Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 37344
-
04-10-26 17:45 #36369Senior Member

Posts: 145?
Can't tell where ass crack stops. And coochie starts. And NO. Not enough pressure in a pressure washer to clean it up. Maybe a belt sander. LOL.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 16:44 #36368Senior Member

Posts: 97Talia
Great news, Talia is back from vacation, ready to hook up with her old regulars, she's thick and sexy as hell. Always one of my ATF girls and glad to have her back for our enjoyment. PM me for digits.
-
04-10-26 15:01 #36367Senior Member

Posts: 65Pepper and Listcrawler
Saw Pepper, swallowing swords is an understatement. Had a great time.
On a different note how are you all navigating listcrawler? Is there a specific setting you're searching under? I have found it to be the worst listing site, there's one or 2 real ads per page and if I go to the reviewed section all of a sudden I'm reading about someone in Philadelphia. There's no specification for white or spinners which is my go to.
Any help would be appreciated.
-
04-10-26 12:55 #36366Senior Member

Posts: 185Big Booty Judy
Tried to set up another visit with her yesterday and she clearly didn't save my number. She kept quoting her prices then saying access to all three holes. I found the communication to be odd compared to our previous comms. Anyone see her at the Brentwood lately?
-
04-09-26 19:35 #36365Regular Member

Posts: 9Sweetie / promise. Black spinner
Did some research on this one and looked good. At a place right by the airport. Qv $. 4 hh $$, looks better than pictures and pretty easy to talk with. I opted for the qv and when I walked in I grabbed a handful of those cheeks, really nice to squeeze. Got down to business with an alright CBJ and when I was ready asked what position I'd like. Said I want to get a better view from behind, she got on all fours and it was indeed a good view. She is tight and matched my rhythm and after a bit I couldn't hold myself as it has been a while so emptied in the bag. She is around for a few days, may end up going back before she leaves.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/9452368306
-
04-09-26 18:53 #36364Senior Member

Posts: 427Some of you are doing this. I would assume you could do near anything. I could never.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 17:17 #36363Senior Member

Posts: 319You couldn't pressure wash that and clean it up!
Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 14:34 #36362Regular Member

Posts: 13Pepper
For all of those reaching out for Pepper's contact info, she can be found on listcrawler under the name Sin Swords. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
04-09-26 14:25 #36361Senior Member

Posts: 58Methhead or nympho?
I first worry about her hygiene level.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:27 #36360Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm not from Richmond, have never been to Richmond, and I knew who you were talking about before clicking. LOL.
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]
That being said, I am coming to Richmond on Monday and appreciate all the posts on this forum. If anyone has a special recommendation please feel free to DM me.
-
04-09-26 13:14 #36359Regular Member

Posts: 69Nope
You could not pay me to touch her!
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:12 #36358Senior Member

Posts: 475INtel
Wants deposit. Automatic no for me.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:02 #36357Senior Member

Posts: 77I pray to god every night that I'm never so hard up that paying for that is better than just jerking it on my own.
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:38 #36356Senior Member

Posts: 102I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:18 #36355Senior Member

Posts: 339There's no fucking way! Even if it was free.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






