Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 40000
-
04-08-26 20:10 #38935Senior Member

Posts: 386This gives no reference to what actually happened and how much it cost.
Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 18:15 #38934Senior Member

Posts: 103Probably the hardest thing to find in this hobby. It's been a good while since I've seen an Asian girl in the scene built like that. Will be on the lookout!
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 14:21 #38933Senior Member

Posts: 45Been looking forever
I second this. Why does this seem impossible to find in Chicago?
Originally Posted by Weseeem
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 13:38 #38932Senior Member

Posts: 45Cindy at sxl
Anyone have her direct phone #?
-
04-08-26 09:04 #38931Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Rang the doorbell and the girl Candy that I just saw outside open the door, still taking her jacket off, as her jacket was coming off I was able to see her outfit, a black short dress that revealed her butt cheeks when she walk, that's what gave me the impression that she might be a street walker.
She had blonde hair, at first sight she could past for 25, but we chatted for a little while and noticed that she's well into her late thirties, then I approached her and she hug me and talk some more and pay one lumps sum for everything.
In the room she never went out and took off my clothes. After that I assumed the massage position, then she made a comment that she was feeling hot, I said that she should open the door. She went stared the massage. When she was giving me the massage she put my hand in between her tights and squeeze it, she was soaking wet already so I turn my self. I got off the massage bed and no words were said, it was like she could read my mind. Candy did a great work with her hands I was feeling so great.
-
04-07-26 22:46 #38930Regular Member

Posts: 22Chicago Massage LLC
Here on business and came to what was close by. Plan on checking a few other places out. Not much to say its a standard AMP. The girls name was Camilia. She looked mid 30's short D cup with average build. Should of check out here before going honestly LOL. Anyways the massage was good pretty standard. I opted for cover on everything. Did the standard HJ followed by CBJ. Not much to say. It wasn't bad.
-
04-06-26 18:12 #38929Senior Member

Posts: 767Phat ass Asian
I decided to take a break from the Red Line so got on the Purple Line from Wilson to Howard, walking behind an Asian woman who is probably late 40's or early 50's. She was wearing tight yoga pants and had a big ass that jiggled like crazy. She was average build, so not a case of a fat ass on a fat woman. Now I'm horned up for an Asian MILF with a big ass that will let me DATO and offers FS. Any AMP recommendations. FYI this was not Cardi B big but normal big for a white woman, Latina, and esp. Asian. Thanks for any tips.
-
04-06-26 14:47 #38928Senior Member

Posts: 39Deep and Good
Lang Ocean on Chicago Ave is great for a true deep tissue Thai massage, but I doubt anything extra will be provided. It's pretty much a legit place, as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
For extras with a very good quality massage from a nice woman, see Mia at Grand Spa.
Off Shore Spa on North Ave is a new place. You can get a great Thai Massage from JC, but I'm clueless on extras. I'd guess she would, but until I go, I can't say.
-
04-06-26 13:00 #38927Banned Member

Posts: 171Emily (SXL) or ViVi (Unwind)
Emily at SXL or ViVi at Unwind / Sunny are you best bet for a legit massage and legit extras my two faves in Chicago can't lose with either one.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 12:51 #38926Senior Member

Posts: 148Deep Tissue Massage
Dying for a great deep tissue massage today. Someone who knows PRESSURE! Anyone have any good recommendations?! Flexible on the extras, most important is a great massage.
-
04-05-26 23:18 #38925Senior Member

Posts: 85It would be a bit of a long walk but you could easily bike or take a short bus ride to sxl on S Michigan Ave.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 17:15 #38924Regular Member

Posts: 9Appt
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 11:41 #38923Senior Member

Posts: 54Yeah I booked with her directly, not with JW. She does honor appointments. It's just that the other girls tried to steal my attention.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:31 #38922Senior Member

Posts: 374Try to get Anne's number from her so you can book directly. That's the best way. I think she's not happy how JW is messing up her reputation.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:06 #38921Senior Member

Posts: 85I remember when I tried to go there 1st time they opened they wouldn't see black guys. Glad you had a time.
Originally Posted by LongShoot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





