Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 37335
-
04-08-26 16:47 #36345Senior Member

Posts: 102How?
I wish I could experience that and I probably would change my opinion about her but that time I went to her, she seemed like she wasn't in the mood, while also having a lot of rules and rushing me. What did you do to make her do that because I want to experience that.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 16:15 #36344Senior Member

Posts: 488Pepper
She can swallow the dick and balls at the same time. You really have to keep your eyes closed though, tough to look at.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 13:54 #36343Regular Member

Posts: 13Good Head
If you're looking for good quality head, Pepper is available and she has reached out to me looking for help. I can't at the moment. She is one of the best at oral and right now she can probably be had for a pretty fair deal.
-
04-08-26 13:09 #36342Senior Member

Posts: 311Same here. I have attempted to contact her multiple times over the last few years and absolute silence.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 12:25 #36341Senior Member

Posts: 35Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 12:12 #36340Senior Member

Posts: 35Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 12:09 #36339Senior Member

Posts: 102Tamara
Have anybody seen her recently? I've tried multiple times to get in contact with her when she posts but I get no answer everytime.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205264192
-
04-08-26 08:29 #36338Senior Member

Posts: 51Start report
I know the answer probably but I can always hope. Anyone seen Staxx lately? Last time I saw her 8 months maybe she was not looking good, the monkey really had her. Any better or worse?
-
04-08-26 08:12 #36337Senior Member

Posts: 122Any Agencies Left?
I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.
-
04-08-26 07:47 #36336Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
I have seen her twice. Good time. Seems like prices went up tho.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 07:44 #36335Senior Member

Posts: 192Camilla
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8064631.htm?cat=1
All covered safe play. Very fun time lots of positions. I like her because she is reliable and no drama.
-
04-07-26 19:49 #36334Regular Member

Posts: 69I had a visit planned and she canceled last minute. I've had same experience in the past. Boyfriend hanging around but no issues. Not that he could do much anyway. LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 16:49 #36333Senior Member

Posts: 49Saw her last month at her new place. Reached out this week and didn't hear back either.
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 15:15 #36332Senior Member

Posts: 353I had the same response from her. She asked me if I was law enforcement, I said no are you, and nothing after that.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 12:56 #36331Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.
Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.
The visit but never was a problem .









Reply With Quote





