Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 18531
-
04-09-26 16:44 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 34No Issues
I'm around 350 lbs and had no issues. Didn't feel like I was treated any different. The tables were study but stiff but I was fine.
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:23 #17915Regular Member

Posts: 22Fat Man Like Sandwiches
Good afternoon,
Question regarding the Deli if someone would be so kind to assist a newperson out.
Biggest (pun intended) are any of you mongers overweight that visit this place? How do they react / treat fat guys? As a fat guy myself I've had no trouble at other L1 places in past but those seem pretty generic. Once I found out the table was solid I've never second thought the issue, but with the deli I worry the service volume may be a hinderance for a fellow fat guy with not the largest endowment.
TIA.
-
04-09-26 07:50 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura
Yes, you're right. Those are the new girls, and yes Mandy has been here before. Just a friendly suggestion, since this is a new rotation, perhaps go there yourself and provide us a review, since some of us can't get out as fast. That would help you too, since you only have two posts. Both of them yesterday. And it would start to help your status go from Regular member to Senior member over time. That's how I had to start too. Let us know how you make out!
Originally Posted by MrDefinitely
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 15:06 #17913Banned Member

Posts: 29Sakura new girls
Girls this month are Elia, Bailey, Alice, and Mandy. Elia, Bailey, Alice are new, Mandy is the only one returning and has been reviewed multiple times. Reviews are much appreciated, as are any physical descriptions.
-
04-07-26 16:38 #17912Regular Member

Posts: 4Bailey was her name, at least that is what she told me! I agree with everything you said as well, tiny but huge man-mades that I did not like!
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 10:02 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Had some time to kill so thought I would try the line up without Mimi.
Drew first room to left.
Tiny petite 4 ft something maybe 95 lbs.
Dang nice little body with man made c s.
Very attractive little thing.
Massage was almost non existent, more of a rub.
BBBJ was good but she kept stopping to wipe off every time I got going she would stop.
Probably used half a box of wipes trying to sanitize me over and over.
Covered mish, cowgirl, doggie.
Was entertaining, mostly because she is so tiny and has a great body.
Did not get her name.
Would have been a lot more fun if she would get over the germ phobia.
-
04-07-26 07:13 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 68Mailbox is full
Hey Kinger! Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:17 #17909Regular Member

Posts: 6What she look like?
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 18:22 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 152Banning
Can one of you gentle souls text me the address please, I'd be grateful.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 11:36 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 747Found it
Based on other posts I found a building and lot that matches the description. I prefer BJ after a massage so I may still check it out to get the Latina flavor. Sucks they don't seemed to be as enthusiastic as the Mimi harem, but again I'm getting tired of yellow fever. Man, there's a lot of red flags concerning parking there. Shocked they're still operating. Seems like a place begging for neighbor complaints.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 05:59 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 346Scroll back
Through the pages. There's at least three different opportunities just listed here on page one. Just like the old yellow page ads," let your fingers do the walking. ".
A little searching and you will find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Silverfox38
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:26 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 66The BOys
Any recommendations for a place that takes extra good care of the boys? ? Thanks.
-
03-29-26 10:44 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 260Serene mechanic
I'd gladly tune Serene up after she gives me a massage!
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 07:12 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 34Greenhills
Visiting there today and looking for a friendly AMP. Some of the ones on my search since last time are gone but new ones are near. Best star looks closest, and I've only had L1 anywhere before, maybe try moving up a level today. Best star recommended? Which others near Greenhills? Thanks in advance!
-
03-29-26 05:56 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 434I miss the detailed description that we used to get herre. Made me want to visit sit more when I knew something about the girls.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




