it. I got way too much to lose to take that risk.
    Ya its usually the regular you see often that does this. They think you got a lot of money if you see then weekly so they will try to trap you. And sadly, mine did and now I have a year old handsome little boy. I learn my lesson since.

  8. #24218
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You got that right. These girls will keep the baby just to try to get child support and other shit. I should know because it happen to me.
    Ouch- literally one of my biggest fears, I always strap up (when I'm sober) but there's one girl who has been trying to let me go raw, and that's all I could think about it. I got way too much to lose to take that risk.

  9. #24217

    Any recent experience with Baddie?

    This one looks cute, but her pictures are dated from five or six years ago. Not sure if it's worth TOFTT. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/623441163860

  10. #24216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya  [View Original Post]
    She def preggers, its crazy to me a provider would be 3 months pregnant and not update her pix or say in it the ad and others have done this recently too. No idea who knocked her up but I had the impression she hated guys and wasn't dating anyone, so maybe was a client and she trapping him by keeping it. God I hope not for his sake LOL.
    You got that right. These girls will keep the baby just to try to get child support and other shit. I should know because it happen to me.

  11. #24215

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I laughed out loud when I read she is pregnant. I pity the new father. She does / did allow daty but does not get into it no matter what you do. It's almost like she tries NOT to get into the experience. Like others said, she is very mechanical. Save your $$.
    Want to say the condom legit slipped in her when I saw her a couple years back but after assuring each other we were clean (LOL) put a new one on and continued. Great experience back then but sounds like a total birch now and probably just trying to make quick money on newbies or fetish guys who like poking kids with their Johnsons 😂. Sad but at least I have the memories haha.

  12. #24214

    Mimi

    I laughed out loud when I read she is pregnant. I pity the new father. She does / did allow daty but does not get into it no matter what you do. It's almost like she tries NOT to get into the experience. Like others said, she is very mechanical. Save your $$.

  13. #24213
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallPlaya  [View Original Post]
    She def preggers, its crazy to me a provider would be 3 months pregnant and not update her pix or say in it the ad and others have done this recently too. No idea who knocked her up but I had the impression she hated guys and wasn't dating anyone, so maybe was a client and she trapping him by keeping it. God I hope not for his sake LOL.
    Maybe she can go on Maury Povich and accuse people for DNA results.

  14. #24212

    Obviously fake Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    That was a terrible review. I just left her, she's disgusting. I paid for the hour and stayed for a five minute BJ and cut my losses. Never again.
    I mean this with utmost respect but if you look her ad it is very very obvious the pic fake and not her. I can't stand guys falling for fake pics scams or worse sending deposit. Next time take a bit to do some background collecting on provider. Once you see enough ads your gut will tell you which fake and will be nasty experience. I could have gusses from her ad.

  15. #24211
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    Does Mimi allow DATY. And does she let you cum in her mouth? I remember her from years back at the Cadillac lounge (she used to dance there) but never fucked her.
    YMMV but in my experience she will entertain DATY but doesn't get overly into it and no CIM. She has a routine she sticks to and is pretty damn rigid about it these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape