Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 16047
-
04-09-26 19:31 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 644Over many months I've been there several times and never had a good experience there.
Originally Posted by Sexybra
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 17:15 #15296Regular Member

Posts: 20How old would you say she is? And is she tiny with huge tits?
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:08 #15295Regular Member

Posts: 16Interested in Latinas
Aloha all, looking for recommendations for any Latina spots. Don't have Latinas in Hawaii so want to try something new.
I'm not a FS kind of guy, just looking for a decent massage+.
Appreciate any info, thanks all.
-
04-09-26 14:40 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 140NN Monica is sexy
Monica definitely have great natural tits, I did motorboat on her and she laughed for a while LOL. She has great ass as well.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:18 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 1420Recent visit
Was in your town last week and had a chance to visit two spa's. And plus and Life River. Saw the new Latina at and plus on her first day. Told me she had just arrived there from airport. Was about 11-ish at night. Very sexy with nice tit's but everything was covered and no daty. That put a damper on things for me. We did do standing doggie and a kinda RCG, but had her finish with hand. Few days later I saw Amy at Life River. Was an ok time. I was able to get BBBJ to start and covered FS. She complained about length pointing to her belly button. It was late and not other customers arrived during my visit. Finish with BBBJCIM. Just me experiences in your fair city.
-
04-09-26 13:02 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 150Yup
This is the way.
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:53 #15291Banned Member

Posts: 45I went there a few weeks ago and had the same experience, walked out right away.
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:30 #15290Banned Member

Posts: 45Where
Is she pretty?
Originally Posted by JonnysBoppers
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:29 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 66My 2 cents Energy Spa
I dropped by this past weekend, it was 70 dollars for half hour. The lady that answered the door appeared to be in her later 30's or early 40's from China. Didn't find her attractive, so I left before handing over any money.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 11:07 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 345YoYo bad experience. What was bad?
You did not find her body very attractive? She did not fuck you back? Maybe she was not that into you either!
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
Looks like you were more pissed you could not get away with shorting her $20 off of standard tuition! LOL!
-
04-09-26 11:01 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 60Energy Spa
Any opinions one way or another on Energy Spa?
-
04-09-26 10:34 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 3424Which spas? You don't need to post the phone numbers, just the names.
Originally Posted by SuukMyRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 10:21 #15285Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Yoyo at NPlus Spa
Title: Yoyo Polished Chinese Beauty With Curves & Smooth Flow.
Met with Yoyo, a Chinese provider with a pretty MM look and well-proportioned, enhanced C-cups. She's well groomed, trimmed, and presents herself professionally. Easy setup, friendly greeting, and a comfortable, tidy space made it easy to relax right away.
We eased in with LFK, and once the chemistry clicked, DFK was fine as well. DATY and 69 were both available, and Yoyo stayed attentive and engaged throughout, keeping a steady, unhurried pace. Her BBBJ was a highlight controlled, focused, and well paced.
Cover came on and we moved into CFS, rotating through multiple positions with smooth transitions. Yoyo follows the flow well, stays involved, and keeps the energy consistent from start to finish.
Session wrapped with a CIM finish, handled cleanly and professionally. Cleanup was easy and she remained warm and friendly through goodbye.
Overall, Yoyo delivers a polished, easygoing experience with good skills, calm energy, and a no-drama vibe. Very repeatable.
-
04-08-26 23:08 #15284Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Outcall from Spa's
I recently found out that a few of the local spas will do outcalls. Heck, for all I know, all of them do OC, let alone going into the Spa. I understand I can't post phone numbers on here. So now I have the option of K-girls or Chinese girls.
-
04-08-26 22:48 #15283Regular Member

Posts: 11Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa
Maya had long dark brown or black hair. Looked to be early to mid 30's. Very short with big titties. Very petite build and very cute face. I walked in and was greeted by her at the door. She led me to the room where I gave the house fee and donations.
The massage was pretty good but her mouth skills are top notch. I DT her a few times during the BBBJ and sucked on them titties every chance I got. After she covered me up she started with the cowgirl before we finished with mish.













Reply With Quote




