Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 33032
-
04-09-26 22:01 #31817Senior Member

Posts: 982I've never been with her. I have met her while visiting the number car driver from mass. To each their own, I'd pass.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 21:36 #31816Senior Member

Posts: 328Jade
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/951478622668
Saw her tonite for BBBJ special. She apparently moves around a bit. Leaving her recent place soon.
She was fantastic. Friendly, nice figure, great attitude. Great DT- really into it. All 3 holes are available, as reported.
I will repeat.
-
04-09-26 17:14 #31815Senior Member

Posts: 1531Bambi aka Brandy
Looks the Bambi got back from vacation. Looking decent and not too skinny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...776/7429240345
959-XXX-8776
-
04-09-26 16:31 #31814Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Ladybug whereabouts 2026
Thanks for the information on Ladybug.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 16:02 #31813Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Ladybug
She posts in the Burlington, VT section of STG. Here's an ad from today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...r/847308184321.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 15:30 #31812Senior Member

Posts: 96She seems really nice over text. Has some health issues going on which some have reported effects performance. Photos have been reported as older and edited. I have thought about filming some content with her but not sure. She is a bbw so don't go in expecting a small girl. She wanted an hourly rate for a long time. She had a bf who passed away last year so she will tell you about her life issues as many have reported. Seems genuine. The town is a safe town that is random suburb. She says she can handle bbc and has content of her with some big 1's. Seems to be a safe option for a bbw. Just keep in mind with her health issues positions may be limited and some have reported she will have performance issues after 10 20 minutes when she did hour increments only but think she is now open to qv and hh from when I last talked to her as I didn't want to do an hour. Have fun and report back. Curious to see how well her deepthroating is and if its worth filming.
Originally Posted by YupYupYuppp
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:48 #31811Senior Member

Posts: 87She's solid and good to go. Expensive but good.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:57 #31810Senior Member

Posts: 356There are reviews of her somewhere. I never saw her but she is legit. Maybe a fellow monger knows what to search for.
Originally Posted by ThankYous
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 11:10 #31809Senior Member

Posts: 532"Smart move to via the car date as I've noticed less likely to have issues in a car parked away vs going in to a room blind".
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
Careful.
Car dates carry their own concerns.
If she makes a scene for any reason, you're stuck dealing with it in your vehicle and can draw attention. (not good).
She could inadvertently drop 'something' incriminating in your car.
Common sting methodology.
You're 'identifying' yourself via your vehicle (something you never want to do with these girls).
-
04-09-26 10:30 #31808Senior Member

Posts: 47Maid cleaning service with extras or FS?
Does anyone know of any cleaning or maid services for the home that also provide extras menu or fulls service?
Dm me if you want info on ppl I see I’ll exchange info through there^
-
04-09-26 08:57 #31807Regular Member

Posts: 14Bootylicious girl
Has anyone seen her yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/078001027095.
-
04-08-26 21:55 #31806Senior Member

Posts: 50Everytime I see a real phone number, it is linked to some random guy on these girls haha.
Originally Posted by ThankYous
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 20:24 #31805Senior Member

Posts: 119Nikki Rose
I tell them all I am old school and only deal in cash and it usually ends there. Once I was asked for help by a girl for a sum of money to help her. So I did the barter at the scene. No later shit. You want it then let's go.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 18:28 #31804Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks brother, been waiting on a review with her but was too apprehensive myself because of said possible association with a robber.
Originally Posted by Jeepster8998
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 18:06 #31803Senior Member

Posts: 39Nikki Rose
I tried to see Nikki today but our schedules didn't sync up. But at the end of the conversation she asked if I had CashApp. I told her I didn't and she didn't press me on it. Didn't get the sense it was a scam. Business is probably just slow. Still I would NEVER send money no matter how many times I saw someone. And I've seen Nikki quite a few time. Although not lately. I have been avoiding her since the BF arrived on the scene. But after some good reports I figured I would try her again today.
Originally Posted by vincentoro69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



