Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36348

    Intel

    Morning fellas. Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/997896706038

    Thank you all.

  2. #36347

    Rip off

    She is the reason I found this forum when I started mongering a few years ago. I went to meet up and a few guys was watching me as I parked and walked to room. As I get to door two other guys were sitting on the steps watching me as if they were waiting for me to go in. Communication was good until I got to door. I never knocked but text watching this bs trap waiting to be set. I left but also noticed a camera in window pointing at door. She started communicating again as I pulled off. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

  3. #36346
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTravel  [View Original Post]
    Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.
    I was looking for more variety, Asians are ok but I want an all American girl type LOL.

  4. #36345

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    She can swallow the dick and balls at the same time. You really have to keep your eyes closed though, tough to look at.
    I wish I could experience that and I probably would change my opinion about her but that time I went to her, she seemed like she wasn't in the mood, while also having a lot of rules and rushing me. What did you do to make her do that because I want to experience that.

  5. #36344

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for good quality head, Pepper is available and she has reached out to me looking for help. I can't at the moment. She is one of the best at oral and right now she can probably be had for a pretty fair deal.
    She can swallow the dick and balls at the same time. You really have to keep your eyes closed though, tough to look at.

  6. #36343

    Good Head

    If you're looking for good quality head, Pepper is available and she has reached out to me looking for help. I can't at the moment. She is one of the best at oral and right now she can probably be had for a pretty fair deal.

  7. #36342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody seen her recently? I've tried multiple times to get in contact with her when she posts but I get no answer everytime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205264192
    Same here. I have attempted to contact her multiple times over the last few years and absolute silence.

  8. #36341
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.
    Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.

  9. #36340
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.
    Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.

  10. #36339

    Tamara

    Have anybody seen her recently? I've tried multiple times to get in contact with her when she posts but I get no answer everytime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205264192

  11. #36338

    Start report

    I know the answer probably but I can always hope. Anyone seen Staxx lately? Last time I saw her 8 months maybe she was not looking good, the monkey really had her. Any better or worse?

  12. #36337

    Any Agencies Left?

    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.

  13. #36336

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I have seen her twice. Good time. Seems like prices went up tho.

  14. #36335

    Camilla

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8064631.htm?cat=1

    All covered safe play. Very fun time lots of positions. I like her because she is reliable and no drama.

  15. #36334
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had a visit planned and she canceled last minute. I've had same experience in the past. Boyfriend hanging around but no issues. Not that he could do much anyway. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape