Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 22120
-
04-14-26 10:18 #21925Regular Member

Posts: 17Her name is Isabella or Bella on the right.
The girl on the right next to Nina is Isabella. She text meme off Luna number sometime and they stay around 1445 1st place like behind that pharmacy store. I saw here last Thurs in ot. Been seeing her for a while. But she has no digits now. I have Nina's digits of anyone wants to trade.
-
04-14-26 10:10 #21924Regular Member

Posts: 17Anybody seen Seven??
Has anybody seen or heard from Seven lately. I know she's with a guy now. I few months ago she text me out of nowhere and we hooked up because her guy was not working at the time. Now she's not answering.
-
04-14-26 09:51 #21923Regular Member

Posts: 17The Puerto Rican you posted on 21822 is Nikki isn't it? Or is her name also Lexi?
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 22:50 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 136Please share
Bro WTF. That you? Good job? And uh. Please share LOL.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69
[View Original Post]
The cops who got busted was with Luna and some other chick. They talked I presume about where they get candy. Luna is out of town, probably not safe to come back.
OT is hot also as a result.
-
04-13-26 19:31 #21921Regular Member

Posts: 11I don't know her
I don't know her but damn having two street girls showering together looks like a good time. Any one know how to see Nina and where?
Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:08 #21920Banned Member

Posts: 13You're a legend
You're a legend man I been on here for a longtime I got a new username but I been reading you're reports longtime I travel a lot I been monger long time. Just want to show you dome love bra and give you your props. Keep it up. I'm longtime fan.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:02 #21919Regular Member

Posts: 6Nina is the one on the left
Do you know the one on the right?
Originally Posted by SmilePoppa
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:34 #21918Regular Member

Posts: 11Whos NINA in the pic
Both those hoes can get it.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJonkey69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 01:13 #21917Regular Member

Posts: 6Who is she?
Hey, any of you mongers know who this is with Nina in the pic? She looks familiar.
Thank You.
-
04-10-26 14:49 #21916Regular Member

Posts: 20Barbie or where to look
South Miami monger does anyone know where I could find Barbie or what areas do you recommend to look for action.
-
04-10-26 13:03 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 326Viv loves popsicle with a lot of slober
Saw her after I dropped another called Candy, it was sudden as I was scouting Lexi. Got a good double Jackson treatment. Very sloppy slobber and listen to directions and took her time. CIM and kept going, such delighted surprise. Recommended repeat, she is shy and very submissive but can change on her meds I presume.
-
04-10-26 00:31 #21914Senior Member

Posts: 86Lexi
Yes that one boricua from your post 21822. Yes she's cool. Didn't let me cip. But might try next time.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
How did you set up 3 some with them?
If I meet her again I'll post pics.
-
04-09-26 15:31 #21913Senior Member

Posts: 326I have found fresh and not full-time deep drug street walkers in the day, like when their sugar daddy is hustling themselves of working some legit job and can more wheel of fortune, wheel and deal.
Originally Posted by KeepCasual
[View Original Post]
At night I don't like cause of pimps and cops hide in the dark.
-
04-09-26 09:53 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 326She one of my favorite go too, if its the same girl, look at my post 21822, had a threesome with snow a months ago. Eating Snow fat bologna and pounding Lexi, I had a few beers and some green that I was able to CIP on both and some facial on both. Highlight of my short life.
Originally Posted by Mys2416
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 01:07 #21911Senior Member

Posts: 63Time?
Do you remember what time you saw her? I usually never see any girls out there besides the ones at motel x that quote a hundo.
Originally Posted by Mys2416
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





