Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 21035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20420
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only person who can't see the site? They passcode it and since I don't know the login or have a user I'd because they just made that up I can't set up a password. That stupid Karen who posted about them suggesting they are traffickers really scared them to the point they make too difficult to see what they offer. It's so dumb and terrible business decision. They already don't use real pics and since I can't even see a general idea of their traits I don't go. I'd love to go there but it's impossible since I can't see a schedule of who is working or get an idea of what they look like. I remember trying to see Cali but since they blocked easy access I can't see the schedule. I'm not calling everyday to ask who is working. They don't regularly answer the phone either. If you know how to look at the site PM me.
    They 100% use real photos. Not sure who you've seen there whose photo wasn't real but I'd be curious.

    Reina looks real cute, if I manage to stop there in the next week or two I'll post an update. Haven't been to LA / LF in a bit since my money always tends to get more mileage elsewhere but she definitely peaked my interest.

  2. #20419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I've had help dressing at many of the Chinese Spas but I never felt rushed. I always took it as just another part of the service. Made sure all the wrinkles were out and seams straight and even helped with the socks and shoes.
    I agree, I always took it as part of their culture to service the man, never felt rushed at all.

  3. #20418

    Dressing

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Not at One, but at another spot, I wasn't even fully sitting up yet, and the lady was already putting on my briefs and had my shirt in her hand putting it over my head. Told her to chill out and that was the last I ever went there.
    I've had help dressing at many of the Chinese Spas but I never felt rushed. I always took it as just another part of the service. Made sure all the wrinkles were out and seams straight and even helped with the socks and shoes.

  4. #20417
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I just googled and close to my house? How's the talent? FS I assume? Any upgrades beyond CFS and CBJ? I assume they have a table shower? I font go to FS places without one.
    Went there today and had a pretty decent massage. Wasn't looking for anything else. Massage was decent and left happy. More was probably on the table but I didn't ask.

  5. #20416

    Ah yes, the help getting dressed. Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a typical dream at One. It's almost like they are having a contest to see who can get Mongers in and out the fastest. They help you get dressed just to speed the process up of getting you out the door and they will never give you the full time.
    Not at One, but at another spot, I wasn't even fully sitting up yet, and the lady was already putting on my briefs and had my shirt in her hand putting it over my head. Told her to chill out and that was the last I ever went there.

  6. #20415
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a typical dream at One. It's almost like they are having a contest to see who can get Mongers in and out the fastest. They help you get dressed just to speed the process up of getting you out the door and they will never give you the full time.
    Yes, exactly ditto experience and that was more than a year ago! Haven't been back due to this. The have basically implemented a factory model in there.

  7. #20414

    Comfort

    This was my third time in as many months. Consistent service. Julie got my backside squeaky clean during the TS, provided a firm and thorough massage and handshake that felt like the real thing! Pampered and relaxed. Can barely walk when I leave that joint. 80/40.

  8. #20413
    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.
    Clear your inbox please.

  9. #20412
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out some of the new talent at LA / LF? I'm particularly interested in Sofia, Reina, and Elsie. Please feel free to DM, I am also happy to share intel as I have seen several attendants at both locations. TYIA!
    Am I the only person who can't see the site? They passcode it and since I don't know the login or have a user I'd because they just made that up I can't set up a password. That stupid Karen who posted about them suggesting they are traffickers really scared them to the point they make too difficult to see what they offer. It's so dumb and terrible business decision. They already don't use real pics and since I can't even see a general idea of their traits I don't go. I'd love to go there but it's impossible since I can't see a schedule of who is working or get an idea of what they look like. I remember trying to see Cali but since they blocked easy access I can't see the schedule. I'm not calling everyday to ask who is working. They don't regularly answer the phone either. If you know how to look at the site PM me.

  10. #20411
    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    It's an Asian spa.
    Review didn't give much info. Is it FS? Any upgrades beyond typical FS?

  11. #20410

    Top spa

    It's an Asian spa.

  12. #20409

    Top Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.
    AMP or American Spa?

  13. #20408

    Top in Rock Hill

    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.

  14. #20407
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Have had reasonable experiences at one spa before, this time not so much and don't think I'll return any time soon.

    Extremely rushed from the get go, only offering 45 minute sessions I guess (I got about 35 minutes total).

    House plus she initially asked for $$ and took the offer when I countered $. 60 and ran off.

    Shower was mediocre, massage nonexistent, provider was younger with nice assets but not at all into the service and rushing to try and be done, tried multiple times to convince me to finish with hands after maybe 2 positions and had the audacity to say I should've paid more since I have more stamina than most.

    Didn't catch her name because honestly wasn't interested, but a pink cocktail dress. Maybe it was a bad day, I was there in the evening but not near closing, a bit more convenient location sometimes but not getting full time or reasonable service makes it not worth it at that point.
    Sounds like a typical dream at One. It's almost like they are having a contest to see who can get Mongers in and out the fastest. They help you get dressed just to speed the process up of getting you out the door and they will never give you the full time.

  15. #20406

    New talent at La Aqua / La Fleur?

    Has anyone checked out some of the new talent at LA / LF? I'm particularly interested in Sofia, Reina, and Elsie. Please feel free to DM, I am also happy to share intel as I have seen several attendants at both locations. TYIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape