Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38935
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    Rang the doorbell and the girl Candy that I just saw outside open the door, still taking her jacket off, as her jacket was coming off I was able to see her outfit, a black short dress that revealed her butt cheeks when she walk, that's what gave me the impression that she might be a street walker.

    She had blonde hair, at first sight she could past for 25, but we chatted for a little while and noticed that she's well into her late thirties, then I approached her and she hug me and talk some more and pay one lumps sum for everything.

    In the room she never went out and took off my clothes. After that I assumed the massage position, then she made a comment that she was feeling hot, I said that she should open the door. She went stared the massage. When she was giving me the massage she put my hand in between her tights and squeeze it, she was soaking wet already so I turn my self. I got off the massage bed and no words were said, it was like she could read my mind. Candy did a great work with her hands I was feeling so great.
    This gives no reference to what actually happened and how much it cost.

  2. #38934
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a break from the Red Line so got on the Purple Line from Wilson to Howard, walking behind an Asian woman who is probably late 40's or early 50's. She was wearing tight yoga pants and had a big ass that jiggled like crazy. She was average build, so not a case of a fat ass on a fat woman. Now I'm horned up for an Asian MILF with a big ass that will let me DATO and offers FS. Any AMP recommendations. FYI this was not Cardi B big but normal big for a white woman, Latina, and esp. Asian. Thanks for any tips.
    Probably the hardest thing to find in this hobby. It's been a good while since I've seen an Asian girl in the scene built like that. Will be on the lookout!

  3. #38933

    Been looking forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Weseeem  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody point me in the direction of good Russian providers? Been itching to get some huge tits in my mouth.
    I second this. Why does this seem impossible to find in Chicago?

  4. #38932

    Cindy at sxl

    Anyone have her direct phone #?

  5. #38931

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Rang the doorbell and the girl Candy that I just saw outside open the door, still taking her jacket off, as her jacket was coming off I was able to see her outfit, a black short dress that revealed her butt cheeks when she walk, that's what gave me the impression that she might be a street walker.

    She had blonde hair, at first sight she could past for 25, but we chatted for a little while and noticed that she's well into her late thirties, then I approached her and she hug me and talk some more and pay one lumps sum for everything.

    In the room she never went out and took off my clothes. After that I assumed the massage position, then she made a comment that she was feeling hot, I said that she should open the door. She went stared the massage. When she was giving me the massage she put my hand in between her tights and squeeze it, she was soaking wet already so I turn my self. I got off the massage bed and no words were said, it was like she could read my mind. Candy did a great work with her hands I was feeling so great.

  6. #38930

    Chicago Massage LLC

    Here on business and came to what was close by. Plan on checking a few other places out. Not much to say its a standard AMP. The girls name was Camilia. She looked mid 30's short D cup with average build. Should of check out here before going honestly LOL. Anyways the massage was good pretty standard. I opted for cover on everything. Did the standard HJ followed by CBJ. Not much to say. It wasn't bad.

  7. #38929

    Phat ass Asian

    I decided to take a break from the Red Line so got on the Purple Line from Wilson to Howard, walking behind an Asian woman who is probably late 40's or early 50's. She was wearing tight yoga pants and had a big ass that jiggled like crazy. She was average build, so not a case of a fat ass on a fat woman. Now I'm horned up for an Asian MILF with a big ass that will let me DATO and offers FS. Any AMP recommendations. FYI this was not Cardi B big but normal big for a white woman, Latina, and esp. Asian. Thanks for any tips.

  8. #38928

    Deep and Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Dying for a great deep tissue massage today. Someone who knows PRESSURE! Anyone have any good recommendations?! Flexible on the extras, most important is a great massage.
    Lang Ocean on Chicago Ave is great for a true deep tissue Thai massage, but I doubt anything extra will be provided. It's pretty much a legit place, as far as I can tell.

    For extras with a very good quality massage from a nice woman, see Mia at Grand Spa.

    Off Shore Spa on North Ave is a new place. You can get a great Thai Massage from JC, but I'm clueless on extras. I'd guess she would, but until I go, I can't say.

  9. #38927

    Emily (SXL) or ViVi (Unwind)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Dying for a great deep tissue massage today. Someone who knows PRESSURE! Anyone have any good recommendations?! Flexible on the extras, most important is a great massage.
    Emily at SXL or ViVi at Unwind / Sunny are you best bet for a legit massage and legit extras my two faves in Chicago can't lose with either one.

  10. #38926

    Deep Tissue Massage

    Dying for a great deep tissue massage today. Someone who knows PRESSURE! Anyone have any good recommendations?! Flexible on the extras, most important is a great massage.

  11. #38925
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting and staying in Mag Mile. Are there any AMPs that do cfs and BBBJ that's within walking distance?
    It would be a bit of a long walk but you could easily bike or take a short bus ride to sxl on S Michigan Ave.

  12. #38924

    Appt

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I booked with her directly, not with JW. She does honor appointments. It's just that the other girls tried to steal my attention.
    Sent you a DM.

  13. #38923
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Try to get Anne's number from her so you can book directly. That's the best way. I think she's not happy how JW is messing up her reputation.
    Yeah I booked with her directly, not with JW. She does honor appointments. It's just that the other girls tried to steal my attention.

  14. #38922
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anne today, and it was a bit of a hassle to see her. They kept pushing this other girl and said Anne would be busy for the next 3 hours, but I stood my ground as I had her booked. Eventually Anne came out shortly after and took me in. Anne offered a 2nd girl, but just stuck with her for today.

    Beware of some of the things they say.
    Try to get Anne's number from her so you can book directly. That's the best way. I think she's not happy how JW is messing up her reputation.

  15. #38921
    I remember when I tried to go there 1st time they opened they wouldn't see black guys. Glad you had a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongShoot  [View Original Post]
    Was at Rick's Cabaret having some fun but getting worked up without full satisfaction. Decided to make the jump from dancers to the washy washy so 15 minutes later I had changed my parking spot.

    Amy (Chinese, 28 ish, 5'4" 120, B cups, trimmed kitty, brown eyes, dark hair up in a bun) took care of me at this place. I gave her $60 for an hour (house fee) and followed her to a room. I like to get the tip out of the way early so it doesn't hold up the action. I pulled out $140 and held it up all fanned out. When she went to take it, I let her grab it but I grabbed her in response. She counted the money while I groped her ass. When she was finished she smiled and nodded so I let her go. I swapped my street clothes for a towel while she was away. *.

    When she came back we headed to the shower room. I got on the table after she wet it down, laying on my belly. She stripped and got busy washing me. Then came the nuru massage, which is always hot. She was rubbing her tits on my back and rubbing her pussy on my ass like she was fucking me from behind. She slid down to rub her pussy on my legs too. She rinsed me off and I flipped. I had gotten a semi going so the first spot she started washing was my dick and balls. I reached over to grab her ass while she worked. She washed the rest of the front of me and the climbed on top of me. She rubbed her tits on my chest then sat up and pulled the shaft of my cock against her pussy. It went between her lips, not penetrating like if it was the head but still pretty hot. She rinsed me off and sucked my bare cock before we were finished in the shower.

    Back in the room she continued sucking my cock. I had to slow her down so I didn't pop too quick. I interrupted her flow with a little kissing interval. I further delayed her by taking a turn eating her pussy and that gave me the reset I needed. She was not to be denied so we wound up in a 69 next. At this point she put on the condom and slid down onto my cock. She rode pretty smoothly for a bit but then I took a turn on top. Eventually, I got her on all fours for some doggy style. I fucked her pretty hard until I busted my nut. She took it well.

    I got the hot towel treatment and got dressed to end our session. We walked out together and said our goodbyes before I was out the door. *.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape