Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 18531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17886

    Visited Banning

    Had a nice hhr visit with Lisa. 5', 100 lbs maybe, beautiful a cups that I fully enjoyed. Decent English and very fun and bubbly, good massage too. I noticed the comments about parking. There's a lot connected to the place where I parked. Hope that's ok, but better than getting boxed in in that driveway.

    I left happy, but the fella in the blue car that rolled up with a car in the lot caused me to get the rush treatment at the end. Bummer. Guy's if a place looks busy, just take a small drive and circle back when it's clear.

  2. #17885

    Colerain

    Not much talk of the talent more than the first few days of the month; is the deli poor quality? Haven't been this month.

  3. #17884
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakunrin  [View Original Post]
    Any Asian massage places providing prostate massage? How do I ask?
    Don't beat around the bush, tell her to stick her finger in your ass.

  4. #17883

    Prostate

    Any Asian massage places providing prostate massage? How do I ask?

  5. #17882

    Julie lmt

    Stopped by again hearing mixed reviews after hitting an L1 with a chubby girl and striking out 3 times with an older very thin Asian lady. I went just before closing to see if I could finally crack through and get the thinner lady to offer something and nothing. Absolutely zero teasing and no flip at all. "Hey we are almost don't you want more shoulders or back?

    I'm super clean, fit and handsome so not getting any due to looks is out of the question. Guess it's time to finally bail on Julie LMT.

  6. #17881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Not Moon

    FleshAddict is talking about Banning. It's a newer AMP / LMP across the street from both Moon and P&C bank: can't miss it. It's a small house with window signage and very limited parking. Do a search on "banning" to find what others have said. For me, it was once and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this correctly? Moon has latinas?

    I am so tired of providers of the orient, would love a changeup.

  7. #17880

    Any massage spots in NKY? (Florence, Covington, Newport, etc)

    Surprised to see the Northern Kentucky thread hasn't had a post since 2022, and I haven't spotted any NKY mentions here either. Are massage parlors just nonexistent in NKY? Spring and Song look promising (same owner), has anyone tried those?

  8. #17879

    Latina masseuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshaddict69  [View Original Post]
    When I got to banning I knocked and the door was promptly answered by a Latina woman. It wasn't the Venezuelan Estrella (she left) whom I have a crazy story about, I will reveal in due time, its actually insane. This woman was 35+, I spoke to her in Spanish, which spooked her into asking me 100 times if I was a cop. She is Cuban by way of Miami, and if she's telling the truth, she has only been giving "massages" for a few months. Slipped her the $200, and she just laid it on the dresser and began cleaning me. CBJ only. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She has big tits and a nice ass, but couldn't take dick.
    Am I reading this correctly? Moon has latinas?

    I am so tired of providers of the orient, would love a changeup.

  9. #17878
    Quote Originally Posted by Boater7  [View Original Post]
    Been to the Deli and 8 Foot couple times each, but been a few months since the last trip. What is the name of the Banning Rd location or how do I find it? Thanks.
    If you get lost, you can ask a policeman in his car for directions

  10. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by Boater7  [View Original Post]
    Been to the Deli and 8 Foot couple times each, but been a few months since the last trip. What is the name of the Banning Rd location or how do I find it? Thanks.
    You hit the search thread drop down box at the top of this thread and type BANNING. You're welcome.

  11. #17876

    Banning Rd Location

    Been to the Deli and 8 Foot couple times each, but been a few months since the last trip. What is the name of the Banning Rd location or how do I find it? Thanks.

  12. #17875

    Be careful.

    With the second one you mentioned. LEO has been hanging out in the bank parking lot across the street, and occasionally there's an unmarked car that just sits there for a few hours. I myself was going to try, but balked. Went back 30,60, 90 minutes later. Car still there across the side Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Who is the can't miss this month at either place? Have some free time to explore either or both.

  13. #17874

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Who is the can't miss this month at either place? Have some free time to explore either or both.
    I used to be a Sakura hound. See my past posts. I still think Mimi is the top dog. But they just stopped communicating with me. I drive over 2 hours one way to go there. I only go when Mimi is there because when she isn't there the girls get stupid. "More money"we no do that". "This only enough for half hour". When I text to set something up I get ignored. Not driving that far to get there and have Mimi not there to control them. 4/5 of the last times I've gone, Mimi wasn't there, so it was a shit show. The banning parking situation makes that place a hassle. I haven't sampled the talent it's just not monger friendly parking enough for the risk. I've been going to Indy as of late. Still trying to find the best honey pot (Mimi is next to impossible to compare to). Good luck in whatever you end up choosing.

    I miss the days when Sakura actually communicated. Sad times.

  14. #17873

    Sakura or Banning

    Who is the can't miss this month at either place? Have some free time to explore either or both.

  15. #17872

    Smoothies

    Can be found at Spring. To be sure, when they show you to the room, just request a smoothie. Other ladies in the area are definitely NOT smoothies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape