Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17001

    My bff Sol back in town

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3322979867

    I've said before I check aypapi every day in case someone who matches the photos comes thru. A lot of fine Latinas come thru for extremely short visits like 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days.

    Catch her if you can. Or go see a mid / low tier gps white woman instead lmao.

  2. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any hourly notels in the Saint Charles area?
    Your best bet will be to cross the river and look off Rock Road. Or immediately north of the airport.

  3. #16999

    Starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Not being an ass here, but if your good friend made contact then what? He didn't meet her? Unless I'm missing something I don't understand your post.
    The essence of the post is:

    "Does anyone have intel on this lady?

    No he did not visit due to lack of info and unwillingness to TOFTT.

    Be careful out there fellas.

  4. #16998

    Re: starburst

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205263714

    Good morning!

    Does anyone have intel on this lady? Her looks and shape appear TGTBT. My good friend made contact. The commo was good. Location is a questionable. Based on her shape alone I expected to find more info. The google image search revealed no stolen pictures. She has been on listcrawler for quite awhile. No reviews.

    Any more info will be appreciated.

    Be well. Be safe. Be very careful!!

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/6/5/a/8...34542e3b_f.jpg
    Not being an ass here, but if your good friend made contact then what? He didn't meet her? Unless I'm missing something I don't understand your post.

  5. #16997

    Starburst

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205263714

    Good morning!

    Does anyone have intel on this lady? Her looks and shape appear TGTBT. My good friend made contact. The commo was good. Location is a questionable. Based on her shape alone I expected to find more info. The google image search revealed no stolen pictures. She has been on listcrawler for quite awhile. No reviews.

    Any more info will be appreciated.

    Be well. Be safe. Be very careful!!

    https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/6/5/a/8...34542e3b_f.jpg

  6. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anyone new for a while and was looking through the site.

    Quick Game: Fake or Real on Nicole and Jewel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicoleguiltypleasure

    https://tryst.link/escort/jeweleyes
    IMO Nicole is an only fans girl and you'll never meet. Jewel looks legit.

  7. #16995
    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one? She has that road hard, put away wet look I really like. No comments or reviews on the site though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205233990#.

    Thanks!
    Search for susan.

  8. #16994

    Any candy for you guys?

    Candy Cummings.

  9. #16993

    Susie Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with this one? She has that road hard, put away wet look I really like. No comments or reviews on the site though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205233990#.

    Thanks!

  10. #16992

    Liana belle

    Anyone have any experience with this beauty? Definitely would like Intel. In the same neighborhood as me as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205262552

  11. #16991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Notel

    Does anyone know of any hourly notels in the Saint Charles area?

  12. #16990

    Fake or Real

    I have not seen anyone new for a while and was looking through the site.

    Quick Game: Fake or Real on Nicole and Jewel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicoleguiltypleasure

    https://tryst.link/escort/jeweleyes

  13. #16989

    Brittany / Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    The other day for a qv. Cfs CBJ (with a 150 BBBJ upsell that I definitely wasn't paying for). Good CBJ though. there were 2 other girls that lived in the apartment with her. seems like they all work out of the place, so there might be a handler. it was on a state street, so maybe they move around.
    Thanks for the intel, I think I'll pass.

  14. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/205111643#.

    I swear I've seen this before under another name, the tattoo on the ass looks familiar. Anyone seen her lately?
    The other day for a qv. Cfs CBJ (with a 150 BBBJ upsell that I definitely wasn't paying for). Good CBJ though. there were 2 other girls that lived in the apartment with her. seems like they all work out of the place, so there might be a handler. it was on a state street, so maybe they move around.

  15. #16987

    Brittany / Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    What is don't like is that when I look up the number, some 20 something year old pops up. I found her Facebook, and reverse searching I found out that she's 32 so pics may be accurate. May sound creepy, but I do this so I don't get got LOL.

    A few months back that same number also advertised some black girl.

    I want this to be legit but who knows.
    Brittany is totally legit. Seen her a couple times now. Safe incall location. Pics are accurate and that ass is definitely real, didn't see a dent on it. She probably mid 30's. Non GFE everything covered. Also didn't sense any of the bad habbits most these girls come with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape