Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 21029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20414

    Comfort

    This was my third time in as many months. Consistent service. Julie got my backside squeaky clean during the TS, provided a firm and thorough massage and handshake that felt like the real thing! Pampered and relaxed. Can barely walk when I leave that joint. 80/40.

  2. #20413
    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.
    Clear your inbox please.

  3. #20412
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out some of the new talent at LA / LF? I'm particularly interested in Sofia, Reina, and Elsie. Please feel free to DM, I am also happy to share intel as I have seen several attendants at both locations. TYIA!
    Am I the only person who can't see the site? They passcode it and since I don't know the login or have a user I'd because they just made that up I can't set up a password. That stupid Karen who posted about them suggesting they are traffickers really scared them to the point they make too difficult to see what they offer. It's so dumb and terrible business decision. They already don't use real pics and since I can't even see a general idea of their traits I don't go. I'd love to go there but it's impossible since I can't see a schedule of who is working or get an idea of what they look like. I remember trying to see Cali but since they blocked easy access I can't see the schedule. I'm not calling everyday to ask who is working. They don't regularly answer the phone either. If you know how to look at the site PM me.

  4. #20411
    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    It's an Asian spa.
    Review didn't give much info. Is it FS? Any upgrades beyond typical FS?

  5. #20410

    Top spa

    It's an Asian spa.

  6. #20409

    Top Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.
    AMP or American Spa?

  7. #20408

    Top in Rock Hill

    Noticed from an earlier post that WRC had changed to Top Spa so gave it a try. Glad I did. New providers that are definitely eye candy. Great hands on skilled body work made it worth my while. I'm not going into detail and shine a bad light on a new spa but I highly recommend if you're into attractive providers. I do recommend but will also advise that YMMV.

  8. #20407
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Have had reasonable experiences at one spa before, this time not so much and don't think I'll return any time soon.

    Extremely rushed from the get go, only offering 45 minute sessions I guess (I got about 35 minutes total).

    House plus she initially asked for $$ and took the offer when I countered $. 60 and ran off.

    Shower was mediocre, massage nonexistent, provider was younger with nice assets but not at all into the service and rushing to try and be done, tried multiple times to convince me to finish with hands after maybe 2 positions and had the audacity to say I should've paid more since I have more stamina than most.

    Didn't catch her name because honestly wasn't interested, but a pink cocktail dress. Maybe it was a bad day, I was there in the evening but not near closing, a bit more convenient location sometimes but not getting full time or reasonable service makes it not worth it at that point.
    Sounds like a typical dream at One. It's almost like they are having a contest to see who can get Mongers in and out the fastest. They help you get dressed just to speed the process up of getting you out the door and they will never give you the full time.

  9. #20406

    New talent at La Aqua / La Fleur?

    Has anyone checked out some of the new talent at LA / LF? I'm particularly interested in Sofia, Reina, and Elsie. Please feel free to DM, I am also happy to share intel as I have seen several attendants at both locations. TYIA!

  10. #20405
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    Had a dream about this place.

    Lady greeted me at the door short mid 30's to 40's. Didn't get her name but she was working alone. She was at the previous location.

    Was very talkative and social; got house fee and left for me to get undressed. When she returned she jumped right on the table with me and started the massage. The massage was just teasing. It wasn't rushed or anything. Just in with the boys from different angles then the taint a few times, a few reaching around from the side. It was def hot and I have never had one like it.

    On the flip she lost the top and let me play with the girls while she went to town. I only asked for an L1. She finished me up and offered a head or feet massage.

    All that being said; I think I might go back; it was pretty nice. But I will be bringing exact change. Getting the change back for what we agreed to was a little annoying. House fee was. 7 and she didn't bring back the right amount.

  11. #20404

    One Spa

    Have had reasonable experiences at one spa before, this time not so much and don't think I'll return any time soon.

    Extremely rushed from the get go, only offering 45 minute sessions I guess (I got about 35 minutes total).

    House plus she initially asked for $$ and took the offer when I countered $. 60 and ran off.

    Shower was mediocre, massage nonexistent, provider was younger with nice assets but not at all into the service and rushing to try and be done, tried multiple times to convince me to finish with hands after maybe 2 positions and had the audacity to say I should've paid more since I have more stamina than most.

    Didn't catch her name because honestly wasn't interested, but a pink cocktail dress. Maybe it was a bad day, I was there in the evening but not near closing, a bit more convenient location sometimes but not getting full time or reasonable service makes it not worth it at that point.

  12. #20403

    Galaxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in a long time since it seemed almost always a miss for me. Older non-attractive women, just an Ok rub, and a total jackhammer ending. And they want 80 tip. Pass.
    I agree. I went there and a so so massage. Asked to see the twins and if they could come out and play. Nope. Then at the end I tipped and she asked for more. REALLY? Maybe I am to old for this. NO and I would have tip more if more happened. Sad.

  13. #20402
    I haven't been in a long time since it seemed almost always a miss for me. Older non-attractive women, just an Ok rub, and a total jackhammer ending. And they want 80 tip. Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    Galaxy. Used to have some young (er) galaxytalent, but only aunties (which is generous) the last few times. Solid massage mostly, followed with a jackhammer assault on my Willy.

  14. #20401
    Look under the indie therapists thread. Should be plenty of intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Will be in charlotte and would love to see if I can get more information on this provide.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...jas-34485.html

    Follow her on snap and she's beautiful.
    .

  15. #20400
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    Yes, I just googled and close to my house? How's the talent? FS I assume? Any upgrades beyond CFS and CBJ? I assume they have a table shower? I font go to FS places without one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape